zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services4

Hey guys. Question on answerstohomework.com

topnotch 1 | 1   Student
Aug 16, 2017 | #1
Hey guys!

Has anyone of you tried answerstohomework.com?
I have used it once and they delivered good work.
I'm just curious whether to continue using it going forward.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Aug 16, 2017 | #2
@topnotch I would not risk using that service if I were you. There are too many red flags that declare it a scam site. The first warning sign is that, although they claim to be a U.S. based company, the company is masking their actual location. The IP addresses traces closest to Zelenka Park in Clifton, New Jersey, which is a vacant lot. I am thinking this site is either in the Ukraine, India, or somewhere where English is not the native language. The probability of getting an ESL writer working for you at this company is at 99.99% as far as I am concerned.

Next, their website is only 3 months old. It does not have any reputation to speak of yet in the community. Add that to that the fact that it does not have any search engine back links and there are just too many warning signs for me to safely recommend that you try their services. You may not have a good working experience with them. If I were the potential client, if I can't verify the location of the company, there is no way I can feel confident that my paper will be written by a native English speaker. Which means I will be risking numerous revisions and quite possibly, missing my deadline if I use their services. I would not be willing to risk my grades in that scenario.

Why don't you consider using one of the freelance writers here instead? I am more confident that they will be able to help you with whatever paperwork you need in the best manner possible.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Aug 16, 2017 | #3
It's yet another Kenyan outfit (created by the failed 'essay company' owners); you may surely continue using it, but the potential risks may be too high, starting with a stolen identity and ending with bounced checks.
OP topnotch 1 | 1   Student
Aug 16, 2017 | #4
@Smiley73
Thanks for your message. However, I have found a much more credible one. homeworkcrest.com they have been around for a while and they are always ready to help. I don't trust freelancers coz they do not have a refund policy in case things go south.

Thanks though

Forum / Essay Services / Hey guys. Question on answerstohomework.com

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: