zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services17

American Research Companies

writer_guy 1 | -  
Sep 21, 2009 | #1
Since we can clearly state which companies are from Pakistan, Ukraine, and so on, I was wondering if I could get a list of which companies are from the United States. I am an Ivy League graduate with a Master's Degree looking to write for some extra cash.
OxbridgeResearchers 6 | 740 ☆☆  
Sep 21, 2009 | #2
The reason why forum members expose the nationality of websites and go on about this or that nationality is simple: some claim to be British when they are Pakistani/Kenyan/Chinese, etc., others claim to be American when they are Ukrainian, etc etc. It is really not nationality which is the issue here but the concealment and lies. Were a Pakistani company to come out and say that it was Pakistani and dedicated to the delivery of quality work, etc ... few would attack it on the basis of nationality.

I could get a list of which companies are from the United States

I thinkthat would be interpreted as a `recommendation' ... against the forum rules.
WritersBeware  
Sep 21, 2009 | #3
Exactly.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 21, 2009 | #4
... fewwould attack it on the basis of nationality.

Very true.
WritersBeware  
Sep 21, 2009 | #5
few

I contend that none of the current members in this forum would attack such a site based on nationality if the company were honest about its nationality.
Sep 21, 2009 | #6
I agree. Criticisms here are based on quality, honesty, etc and not on race/nationality ... To criticise a `writer' for his/her screamingly evident inability to construct a proper and intelligible sentence in English, is not a negative commentary on the writer's nationality or race (despite the fact that some have interpreted it as such, at times) but on the sheer guts it takes to offer a professonal service in a language which one has no command over.

As for sites which claim one nationality but are actually another - criticisms are based on the inherent dishonesty of it all, and should not be construed as an attack upon the site's real nationality. When site managers/owners deem the promotion of blatant lies appropriate, that should be interpreted as a clear indication of commitment to dishonesty. If the website owners were confident in their ability to deliver that which they are being paid for, they would not need to lie about country of nationality or hide behind false and assumed personas.

Two questions:
1) Writers - if you are denied your dues by a company, what can you do about it when you do not even know who you are really dealing with?

2) Customers - when the work you paid for is of abysmal quality/plagiarised, etc ... what can you do about it if the company and its owner(s) are located in a jurisdiction which is beyond your reach (that is, supposing you know where it's actually located in the first place)?

So ... when writers and companies are attacked, they are attacked because they are 1) dishonest or 2) have no place in this industry. The fact that they are one nationality or another is totally, absolutely and completely irrelevant.
WritersBeware  
Sep 21, 2009 | #7
OR, you make too much sense and contribute far too many facts. Shame on you for not being a liar or an apologist!
Sep 21, 2009 | #8
Shame on you for not being a liar or an apologist!

I'm going to learn :)
WriterJohn 1 | 41  
Sep 22, 2009 | #9
I think as long as the quality is good - it's all good. It is easy to catch the foreigner as most of them use complex structures (no good for US and Canada) and complex words as much as they can. That's what gives it away.
Sep 22, 2009 | #10
It is easy to catch the foreigner

In some cases it is easier than you think :)
WritersBeware  
Sep 22, 2009 | #11
it's all good

FYI, Americans don't really use "it's all good" any more.

If you want to be sick, far out, and totally awesome in your English skills, the first step is to stop pretending to be American.
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Sep 23, 2009 | #12
just another wanna-be valley-girl...
pheelyks  
Sep 23, 2009 | #13
Americans don't really use "it's all good" any more.

I still do. But I don't get out much.

If you want to be sick, far out, and totally awesome

You forgot bodacious, wicked, killer, and my favorite, peachy-keen.
WriterJohn 1 | 41  
Sep 24, 2009 | #14
WB: ahh, you got me! I'm Canadian, born and raised in Vancouver. As for the word usage I have to disagree. Good day to you.
apacholikewhoa 1 | 4  
May 12, 2010 | #15
ok, so I guess it is against the rules to state which companies are actually American.

so I have a question. If no one would attack a site/company that was honest about their national origin and most scam/fraud companies claim to be from the US/UK.......what about the actual companies from the US/UK that claim they are from the US/UK??? How do you know if they're lying or not??

know what i mean jelly bean? (people still say that right?? maybe its just me then)
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
May 12, 2010 | #16
you don't.
StudentAdvice 1 | 64  
May 12, 2010 | #17
what about the actual companies from the US/UK that claim they are from the US/UK??? How do you know if they're lying or not??

Well, as I have always advised, you can check that a UK company is a Limited Company at Companies House in London. That's a good sign, as is a landline phone number.

Also, scam companies tend to have lots of fake and glowing testimonials (most are based in Asia or the US, or the UK and US).

Finally, the legitimate sites charge a reasonable amount for custom essay writing. Those who expect to pay a few dollars for thousands of words, should not be surprised if they have bought an essay that is about as useful as a chocolate frying pan...

Forum / Essay Services / American Research Companies

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile: