facts - | 2   Freelance Writer
Aug 23, 2011 | #2
I believe this is a good company
MeoKhan    7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Aug 23, 2011 | #3
Evidence?
bamalam - | 6  
Oct 07, 2011 | #4
I am curious...anyone have any experience with powerpapers? I'd be interested in knowing your stories, good and bad.
anne1994 - | 5   Student
Apr 12, 2012 | #5
I have used them to edit and one time to write. All my experience is good with them. At first it bother me that I couldn't talk directly to writer, but now I like that it just get taken care of without a lot of bothering me.
ediehines - | 3   Student
May 24, 2012 | #6
anne1994
ediehines

wrote:

I've used them for graduate level work and they were great. You don't have direct with the writer, which feels a little weird, but the work is always good and the customer service is solid.

I came here looking for information on other sites and if other people had used powerpapers.com. What I've read will make stick with them. YIKES!
May 25, 2012 | #7
What I've read will make stick with them

anne1994
ediehines

May 25, 2012 | #8
LOL! I did drop a word, oops. Oh well. And I'm sure there are other great companies, I just meant that I'll stick with what I know.
WritersBeware  
May 25, 2012 | #9
anne1994 + ediehines = lying agent of powerpapers.com
May 25, 2012 | #10
LOL! I did drop a word

With multiple names...
th63 1 | 462  
May 26, 2012 | #11
I could not find any mention of them on ComplaintsBoard.com.

complaintsboard.com/?search=powerpapers.com

Nothing about them on RipoffReport.com, either.

ripoffreport.com/Search/powerpapers_com.aspx

Those are the first places I would look when checking out any of these companies, rather than just taking the word of their representatives who post on here. Those are also some of the places where I have posted complaints of my own from time to time.
pheelyks  
May 26, 2012 | #12
So you have nothing useful to add to this thread, then? Thanks for posting anyway.
th63 1 | 462  
May 26, 2012 | #13
I showed people two places where they can look up reports about companies, including the one you work for.
pheelyks  
May 26, 2012 | #14
I showed people two places where they can look up reports about companies

Like I said--nothing useful to add. "I have no experience at all, but I know some other anonymous forums you can look for things. Oh, and there's nothing about this company there, so my information is doubly useless."
VeronicaM 8 | 32  
Sep 24, 2012 | #15
Are they affiliated with CustomPapers.com?

I have a feeling that they are.
Nov 27, 2012 | #16
I don't think that they are? I've used both sites and the process is really different. I've definitely done some snooping into both and haven't found anything, they have different owners/locations all that stuff. But I had good luck with both companies, I've stuck with PowerPapers because they suit me a bit better but that's a personal, so if they are affiliated that wouldn't seem like a bad thing.
wintonbury 1 | 6   Student
Nov 27, 2012 | #17
I am currently using them at graduate level thesis work. Only thing which they were unable to produce until now is the Graphs in Excel , spss or SAS statistical programs. I am still waiting for my final paper written assignment . I hope they will come through atleast with a good paper otherwise i am done. Will let you know what happen!!!!!

Forum / Essay Services / anyone heard of powerpapers.com

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile: