zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services3

Assignments4u.com | India assignment help service provider

Navenlewis 1 | -   Freelance Writer
Nov 20, 2017 | #1
Get your assignments done by some professional experts in India at an affordable price. 100% plagiarism free papers, unlimited revisions, On- time delivery of assignment.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Nov 20, 2017 | #2
Whenever I see these types of posts, I can't help but to just go to check out the sites, so I clicked on the "Services" tab and read through the "Best Quality Assignment Writing Services" section. It's horrendous ESL gibberish full of obvious indicators (especially to any professor reading this kind of writing) that it's written by someone who speaks English as a second language. Beyond the many ESL indicators and about a dozen grammar mistakes per paragraph, many of the sentences say nothing and/or are totally out of any logical order in relation to the rest of the sentences in their paragraphs.

Some gems:

"Assignment writing is known as one of the widely and broad types of academic writing."
"Assignment writing is a tips that defines different types of assignments..."
"Our writers are experienced and belong from a professional background."
"Our online assignment service not only help student to complete their task..."
"On helping the students on their respective assignments our professional assignment writing experts also focuses to submit the assignments on the specified time."

Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
MalcolmX    - | 24   Freelance Writer
Nov 20, 2017 | #3
unlimited revisions

We can imagine how much both your clients will need this. It's sad that this kind of blatant disregard for forum rules still goes on here

Forum / Essay Services / Assignments4u.com | India assignment help service provider

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: