zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services40

'Custom made essays' or 'model essays'???

newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 18, 2009 | #1
I've been told that the majority of those sites provide 'model essays' and not 'custom made essays', and that I have to re-write anything I get from those sites, otherwise I will probably get caught for plagiarism. Does any1 knows if that's a true claim? Thanks
pheelyks  
Nov 18, 2009 | #2
newgirl

writing academic papers to be used for someone else's credit, or asking someone to write an academic paper to use for your own credit, is cheating. It is also illegal in many places. Writing a model paper for you to follow is not breaking the law. Most companies don't like breaking the law.
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 18, 2009 | #3
Well from this I very much understand the following two: First, even though those web sites 'are' very much illegal, they can pretty much get away with it, if they claim that they make model essays. The majority of the students using those web sites when they have very short deadlines, or experiencing other problems, and I very much doubt if they have time to make any changes.

Second, and if lets say that some customer claim some money back or try to go against them legally, will probably and up with nothing, as they will again claim that they provide model essay and not final essays.

So for me it's a very clever scum all around, Ukrainian or not Ukrainian.
pheelyks  
Nov 18, 2009 | #4
So for me it's a very clever scum all around, Ukrainian or not Ukrainian

So....you, the student who is attempting to buy academic work to use as your own for a grade, are not scum, but professional researchers and writers who provide model essays are. How exactly did you get into college in the first pace?
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 20, 2009 | #5
Your comment doesn't have to do anything with the actual content of my question/statement, and you become offensive, personal and rude without any reason AT ALL, rather than just state your opinion. I only used those services when I was experiencing health problems, and that was when I was finishing my master, after 5 years of study in higher education. Every piece of work they provide me was rubbish. As a result I was accused for plagiarism and/or failed every single piece of work they gave me; when before that I was doing just fine. Obviously you have some kind of association with those services, and you feel like you want to protect your kind, but I think you are wrong all around. If they (you) wanted to just make model essays then they (you) could just state that (with big letters) on the web pages. But you very well know that if you were to clarify that to your customers, then most probably you would be out of business in no time. So it is a good thing to be moralistic, but try at the same time to be objective and not judgmental. In my experience the majority of the students using those services are desperate for some reason. You can be as judgmental as you want towards me or other students, but I know I had a good reason for doing so, and I found out the hard way that those sites using students hopelessness to provide extremely poor services, when at the same time they are all around covered legally to do so. I reflect upon myself and I know now that what I did was wrong and I wish to turn back time, but I can't. But knowing that sites, like the one I used, still operate out there, works as a strong motivator for me to drop few lines out here.

I don't know your skills as a writer, and I don't want to be equally offensive with someone I don't know, but the people who provide me with those papers, they can't call themselves professional researchers or writers.
pheelyks  
Nov 20, 2009 | #6
I apologize if you found what I said offensive enough to warrant a paragraph-long explanation of your integrity and my evilness. You said that all essay companies and writers were scum; as a writer at an essay company, I do not feel I was out of line in commenting. I didn't even call you scum, but merely asked if you didn't think it was kind of scummy to cheat on your coursework. You're obviously very sensitive when it comes to scum, so I'll leave this issue alone.

As far as what companies do, you're right--there are a lot of companies who just want to take your money and will deliver crappy and/or plagiarized essays in return. The fact that those are the only companies you ever found does not mean that all companies operate that way (the ones I write for, for instance, don't). If customers like you were willing to do a little bit of work first in choosing a company, and second in pursuing these companies for your money back once you've been shafted, there would be less of a problem.

Here's what it boils down to: there's no excuse for cheating. If you can't complete your work, you should postpone school. Maybe students use these papers to turn in. If so, they are violating copyright laws, state laws regarding academic integrity, and their own school's policies. Personally, I don't care one way or another, but you're the one breaking the law.

You're welcome to drop any lines you want. Just don;t expect me not to pick them up when you make blanket accusations and try to remove all personal responsibility from your actions.
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 20, 2009 | #7
No offence taken, just making conversation.
Though, still failing to understand the moral limitations of your statement. Is it moral to buy a model essays that students will (more or less) rephrase and presented as theres, or just buy a 'ready' one? So is the company you work 'more morally orientated' than the scummy ones, or just 'more legally permissible'? No offence, but I don't see anything morally right on providing model essays. I will agree with you that the best thing you can do, is that you do your own work....but yet again in a perfect world you wouldn't have a job my dear friend.
pheelyks  
Nov 20, 2009 | #8
No offence, but I don't see anything morally right on providing model essays.

This was made clear in the first post I responded to. Again, you seem to be denying your own moral culpability--I do not think it is immoral to provide a model essay, so we're clear; do you think it is morally acceptable to turn in someone else's work as your own for academic credit?

So is the company you work 'more morally orientated' than the scummy ones, or just 'more legally permissible'?

I understand what you're asking here, basically, but the way this question is phrased is evidence of the general failure of our higher education system and the reason I feel no guilt whatsoever for the service I provide. Anymore, higher education is all about buying a piece of paper, not about developing academic or intellectual skills--why not help people buy that diploma and get a piece of the pie while I'm at it? With model essays, of course...

To answer this question though, yes, the companies I work for are both more "morally oriented" and legally permissible than the scummy ones. They deliver the product they promise for the price agreed upon. The other's don't. It's pretty simple.

in a perfect world you wouldn't have a job my dear friend.

In a perfect world, intelligence and communication skills would be more marketable, because fewer people would have college degrees if it took actual academic achievement and effort to receive them. In an imperfect world, I help the incompetent gain mediocrity, and I make an imperfect living doing it.
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #9
Again, you seem to be denying your own moral culpability--I do not think it is immoral to provide a model essay, so we're clear; do you think it is morally acceptable to turn in someone else's work as your own for academic credit?

Maybe its time to start reading, before you answer. What I said was:

'I reflect upon myself and I know now that what I did was wrong and I wish to turn back time, but I can't'

But I'm sure you are here to say what you want to say without giving any attention of what I say. That gives an inside as to why writers provide such a poor papers. You never read students instructions.

the way this question is phrased is evidence of the general failure of our higher education system

Obviously English is not my native language, and I am dyslectic. Education doesn't need judgmental academic arrogant like yourself. Education needs people who are willing to look into peoples problems, and help them be better.

the reason I feel no guilt whatsoever for the service I provide

Congratulation you live in denial.

Anymore, higher education is all about buying a piece of paper, not about developing academic or intellectual skills

Can't agree more. I got myself into higher education to learn and become a better person. Not to get a better job, had already 2 successful businesses. Maybe you should try the same rather than just pulling fingers.

why not help people buy that diploma and get a piece of the pie while I'm at it?

An inside of how writers think. Not surprised anymore why the papers are so terrible. You have a very obvious dislike for your work and the people that you are called to help.

To answer this question though, yes, the companies I work for are both more "morally oriented" and legally permissible than the scummy ones. They deliver the product they promise for the price agreed upon. The other's don't. It's pretty simple.

The word 'more' doesn't say much. Does it? But I don't know the site you working for, so I would probably be the same judgmental with you If I was to judge before I see. Though, I find it hard to believe that a site would state with big letters that they provide model essays and not final ones, and still get customers.

In a perfect world, intelligence and communication skills would be more marketable, because fewer people would have college degrees if it took actual academic achievement and effort to receive them.

First there is something that is called exams. You need to pass exams before you end up giving papers. So buying 2-3 papers in your 5-6 years of academic career doesn't exactly making you incompetent. Yet again it's not morally or legally right, I agree. Second there is something called marking. Someone like you (superior skills writer and researcher) will end up with a very respectable high degree when some1 like me most probably would end up with just a pass. It doesn't matter how many people have degrees. If you are a good one, you are a good one, and no matter what, academics or market will pick you out from the 'crowd'. I know it is easier to blame others for your own faults but I'm afraid you can't blame other but yourself here mate.

In an imperfect world, I help the incompetent gain mediocrity, and I make an imperfect living doing it.

I can't help noticing a frustration. Again none to blame but yourself.

Closing, I would once more like to say that YES I did cheat, and yes it was wrong. Though, this forum and my intentions were to let the rest students know that using those sites is not the best possible solution and not to pick an argument with you. So overall we are saying the exact same thing, but you just had to let some steam come out, din't you?
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #10
So overall we are saying the exact same thing, but you just had to let some steam come out, din't you?

No, I "had to let some steam come out" because you said all companies/writers produce bad papers. They (and I) don't. As far as the rest of your arguments (when I was able to understand them), I don't blame anyone else for anything--I make a good living doing this, and it's something I'm very good at. The fact that you were able to earn a degree at a respectable university makes me sad, but I don't blame you for that--I blame the system, and it has nothing to do with what I do for a living (except for creating immoral customers like yourself).
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #11
You know something? I know loads of people like you. You give so much attention in qualifications, degrees etc, and you just loosing reality in life. You are highly competitive to begin with, but then you see people with fewer qualifications, or academic skills, get ahead of you, having better jobs and better life. Then you just blame the system.

I never said that all writers are bad. The initial post was about the legal approach of the matter. You manage to turn it into a nasty argument with your personal comments and your empty arguments. You know what is sad? Sad is the fact that even though you are an educated person you have a problem following a conversation without been personal, insulting and aggressive. And I feel sorry that I partly followed your paradigm.
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #12
You give so much attention in qualifications

Yes, I give attention to English skills and evidence of intellectual capabilities when you are talking about your academic success. I'm sorry if this seems out of place to you.

I never said that all writers are bad.

Really?

That gives an inside as to why writers provide such a poor papers

I found out the hard way that those sites using students hopelessness to provide extremely poor services, when at the same time they are all around covered legally to do so.

All I did was respond to your claim that all essay companies are scum, and suggested that you were just as bad for buying your essay in the first place. You took this as a personal insult and then claimed that you only did this a long time ago--but this thread started with you asking if you would be safe turning in a model essay as your own. It is not simply English as s second language and dyslexia that make you difficult to understand--in fact, it is not even mostly these things. It is the fact that your thinking makes little sense; the reason you need to buy your papers i because you don;t have the intelligence to write them yourself. This is becoming increasingly evident in your posts.

Yes, I place a large emphasis on qualifications of intelligence. I don't care about degrees and success, as these are not measures of how smart someone is. I don't even care how smart someone is in many situations. But it seems important in the academic world (though not as much as it should).
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #13
Man your something.
I emailed zurnal24.info asking upon a case of plagiarism I had some time ago. Custumwritings.com provided me with a work that was taken or used somewhere else. For that I was penalized from my Uni. I wanted to take action against them. The admin suggested that basically I can't do anything because those web sites claim to provide model essays, and he/she suggested I should post in this forum so I could get some further help. And what help did I got!!! So my intention was to investigate how a customwritings.com , can get away with it, and if no other to give other students an inside of how those web sites work. So your guess is again wrong, exactly just like every other argument you tried to raise here. Again you hugely failed to keep a dissent conversation, and you now trying to further insult me, but I'm not gonna go down with you on that.
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #14
I wanted to take action against them.

You could have gotten a refund. This site expressly says that there will be no plagiarism in the paper they gave you. They lied. If they refused a refund, you could have ed your credit card company to dispute the charge, or file a suit in court. Of course, because this site is operated from the Ukraine, you would have been s-i* out of luck. Meaning you should have selected a better company before cheating.

So your guess is again wrong

If you were capable of expressing yourself clearly and succinctly, I wouldn't have to guess at what you mean.

Again you hugely failed to keep a dissent conversation

First, the word is "decent." Second, I didn't say anything indecent--I merely pointed out the flaws in your argument. If you can't hear that without taking offense, you shouldn't be flaunting your lack of logic in a public forum.
goldenresearcher 1 | 7  
Nov 21, 2009 | #15
Obviously English is not my native language, and I am dyslectic

Pheelyks, don't you think you should be less aggressive while posting here?
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #16
I don't think I'm especially aggressive, and I didn't start out by calling other people scum. If someone posts on here attacking the morality of a service they have recently utilized (and appear to be trying to utilize again), I will point out that hypocrisy. Neither a lack of English nor dyslexia are an excuse for stupidity. I think you're a little defensive because the last time you posted here you got torn apart.
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Nov 21, 2009 | #17
Newgirl, I understand that you were taken for a ride by the company and that you must be feeling very bitter. There is no need to take out your bitterness on all in this industry. Customwritings, or whatever it was, consistently provided you with "rubbish." Yet, you kept going back to them:

every piece of work they provide me was rubbish. As a result I was accused for plagiarism and/or failed every single piece of work they gave me; when before that I was doing just fine.

Why did you keep going back to them? Why did you submit one piece of rubbish after the other? I am sorry but, you really are not making any sense at all.

You got caught for plagiarism and you deserve it. You did plagiarise. As per the contractual terms of any legitimate company, you are provided with a MODEL, FULL STOP. Yes, that model is supposed to be completely plagiarism-free, accurately referenced throughout and written to the highest standards. It should follow your instructions to the T. None of that, however, means that you should submit it as your own. You cheated and were caught. That is the way of the world.

The fact that you are a cheat and the company you dealt with are scammers, hardly reflects upon the rest of us. Believe it or not, there are some legitimate companies out there. You landed the one which you, as a cheat, deserved. Call that poetic justice?

I realise that I am a tad aggressive here but, I really have had it with your whining. You have done nothing but complain about every aspect of the industry, try to discredit all connected to it, etc. Grow up and accept responsibility for your own actions.

Many of us are professionals and are affiliated with legitimate companies. It is, therefore, rather difficult to take your posts lying down.

The cheat was taken in by scammers. End of story.
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #18
What the hell are you talking about man? Are you in a state or something? I said that most of the web sites that selling those services are scums, which is what you state too few lines above, and what everyone says here in that site.

Bad flows in my arguments doesn't consist me been unintelligent or stubid as you very clearly point out (and yes that is very offensive, and if you can't see it then you have aproblem). As been dyslectic my papers are always getting checked before the submission. Obviously been a foreigner doesn't help either. So after I point this out, don't you think you are completely out of order picking on my language? This shows very clearly how civilize you are as a person. Don't care how many degrees you have done, or how impressive your English are, it seems that somewhere among the lines you forgot to progress as a person, to make peace with yourself or others, to be helpful and understanding, to try and hear other but yourself. Education suppose to help you with all this. It doesn't really matter if you can write a perfect essay following a specific pattern. What matters is what you write or what you read to help you become a better person for yourself and for the people around you. I understand your frustration to support the field you working for, but yet again just because this is a public forum that doesn't mean that you can be abusive to people.

Its Saturday night here, and the weather is great. I better go out have some fun. You better do too, rather than just live here; you probably feel less bitter after.

Maybe tomorrow you see things differently. Maybe you even try and find a proper job.
Nov 21, 2009 | #19
unintelligent or stubid as you very clearly point out

As I called you neither unintelligent nor "stubid," I guess that you must have a chip on your shoulder.

Are you in a state or something

Yes, I am. You have been going on and on about the industry; questioning whether or not there are any legits out there or whether we, as writers, believe ourselves to be providing a `morally defensible' service. So, yes, I am fed up.

I understand your frustration to support the field you working for

Maybe you even try and find a proper job.

Cheat and plagiariser ... I have a proper job.

Its Saturday night here, and the weather is great. I better go out have some fun. You better do too, rather than just live here; you probably feel less bitter after.

Yes, please throw yourself off a bridge on this wonderful Saturday night.

Wake up, you are the only bitter one here.

Get a life and, while at it, get a brain and some education.
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #20
Again, newgirl, you might find it insulting to call someone unintelligent when they ARE, in fact, unintelligent, but I just think it's the truth. I don;t care that English is your second language, or that you have dyslexia. There are many brilliant people who never spoke a word of English in their lives, and many geniuses with dyslexia. You are not among them. You are stupid for entirely different reasons.

If you don't like the way you are treated on this forum, you can always stop coming back. If you want to keep posting here, that's fine, too, but I will keep pointing out where your arguments are weak and pointless.
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #21
Why did you keep going back to them? Why did you submit one piece of rubbish after the other? I am sorry but, you really are not making any sense at all.

I submit all of them at the same time, so I wasn't aware.

Grow up and accept responsibility for your own actions.

I have. I state 1000 times that it was my foult. That doesnt mean that I souldn't go after them

You have done nothing but complain about every aspect of the industry,

No I haven't. The topic was 'Custom made essays' or 'model essays' and basically I said that by stating that they creating model essays, they can get away with just about everything. Were is my complain about every aspect of the industry? I was assumed for the conversation that we are talking about the scummy ones. I dont know about the entire intustry and I can't have an opinion.
Nov 21, 2009 | #22
Were is my complain about every aspect of the industry? I was assumed for the conversation that we are talking about the scummy ones.

Read what you wrote and stop trying to defend yourself.
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #23
and basically I said that by stating that they creating model essays, they can get away with just about everything

This is WRONG. This is what makes you STUPID. Even though it WAS a model essay (t wasn't just a "claim;" if you turned a model essay in, you broke the law), you could STILL go after them--not because your university caught you cheating, because that was your own stupid fault--but because they gave you a plagiarized piece of work. If you had taken the time to check their sources like you are supposed to BEFORE WRITING YOUR OWN PAPER, you would have quickly discovered this and avoided a major headache and an obvious frustration.

My guess is you didn't even read the papers you turned in as your own work. If you had been SMART about the way you were CHEATING, you could have discovered the. problem sooner, received a refund (or fought like hell for one), and not been caught. I write model essays that are NOT PLAGIARIZED and use proper grammar--I'm not "getting away" with anything just because it's a model essay.

I was assumed for the conversation that we are talking about the scummy ones.

You "were assumed" that we were only talking about the scummy ones, perhaps, but you said all of the companies are scummy--so how is this not an industry-wide statement?
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #24
You are stupid for entirely different reasons

Compliments returned

If you don't like the way you are treated on this forum, you can always stop coming back

No way im going, i will keep on posting. You guys are good fun. Everyone who opposes to your sayings is a threat and immediately becomes stupid, and unintelligent. I can just imagine the pleasure you get after posting something 'clever' lol. Do us all a favor and get a life
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #25
Everyone who opposes to your sayings is a threat and immediately becomes stupid, and unintelligent.

Not true. As psychotic as OxbridgeExpert (Melissa Madgwick) was, I don;t think she was especially unintelligent (though definitely less intelligent than she claimed)--she was deliberately inflammatory and evasive, but not stupid. You, on the other hand, are.

I can just imagine the pleasure you get after posting something 'clever'

You wouldn't know clever if it slapped your a** and rode you all the way to Kiev.
Nov 21, 2009 | #26
Everyone who opposes to your sayings is a threat and immediately becomes stupid, and unintelligent

Do you really believe that you are a threat? Wow!

You wouldn't know clever if it slapped your a** and rode you all the way to Kiev.

Dumb it down a bit, Pheelyks. The poor thing can't understand a tenth of what you are saying.
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #27
Who are you guys? Are for real??????
I thought you only get characters like that in the movies lol
Im sure you think you do something importand here ain't you?
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #28
Who are you guys?

Obviously, writers who don;t like being insulted by stupid, cheating customers.

I thought you only get characters like that in the movies

Like what, exactly? Nerdy academics (speaking for myself here) that have a sense of rational truth and like to use it?

Im sure you think you do something importand here ain't you?

Oy.
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #29
Will you get all together for a game of scramble after? Lol
Do you actually have white tape holding your glasses too?
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #30

No, my glasses are entirely intact.

Just so we're clear then, you're done even trying to defend yourself in any sort of meaningful way, right?
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #31
Well few min ago I had the impression I was talking with serious people and had feeling I could turn this conversation into something constructive? Is there any chance someone can have a serious conversation with you guys? You can see only your 'truth'. I have taken the responsibility of my cheating and said it was wrong, but that didn't make any difference. I apologize if I include the entire industry in my comments, as this wasn't my intention, but yet again you keep on attacking me. You do nothing else here but abusing people in this forum. It is your litle sick game, and I won't dare to take it away from you.
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #32
You do nothing else here but abusing people in this forum.

Not true, but if that's what you think then why are you here?

Is there any chance someone can have a serious conversation with you guys?

Will you get all together for a game of scramble after? Lol

I thought you only get characters like that in the movies lol

Who's having trouble holding a serious conversation?

I apologize if I include the entire industry in my comments, as this wasn't my intention

Apology accepted. Next time, it would be best if you don;t say things that it isn't your intention to say. The rest of the world would be a lot less confused by you.
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #33
thanks for accepting my apology pheelyks (or should I say god). You can go back into your scramble game now mate ;)
Good night
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #34
pheelyks (or should I say god)

Just because I say I'm smarter than you, you assume I have a god complex? What does that say about your own arrogance?
OP newgirl80 1 | 18  
Nov 21, 2009 | #35
I say I'm smarter than you

hahaha mate I am making on a week more that you making in a year. More clever my arse hahaha You just living in your own world you know. It is safe and worm in there. It is better if you just stay in there. You dont sound like a bad guy, you just have few issues

now good night again
pheelyks  
Nov 21, 2009 | #36
I am making on a week more that you making in a year

Yet you were dumb enough to get scammed by the same company multiple times. Unless you're hooking, I sincerely doubt the veracity of this statement. Besides, you have no idea how much I earn in a week.

You just living in your own world you know

Yeah. That one with logic and coherent thoughts. It's lonely sometimes.

It is safe and worm in there

That's "warm." "Worm" is a slimy creature that lives in the ground and eats dirt--but you're familiar with that.

You dont sound like a bad guy

Gee, thanks.

you just have few issues

One fewer if you left.

now good night again

Farewells are always more powerful when accompanied with a departure.
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Nov 22, 2009 | #37
scam!!! "a very clever scum" doesn't make sense. make some logical inferences instead of jumping to conclusions. "a very clever scam."

now that the central conceit is exposed, will you please stop being such twits?
dbryant 4 | 11  
Dec 05, 2010 | #38
"Custom papers" vs. "Custom essays"

Do you guys think i should pay any attention to whether a site claims to offer "custom paper writing" vs "custom essay writing"? i know theyre basically technically the same because one definition of "paper" is "essay", but that doesn't mean that people in general couldn't use them a little differently....

so, is it just a regional thing or do guys think some writers mean something different when they say paper and essay?
do you guys use them the same way?
i guess the only difference i might think of is that with paper i think research paper but with essay i might think of other options as well, as in essay being more general, but maybe that's just me and maybe it doesn't even make sense
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Dec 05, 2010 | #39
Totally irrelevant difference in terminology.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 19, 2017 | #40
Based upon my previous experience, it doesn't matter what the paper is called, all that matters is that the content is original enough to allow you to pass it off as your own if you wish to. That is why academic outsourcing companies have a period of time wherein they allow a student to request for "free" content revisions from the writer assigned to the paper. The companies claim that the papers need to be used only as a reference material in their advertisements. The writers though, are informed beforehand that all the submitted papers must be plagiarism free and original in content for the benefit of the client. The writer is never told that the paper will be submitted for a grade. However, it is implied in the agreement. The fact that I had students come to me as repeat clients, thanking me for helping them get an A or an A+ on the paper I wrote for them is evidence enough, in my opinion, that the students disregard the "model paper" warning. I bet they do that because they pay hundreds of dollars for the paper anyway, so they better be able to use it for a grade. Otherwise, what is the point of paying so much for a paper they have to rework right?

Forum / Essay Services / 'Custom made essays' or 'model essays'???

также читайте www.diploma-home.com

узнать больше
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: