zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services26

Guide lines to use a good website/writer

swine 1 | 8  
Apr 29, 2009 | #1
I need a trust worthy website/writer, this site is good as per exposing the fraudulent sites but it doesnt advice on the website/writer to use. Your assistance needed
humble 2 | 264  
Apr 29, 2009 | #2
If you choose a website, read the terms and conditions twice. Most companies resell/reuse papers.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Apr 29, 2009 | #3
I think if you just use the "Latest Threads" function, there's enough information to figure out what companies and what freelance writers around here are likely to be reliable and honest. I don't think it's againt the rules for you to any of them unsolicited.
OP swine 1 | 8  
Apr 29, 2009 | #4
it there any one you can recommend
YeahBoii 1 | 8  
Apr 29, 2009 | #5
I'm looking for recommendations, also. If anyone can help me out that would be really nice.
OP swine 1 | 8  
Apr 29, 2009 | #6
but how will reading the terms and conditions help identify the right and honest ones
Apr 29, 2009 | #7
I think that comment had more to do with knowing their policy about reselling your papers. Some sites resell your papers immediately; the sites I write for wait at least a few months before reselling any essays and never resell theses or doctoral dissertations at all.
dreamer  
Apr 29, 2009 | #8
never resell theses or doctoral dissertations at all.

It is funny that freelance has never been asked to read the rules of this forum. He touts ET, his own writing abilities and other companies for whom he is supposed to be writing. Nothing happens!!!
WritersBeware  
Apr 29, 2009 | #9
Why is it, exactly, that you just HAD to evoke the name of ET in this thread and also attack Freelance for something that does not even exist in this thread? Can you and others stop taking every thread off-topic?

It is funny that freelance has never been asked to read the rules of this forum.

Several members can verify, including FreelanceWriter himself, that your claim is totally false. I've reminded him, and so has Lavinia.
Apr 29, 2009 | #10
I wasn't "touting" anything and I've stopped doing what i was asked to stop doing. I don't think distinguishing companies that do resell papers immediately from those that don't is "touting" but reasonable minds may differ on that. I wanted to explain the different approaches taken by different companies and I was concerned that if I said it too generally, honorable companies who wait before reselling papers and who don't resell certain kinds of papers at all would get shrapnel from any explanation along the lines of "all companies resell papers" etc.

If you read my posts from the perspective of customers looking for helpful information instead of from the perspective of a resentful competitor, they might not come across so much like "advertising" to you.

Several members can verify, including FreelanceWriter himself, that your claim is totally false. I've reminded him, and so has Lavinia.

Yup. I was also suspended once for it, but I believe I have avoided breaking any rules since my last reprimand.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
humble 2 | 264  
Apr 30, 2009 | #11
Swine did you get my message?
OP swine 1 | 8  
May 01, 2009 | #12
no, i didnt

when was it sent?

please back to the main topic, I need a trust worthy website/writer, this site is good as per exposing the fraudulent sites but it doesnt advice on the website/writer to use. Your assistance needed. Plesssssssssssss
WritersBeware  
May 01, 2009 | #13
it doesnt advice on the website/writer to use

That's because it's not allowed.
OxbridgeResearchers 6 | 740 ☆☆  
May 02, 2009 | #14
You have to conduct your own investigation but, as a general rule, you can distinguish the frauds from the honest few by
1) reading through their website ... is it well-written or are there grammar and language issues?
2) call them and listen to the accent on the other end of the line ... if it's foreign, stay away
3) how much do they charge per page? if under 17 or 20, stay away. Writers generally get 30 to 40 percent of what you pay (scammers pay less). would any qualified writer do the work for 5 or 6 dollars?

It is easy to evaluate the websites if you put in the effort :)
gini 1 | 24  
May 02, 2009 | #15
every1 cannot make out grammar and language issues....then most of the fraud sites do have representatives with american n british accent, i dont know how but may be outsourced.... how can a customer get to know how much do they pay their writers....

its not that easy but if some1 her ein forum gives an idea about a good legit site that will be better for people so that they dont use fraudlent sites,....

acoording to some people, bestessays is a fraudlent site , but nothing wrong with that site, grammar is ok....representatives accent is american n they ve got american phone numbers and american address ...dont know about the writers.... but there are lot of complaints about this site...

so its quite difficult to make out....sites i s legit or not..

every site that i got to know from google has got complaints in essayscam.......every single site...now tell me how do i choose one...there arent any legit sites , its best to do your own work...
WritersBeware  
May 02, 2009 | #16
ALL sites receive an occasional complaint, deserved or not. A complaint does not make a site fraudulent. FRAUD makes a site fraudulent.
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
May 02, 2009 | #17
FRAUD makes a site fraudulent.

You got that right! http://zurnal24.info/forum/es/american-companies-hide-corporate-address-shady-1027/ - Fraudulant websites never disclose the address of their offices.
WritersBeware  
May 02, 2009 | #18
Deceptive, non-American sites that advertise a FAKE, "corporate address" or "office" in the US:

http://zurnal24.info/forum/index.php?phrase=fake+address&searchType=0&a ction=search&searchGo=1

How to take action against such scam sites:

voirdireveritas.blogspot.com/2009/03/anatomy-of-essay-term-paper-and.html
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
May 02, 2009 | #19
A legitimate UPS or postal address is not FAKE, it is a legitimate business address. Take Microsoft Corporation that lists PO BOXes as their information: microsoft.com/worldwide/phone/.aspx?country=New%20Zealand

NO ADDRESS or ADDRESS HIDDED VIA PROXY SERVICES indicate shady operations (possibly from countries like Nigeria or Senegal).
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
May 02, 2009 | #20
FRAUD makes a site fraudulent.

Last time I heard, writing another person's homework is fraud. How long will it take for that cockamamie noggin' of yours to accept that this business is a fraudulent business by nature? :P ALl the students who EVER complained on this site complained because THEY NEEDED THEIR HOMEWORK DONE BY SOMEONE ELSE but they were let down. ^^
WritersBeware  
May 02, 2009 | #21
A legitimate UPS or postal address is not FAKE

You are 100% correct, and thank you for making my point even more clear. A legitimate, physically US-based company that chooses to use a PO box for business purposes is not fraudulent. There is no deception intended OR necessary. However, a lawless, Ukrainian, ripoff organization that deceptively advertises an "American" address for the sole purpose of FOOLING American customers IS fraudulent.

How long will it take for that cockamamie noggin' of yours to accept that this business is a fraudulent business by nature?

For EW_writer, childish name-calling has always been a sign of frustration in a lost argument.

Isn't it amusing reading EW_writer's twisted justifications as to why his employer's FRAUD and intentional misrepresentation are acceptable?
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
May 03, 2009 | #22
I'm sure that my justification is something that ALL STUDENTS here would agree with. ^_^
WritersBeware  
May 03, 2009 | #23
Students, do you agree with EW_writer's position that it is perfectly acceptable to LIE to you in nearly every conceivable way, in order to secure your money, as long as HE thinks that HIS particular work is "good enough" for you? Students, YOU, as paying customers, have the LEGAL RIGHT-under consumer protection laws-to make informed purchasing decisions, based on TRUTHFUL advertising. Lawless and ethically bankrupt people like EW_writer want to rob you of that right. After all, EW_writer knows what's best for you, not you.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 10, 2017 | #24
If a website is on the Do Not Discuss list of ES, then that is already a confirmation that the company is a scam and you should definitely stay away from those companies. The reason the company is on the list is simple. The company has scammed so many clients in the past that the complaints about them are well known. Therefore, they requested that their company no longer be discussed here because it affects their business. As for the writers, you can read the various threads here and judge the writer for yourself. While I am not an active academic writer anymore, I will advise you to look for a writer whose writing style or mode of thinking is similar to your own and then that writer. See if you can work with him on your paper. You were already given previous advice as to how to judge the writer for validity. I would like to add one thing though. If the writer is constantly engaged in a battle of words on the forum, and his grammar is really atrocious while doing so, then don't even give that writer a second thought. That one is sure to be a scam.
writers2beware 41 | 2,024 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 13, 2017 | #25
If a website is on the Do Not Discuss list of ES, then that is already a confirmation that the company is a scam and you should definitely stay away from those companies.

That is utterly false. There are several legitimate sites on the list that were placed there because they were being relentlessly attacked by fraudulent, jealous, foreign competitors. Stop purporting to be knowledgable about the industry. You're clearly NOT.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 13, 2017 | #26
I only see a couple, maybe up to 3-4, legitimate websites on the DND list, so overall the comment on them may be considered relevant (and not utterly false) considering 93%-95% of them don't appear to be US/UK/Australia-based.

Forum / Essay Services / Guide lines to use a good website/writer

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile: