zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services6

Foreign essay writing company representatives are not fooling anyone when they...

Fraudsters 1 | 1   Student
Jul 03, 2012 | #1
- Use full English (FAKE) names, for example: John Martins, when their "representative" posts something online
- Post FAKE founded date of their fraudulent websites
- Post FAKE positive reviews of their website (and negative reviews of their competition websites)
- Post US/UK toll-free or fabricated local phone numbers which can be bought by any fraudster online
- Claim they operate a company (owning a scamming website != owning a company)
- Claim their website is associated with legit organizations
- Claim they work with native English speakers (when in fact they only hire ESL writers)
- Claim their writers have "advanced degrees" when in fact most of them are foreign high-school or college students (at best)
- Claim their customer satisfaction ratio is "95%" or more
- Claim their websites are 100% secure (by uploading FAKE "secure" logos and graphics)
- Claim their customers receive something "For Free" and save $x
- Claim their customers can receive a custom-written 50-page paper in 12 hrs or even less
- Claim they never resell their essays (when in fact they resell them sooner than later)

Anything else?
Helenrob 1 | 91   Freelance Writer
Jul 03, 2012 | #2
which website scammed you?
OP Fraudsters 1 | 1   Student
Jul 03, 2012 | #3
A couple from the DND list (Ukrainians). I wouldn't have a problem if they were straightforward with me about their real operations before I ordered. But that was not the case.
Starsha - | 11  
Jul 04, 2012 | #4
I think forums like this is great for exposing these websites that rip people off.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 25, 2017 | #5
I've just encountered a writing sample of a foreign 'essay writing expert' (this time featured by researchpaperking.com). If you read it carefully.. it's nothing but pointless, error-ridden, grammatically-incorrect, and confusing ramble, isn't it.

Research Paper King Ramble
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 03, 2017 | #6
And the following is a proof of an employment fraud attempt by a foreign freelance writer / scammer from an uncivilized country. He posted an ad seeking a "US resident who can do a phone interview for an essay mill." He added: "I'll guide you on what questions will be asked."

So the 'writer' tried to get hired by a legitimate US-based company that only employs US-based persons and interviews them over the phone. To get around the 'US residency' (and English language speaking proficiency) requirement, the scammer hopes to find a partner in crime to lie about his true location and skills.

ESL writer trying to fraudulently get hired by an US-based company.

Forum / Essay Services / Foreign essay writing company representatives are not fooling anyone when they...

на сайте all-dipllom.com

www.all-dipllom.com
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: