zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services12

instantassignmenthelp.com fake, they send me plagiarized content!

joseph24 1 | -  
Nov 16, 2017 | #1
These buggers are looting people in the name of assignment writing. instantassignmenthelp.com promised me to send 100% original content, and all that I got to receive was nothing but heaps of unoriginal papers with loosely structured content. In addition to it, they all are Indian writers with fake profiles, and misguiding the students, big time. Anyone can figure it out by the way they have written the paper. Never seen a website as fraudulent as this one!
Major 39 | 1,379 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 16, 2017 | #2
You probably didn't know someone from a 3rd world country would be doing your assignment? The site is associated with:

instantassignmenthelp.com.au
instantassignmenthelp.ae
goassignmenthelp.com.au

from India.
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 16, 2017 | #3
Didn't you have any with the writer while he was working on your paper? You could have easily figured out the kind of work that he would be producing for you if you had been in constant Private Message communications with him as the paper was being developed. Usually, if you pass through an academic outsourcing company, they have a direct communication system in place that allows you to monitor the progress of your paper by keeping you in touch with your writer. From there, you could have requested for an immediate reassignment of the paper based upon the type of exchange that you had with him. Now, if you dealt with an independent writer, then you should have taken measures to ensure a good paper would be produced. You could have asked for a sample paper from him based upon a similar topic. Seeing his previous work on any topic for that matter, would have given you a clear idea regarding his shortcomings as a writer and you could have accurately judged if he would be able to deliver as required.
mohammadraihana - | 1   Student
Nov 17, 2017 | #4
I used to be a punctual student in the matter of submitting assignments, until these people entered the scene. instantassignmenthelp.com.au couldn't submit the paper on time; neither did the writing style match the required format. I can bet any day that these people are anything but qualified writers having a global reach. My friend Sandeep is an Indian and thanks to him, and his writing style, I could figure out that the contents added in my paper was clearly from an Indian perspective, which of course I received at least a week later than the actual date. My professor was also not happy with me for such degraded performance.
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 17, 2017 | #5
@mohammadraihana I am not sure about how to receive this statement of yours. In order for me to truly believe what you are saying in this post, you first have to convince me that you were working on your papers on your own and that there were dire circumstances that forced you to use a writing service. From the way you framed your discussion, you implied that you were working solo on most of your paper requirements. So what changed that forced you to use this service? Why did you decide to opt for their services? How were you convinced that they did not ESL writers? It doesn't make sense to me that a model student, as you claim to be, would suddenly go for a writing service without a strong and valid reason to do so. Wasn't the blurb on the website enough of a dead giveaway that the site did not have reliable writers on their staff? Students who opt to use these writing services should really learn to at least do a Google check for the satisfaction ratings these companies get. This one scored a mere one and a half stars. Not exactly a glowing recommendation in my opinion. It would have been enough for me to run the other way instead of hiring them.
bellaphillips - | 2   Student
Nov 17, 2017 | #6
[Moved from]: instantassignmenthelp.com.au is one of the worst companies on the internet

Can't believe I spent all my pocket money for this crap. I ordered a history assignment a few days back on this fraudulent website-instantassignmenthelp.com.au hoping to receive a top-notch paper. But the one I received didn't have any inside information. It seems like a toddler has made it. Zero effort in the research.
Major 39 | 1,379 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 17, 2017 | #7
The problem is, the 'satisfaction ratings' are totally gamed by the fraudsters, so reading all those 'Top 10 academic paper service reviews' website or looking for fake rating stars is a complete waste of time. As I mentioned, it's not easy to notice a scammer and the safest way is to use reputable (old) services or freelance writers.
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 17, 2017 | #8
@Major the ratings game kind of reminds me of how some of the people here try to just keep tearing each other down in the hopes of outshining the other and gaining a client, instead of working together in order to gain a stable client base. Don't get me wrong, I don't base my judgement of the company solely on the ratings that I see it getting. I also do an in-depth research of the background of the company using a number of resources. Since not everyone is privy to the existence of the old reliable writers that populate ES and carry on their private businesses on their direct sites, using some detective techniques could also help them at least assess the possibility that the company they have chosen is not on the level. Satisfaction ratings are a start. Comparing reviews, another step, looking up the company address or information is tantamount to the confirmation of the reliability of the company or the writer. These are all time consuming steps when a student is just looking for a reliable company to start with. That is why I suggested the rating system might be a good way to start the assessment. Now, if the student is wise enough to look for independent writers immediately, then half the problem is immediately solved. Not all of them think that way though so I was just trying to give them a push in the right direction. No matter how small it might be. You are right about most of the things you said though. I won't argue that part.
bellaphillips - | 2   Student
Nov 18, 2017 | #9
@Major
Thanks
chloejoness - | 1  
Nov 18, 2017 | #10

Horrendous service -instantassignmenthelp.com

I got my physics assignment full of errors and I could not submit it in the university. I found out that it is an Indian site, have Indian owners and everything is Indian even the writers. They just lied blatantly about them. Nothing is true. Sentences are incomplete. There are grammatical errors. Paragraphs do not have any meaning neither the writing is consistent. Such a fake and fraud service charging people for money. Big fat greedy people.
bennie66 - | 1   Student
Nov 21, 2017 | #11
@chloejoness
I was very happy that I could find a service that would take care of my assignment needs until I received the final draft of my dissertation. I was shocked to see that the examples and evidence that they have used aren't even linked to my geographical location and instead have mentioned some unknown location from India, even though they claim to have hired the writers from the same country I hail from. So it's safe to say that the writers aren't native.Definitely instantassignmenthelp.com.au not a australian site.

The instantassignmenthelp.com.au writers are fake and fraudulent, and to my utter surprise they are purely Indian writers with no knowledge on the topic that was assigned to them. I have asked instantassignmenthelp.com.au to prepare a case study on the government influence with regards to United Kingdom, and what I could find out in the paper is a loosely structured data that talks mostly about the Indian scenario. What do I do with it? Moreover, instantassignmenthelp.com.au have no native writers available. Had there been a native author at work, I could have survived the semester.
jazzystella - | 1   Student
Nov 24, 2017 | #12
@Major
I don't know who's there on the other end operating in the name of instantassignmenthelp.com, but these scammers are definitely Indians. I could figure this out while conversing with a guy via live chat. They have an indianized approach to everything. I made a payment with an assurance that the assignment will be submitted to me on time. Forget about the deadline thing and all, when I inquired and looked into the matter and tried to approach the executives, they dodged my query tactfully by saying that no payment has been made. Although I managed to take a screenshot of my payment, the pricks on the other hand made no further response. I am moving to the court soon.

Forum / Essay Services / instantassignmenthelp.com fake, they send me plagiarized content!

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: