zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services39

heard of getessay.com?

amnateeb 2 | 341   Freelance Writer
Dec 25, 2011 | #1
Has anybody heard of getessay.com? I really want to know if anyone has had any experience with this company.
Cheers
CAL 1 | 4   Student
Jun 04, 2012 | #2
Hi,

Did you ever end up using this site?
pheelyks  
Jun 04, 2012 | #3
Cal, amnateeb is a writer from Pakistan who was looking for work, not someone looking to place an order from a site.

getessays.com is a run-of-the-mill ESL scam. Stay far away.
OP amnateeb 2 | 341   Freelance Writer
Jun 04, 2012 | #4
No. I received an email from a person who worked for the company, which was basically an offer to join them as a writer. And I am sure this is nothing more than a s-i*ty scam. Plus, I never worked for any writing company.

who was looking for work

So, you are selling potatoes here? Hmm...
pheelyks  
Jun 04, 2012 | #5
I received an email from a person who worked for the company, which was basically an offer to join them as a writer.

So you were checking out the place to see if it would be a good place to work. Like I said. In fact, everything I said was the complete truth and delivered in an entirely neutral tone. I'm sorry you're so sensitive.

So, you are selling potatoes here? Hmm...

No. I actually provide useful commentary here.
Jun 04, 2012 | #6
I did not reply to your post, by the way. My post was directed to Cal who asked me if I used the site or not. I think this forum gives the opportunity to check for any writing company if that is legit, not only to students, but also to writers. Many writers who got scammed by writing companies joined the forum to share their experiences. I only asked about one, so why did it hurt your farting ass?

No. I actually provide useful commentary here.

You failed to provide any useful information regarding my inquiry about the site. Good luck selling potatoes!
pheelyks  
Jun 04, 2012 | #7
I did not reply to your post, by the way.

....which is why you mentioned never working for any company, because that has a lot more to do with answering Cal's question than responding to my post.

I only asked about one, so why did it hurt your farting ass?

You didn't. My farting ass doesn't really care how hard it is for you to make an honest living.

You failed to provide any useful information regarding my inquiry about the site.

It isn't my job to answer everyone's questions. When I post, I post something useful. That's why I'm here.
Jun 04, 2012 | #8
which is why you mentioned never working for any company, because that has a lot more to do with answering Cal's question than responding to my post.

Read Cal's post again.

Did you ever end up using this site?

What does it have to do with placing an order with the company? I post as a writer, and I suppose people can read easily, but I made it clear for Cal in case he wanted to ask if I joined the company as a writer.

You didn't. My farting ass doesn't really care how hard it is for you to make an honest living.

I did. I am for sure earning an honest living quite easily. Thanks! And keep farting. :P

It isn't my job to answer everyone's questions.

...but your job is to finger others' asses just because you think it's fun.
And why are you replying to my posts, then? Hey wait... you are contradicting yourself. Am I not "everyone" this time?

When I post, I post something useful. That's why I'm here.

Really? How useful was it for you to post in this thread when Cal was referring to me? I think I was never banned in the forum and could reply to a post directed to me.

You post here because you want to get more work, blood sucker. Accept it, liar.
pheelyks  
Jun 05, 2012 | #9
Read Cal's post again.

Read my post again. You don't address my question (or implication).

Hey wait... you are contradicting yourself.

No, you're just an idiot. I answer what I can/feel like answering. I might respond to your post, I might not. I chose to respond to Cal, and only after that did you choose to reply here, so I replied back.

Really? How useful was it for you to post in this thread when Cal was referring to me?

I answered his question as completely as you did (actually, more completely), and sooner. I'd call that useful.

You post here because you want to get more work

I post here because I have useful things to contribute. I sometimes get work from customers here because I contribute useful things.
Jun 05, 2012 | #10
Read my post again. You don't address my question (or implication).

I believe my posts answered Cal's questions clearly. You meant to make readers think that I was trying to get a job at that company, which was not the case.

I chose to respond to Cal, and only after that did you choose to reply here, so I replied back.

I opened this thread before you posted in it. I answered a phone call in the meantime, which is why I got a bit late to reply to Cal's post. When I refreshed the page, I saw you already had attempted to make me look shady.

I answered his question as completely as you did (actually, more completely), and sooner. I'd call that useful.

Again, it was not useful for Cal because people can clearly see that I post as a writer. Can you read the word "Writer" positioned on the right side of my username and highlighted in grey?

I post here because I have useful things to contribute.

In that sense, my posts are more useful. More often than not, you save your farting ass when other members kick that. Lol! Hey, why don't you just accept that you love to see your name appearing in the forum so that you may look like the only s-i*ty writer spamming the forum?

I post here because I have useful things to contribute. I sometimes get work from customers here because I contribute useful things.

You mean you get work because you post useful things. It implies that you think that students would want a writer who post in this forum, so others should spam the forum for no other reason. It also implies that you post regularly here because you want more work. Now I can see how it is useful for you; to get the work from students. Hmm...
pheelyks  
Jun 05, 2012 | #11
I believe my posts answered Cal's questions clearly.

Sure. My post also answered his question clearly. Before yours.

I opened this thread before you posted in it. I answered a phone call in the meantime, which is why I got a bit late to reply to Cal's post.

You opened this thread in December. Cal asked his question yesterday. I simply saw the post before you did--it had nothing to do with you receiving a phone call or me trying to be sneaky. A customer asked a question about a company, and I answered it. I said nothing that isn't true; if you think the truth makes you seem shady, that's your problem.

Again, it was not useful for Cal because people can clearly see that I post as a writer.

Explain how that logic works, exactly.

In that sense, my posts are more useful.

I disagree.

You mean you get work because you post useful things.

Yes.

It implies that you think that students would want a writer who post in this forum, so others should spam the forum for no other reason.

No.

It also implies that you post regularly here because you want more work.

No.

You need to work on understanding cause and effect.
Jun 05, 2012 | #12

Comprehension problem? Really?

amnateeb is a writer from Pakistan who was looking for work

people can clearly see that I post as a writer.

Your posts suggested that you thought Cal was not able to read and you helped him to do so. Is that what you call useful?

I disagree.

You are a douchebag.

You need to work on understanding cause and effect.

You need to work on comprehension and logic. Prepare yourself to accept reality, idiot.
pheelyks  
Jun 05, 2012 | #13
pheelyks:

Comprehension problem? Really?

Yes. I do not comprehend how your being a "writer" makes my answer to Cal's question any less useful. Please explain.

Your posts suggested that you thought Cal was not able to read

No they didn't.

You are a douchebag.

I'm sure you've had more opportunities to become intimate than douchebags than I, so I won't argue with your learned opinion.

Prepare yourself to accept reality

Uh-oh! amnateeb's going to tell like like it is!
Jun 05, 2012 | #14
I do not comprehend how your being a "writer" makes my answer to Cal's question any less useful.

That's your problem, and you need to work on it.

I'm sure you've had more opportunities to become intimate than douchebags

You know what, I just got an opportunity to see a douchebag arguing with me.
pheelyks  
Jun 05, 2012 | #15
That's your problem, and you need to work on it.

Actually, it's your problem, because you're the one that sounds like an idiot for saying it.

I just got an opportunity to see a douchebag arguing with me.

Even the inanimate object you bought for the purpose of cleaning your genitalia refused to touch them?
Jun 05, 2012 | #16
Even the inanimate object you bought for the purpose of cleaning your genitalia refused to touch them?

Actually, we are pretty different from Americans who use such objects. I can understand what you buy your wife when you are too busy in writing s-i* for students. Moreover, this is not a forum to discuss how you force those inanimate objects to be of use to your wife, so I will refrain from discussing something like that, but you can carry on. ;P
pheelyks  
Jun 05, 2012 | #17
Actually, we are pretty different from Americans who use such objects.

Do we? I wouldn't know.

I can understand what you buy your wife when you are too busy in writing s-i* for students.

No on both counts.

You're the one saying you were having problems with your douchebag, so accusing me of foul play is a bit silly.
Jun 05, 2012 | #18
Do we? I wouldn't know.

I provided a useful information to you. Now you can use it. Lol!

You're the one saying you were having problems with your douchebag, so accusing me of foul play is a bit silly.

I never said that. I simply told you being a douchebag.

Hey, wait. I think you misunderstood me when I called you by that name, but that does not change the fact that you are a douchebag.
pheelyks  
Jun 05, 2012 | #19
I simply told you being a douchebag.

No, you told me you just got in an argument with your douchebag. They sound complicated.
Jun 05, 2012 | #20
No, you told me you just got in an argument with your douchebag.

Liar.

I wrote:

a douchebag arguing with me.

... and that is YOU.
pheelyks  
Jun 05, 2012 | #21
You said you got to see it. I assumed it was personal . You haven't seen me, so forgive me if I got confused.

I now understand that you were calling me a douchebag as a symbolic insult, and as you have affirmed people in your country do not actually care about the hygiene of their genitals. Thank you for the concrete clarifications, however unnecessary.
Jun 05, 2012 | #22
I now understand that you were calling me a douchebag as a symbolic insult, and as you have affirmed people in your country do not actually care about the hygiene of their genitals. Thank you for the concrete clarifications, however unnecessary.

No. You wrongly assumed again, douchebag.

By the way, I am living in Michigan, USA now. I know about your country well, but you know nothing about mine.
pheelyks  
Jun 05, 2012 | #23
No. You wrongly assumed again, douchebag.

Oh? About what?

By the way, I am living in Michigan, USA now.

Yes, I've heard Dearborn's a real s-i*hole. I didn't know you were the cause.
Jun 05, 2012 | #24
I didn't know you were the cause.

You still don't know what the cause was. Again, you wrongly assumed, douchebag. LMAO!
Ishy 1 | 34   Student
Jun 06, 2012 | #25
You still don't know what the cause was

So Dearborn is a s-i*hole?
Jun 06, 2012 | #26
No. The main cause is the wax in the douchebag's (pheelyks') ears (s-i*holes) because of which he can't hear properly. You did not notice the next sentence I said for that douchebag.

Again, you wrongly assumed, douchebag.

Moreover, I understand why that douchebag has called it a s-i*hole. I don't want to comment on that as long as I am fine with living here. By the way, there are other cities in the United States which are referred to as being s-i*holes. Choose your cities and direct the discussion in that way.
miki 2 | 20   Student
Jun 06, 2012 | #27
really, soooo beneath.
this guy is talking to himself about his own s-i*hole inferiority disorder
pheelyks, you should charge him, an couple more of him-s, for the esl practice chat-writeroom ;)
Jun 06, 2012 | #28
this guy is talking to himself about his own s-i*hole inferiority disorder

Oh Wow. Did I call that place a sh*ithole? I wish you could have tried to read the posts before posting in this thread.
Ishy 1 | 34   Student
Jun 06, 2012 | #29
Yes, I've heard Dearborn's a real s-i*hole. I didn't know you were the cause.

Or: I didn't know you were the cause of Dearborn being a real s-i*hole.

You still don't know what the cause was. Again, you wrongly assumed, douchebag. LMAO!

Or: You wrongly assumed again what the cause of Dearborn being a s-i*hole was, and you still don't know what the cause is, LMAO!

If you state that there is a cause (regardless of whether Pheelyks stated the correct cause), you validate the existence of the effect, which is Dearborn being a s-i*hole. Even if you say that Pheelyks wrongly assumed, you're just saying that there's yet another reason why Dearborn is a s-i*hole.

By the way, there are other cities in the United States which are referred to as being s-i*holes. Choose your cities and direct the discussion in that way.

I openly proclaim that the town where I currently reside-also my hometown-is a royal s-i*hole, complete with redneck illiterates clogging the educational system and meth addicts prowling the streets at night. And our claim to fame? A squirrel bridge.
Jun 06, 2012 | #30
Even if you say that Pheelyks wrongly assumed, you're just saying that there's yet another reason why Dearborn is a s-i*hole.

See, I really did not want to comment on that. I would say that people have their own reasons to regard Dearborn, Detroit, Miami, LA and many other cities in that manner.

As for my post, pheelyks assumed that I was the cause, to which I replied he wrongly assumed that.
pheelyks  
Jun 06, 2012 | #31
How do you know? Maybe Dearborn was lovely until you got there.
Jun 06, 2012 | #32
Maybe Dearborn was lovely until you got there.

Lol! Ishy, this is why I said he did not know the cause. This douchebag does not have a reason for why he says so.

Actually, it was lovely until you were born, douchebag pheelyks. By the way, you can refer to the United States as s-i*hole. I won't mind. ;P
pheelyks  
Jun 06, 2012 | #33
By the way, you can refer to the United States as s-i*hole.

I don't think it is, though. You and your compatriots seem to think it's substantially better than Pakistan, which from what I've seen would definitely qualify as a s-i*hole, so insulting it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
WritersBeware  
Jun 06, 2012 | #34
Dearborn's a real s-i*hole

Honestly, Dearborn IS a shithole, thanks to a certain element.

And our claim to fame? A squirrel bridge.

Hahahahah.
Jun 06, 2012 | #35
I don't think it is, though. You and your compatriots seem to think it's substantially better than Pakistan, which from what I've seen would definitely qualify as a s-i*hole, so insulting it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I did not say that the United States is a s-i*hole. I just meant I had no issues with your saying Dearborn a s-i*hole. You have all rights to say any city, or state, or the whole America a s-i*hole. You can even say Pakistan is s-i*hole. No offense. Lol!

PS: I think you can even say the whole world is s-i*hole. I will have no issues. LMAO!
pheelyks  
Jun 06, 2012 | #36
I did not say that the United States is a s-i*hole.

You implied it, whether or not you meant to.

I just meant I had no issues with your saying Dearborn a s-i*hole.

That isn't what you said at all. You didn't even mention Dearborn in the sentence I replied to (the one you quoted).

You have all rights to say any city, or state, or the whole America a s-i*hole.

I know I do. That's because we don't live in Pakistan.

You can even say Pakistan is s-i*hole.

I did say Pakistan is a s-i*hole.

I will have no issues.

You will always have issues, amadweeb.
Jun 06, 2012 | #37
That isn't what you said at all. You didn't even mention Dearborn in the sentence I replied to (the one you quoted).

I said I meant.

I know I do. That's because we don't live in Pakistan.

Sure. So you mean the whole America is a s-i*hole? I don't think so. By the way, you can't get visa for Pakistan.

I did say Pakistan is a s-i*hole.

I did not mind at all. ;)

You will always have issues, amadweeb.

Only when you have issues, douchebag pheelyks.
pheelyks  
Jun 06, 2012 | #38
I said I meant.

Well, you should say what you mean the first time. Then you wouldn't look stupid and we wouldn't waste all this time.

So you mean the whole America is a s-i*hole?

No, that's actually the opposite of what I said. So much for not looking stupid.

By the way, you can't get visa for Pakistan.

Yeah. Because it's a violent s-i*hole.
Jun 06, 2012 | #39
we wouldn't waste all this time.

You always waste time, douchebag.

No, that's actually the opposite of what I said.

You should have said that first time.

Yeah. Because it's a violent s-i*hole.

No. Because you are not allowed to go there. And it does not matter at all, because you consider the place you are living in a s-i*hole. ;)

Forum / Essay Services / heard of getessay.com?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: