zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services20

IDEAS, customer service vs. direct access to the writers?

chacha420 2 | 82  
May 16, 2009 | #1
While reading all the posts here and writing for these so called fraud companies, i have noticed that they have very poor customer service. For example, Essaybay will never reply to your email messages no matter what even though they are part of a large group which is running other sites too.

What if these sites offer a direct access to writers? i mean by displaying the phone numbers of their writers to the customers, they can virtually eliminate the need for having any customer service as customers can directly ring their writers, discuss the project, take latest updates on the status of their orders etc.

any ideas on this? does this seems plausible?
WritersBeware  
May 16, 2009 | #2
Not at all plausible. Writers will inevitably try to steal the company's clients.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
May 16, 2009 | #3
Writers will inevitably try to steal the company's clients.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing. :D
humble 2 | 264  
May 16, 2009 | #4
May be with the phones it would not be practical. It could work with emails. If the writers are given email addresses by the company and all emails are monitored it might work.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
May 16, 2009 | #5
Direct Writer OptionsNope. There's a difference between keeping records of e-mails and actually monitoring all e-mails from dozens of writers about 1,000+ essays a month. They don't want any direct between writers and clients because they'd lose too many customers to writers poaching them. Our e-mails are all retained in the company system but that doesn't really prevent establishing direct ; it only provides evidence to fire the writer after their customers start disappearing.

I've established myself as trustworthy and have been given customers' info at times to expedite the exchange of source files and so forth, but only because they kept requesting me afterwards. I also refer my private clients to the company for papers I can't do. If their customer suddenly stopped placing orders after we established , the company would have noticed but only because they would have known to check in those specific cases where they knew we were in . They couldn't possibly monitor every between writers and customers if they allowed it.

One site provides an auto-relay email message system that doesn't disclose info; another uses a message posting system on their site for every pending paper. It adds a step to the process, but that's probably the best they can do.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
OP chacha420 2 | 82  
May 17, 2009 | #6
Well.. if writers can steal the clients from their companies, will not that be unethical? We are all here blaming essay writing companies for their unethical behavior with their writers as well as clients but given the opportunity, we as writers will also cheat them... so whom to blame? we are also the part of same bandwagon, it is only that we haven't got the opportunity to cheat.

I think, by giving access to writers, this industry can make a big leap and enter into some kind of ethical business behavior because most of them, as we know, are not UK or US based ( Well i also seriously consider this bias attitude because half of the world have its outsourcing facilities located in countries like India and Pakistan so folks from these countries are probably more smarter than employees working in UK or US-) and by displaying the telephone numbers of their writers, customers will at least know who is writing from them and from which country. Let the students decide who can write them best at relatively low cost- ( I have been writing for essaybay and i have noticed that writers from UK specially bid really high- and that is a bit injustice to students who do not earn high and live on really tight budgets).
WritersBeware  
May 17, 2009 | #7
countries like India and Pakistan so folks from these countries are probably more smarter than employees working in UK or US

Yeah, you're right. That must be it.
Ali1 1 | 13  
May 17, 2009 | #8
I think WB we should be polite in our dealings.
We can say the same thing in polite words.
I encourage you to be polite.
I am sure you will 'change' after receiving my request.
God loves you!
OP chacha420 2 | 82  
May 17, 2009 | #9
I think Ali1 is right. This forum seems more to be a place of racial hate than a place to share our experiences.
Ali1 1 | 13  
May 17, 2009 | #10
Yes there should be equality on thought, action and words.
We need to love each other.
I am sure my words will 'change' the approach of WB.
I pray for the happiness of WB.
God bless WB!
WritersBeware  
May 17, 2009 | #11
LOL!

Oh, holy one, please stick to fraudulently posing as a customer to promote your garbage site at wewritewithoutplagarism.blogspot.com
dearbats 1 | 130  
May 17, 2009 | #12
I am sure my words will 'change' the approach of WB.

R U Nuts?

This is not a place for religious sermons!
serene  
May 17, 2009 | #13
Both very funny!
OxbridgeResearchers 6 | 740 ☆☆  
May 17, 2009 | #14
I pray for the happiness of WB.

Seriously????!!!!!!

there should be equality on thought, action and words.
We need to love each other.

Are you a preacher in the running for sainthood, a student who cheats or an essay company owner? Would appreciate clarification ...
WritersBeware  
May 17, 2009 | #15
wewritewithoutplagarism.blogspot.com

Wow.
serene  
May 18, 2009 | #16
I was quoting you because it sounded funny. I did not make that comment. I don't belong to blogspot.
WritersBeware  
May 18, 2009 | #17
I bolded the misspelled "plagarism" in the joke-of-a-site's domain name. That was the only purpose for my post.
angrybird - | 4  
Oct 13, 2010 | #18
yes i also would like to work with the writer directly rather than a company.
last time had essaybxy but now they are no more offering the service.
i think you can the writer directly from some freelancer websites but there aren't many.
raider - | 3  
Oct 26, 2010 | #19
if you will be able to the writer directly, there will be no need in companies..)
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Oct 29, 2017 | #20
Writing companies actually offer direct access to the writers on their websites via the private messaging systems. These communications boards are where the clients can post their messages, which pass through a manned screening system so that any possibility of direct between a client and writer are eliminated (posted email address, cell number, or social media s) on both ends. While there is a wait time for the client to hear back from the writer, there is at least a semblance of direct . The customer service is usually just around to ring up the writer in case the message is urgent and the writer is blissfully asleep on the other side of the world, not knowing that they have a screaming client on the other side of the horizon. While it is not the best way of communicating directly with the writer. It is the best that the companies can come up with in order to give a semblance of "free communication" between the two parties.

Forum / Essay Services / IDEAS, customer service vs. direct access to the writers?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: