zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services11

List of NON-UK / NON-US websites hosted on FAKE essay service reviews / testimonials places

Donald 7 | 69   Observer
Aug 22, 2017 | #1
I had some free time and collected a list of the most notorious foreign ESL websites that follow this pattern:

- Create fake essay service review websites,
- Post fake reviews and 100% fake testimonials and non-existent ratings,
- Lie about their true country | registry location (also by adding "UK", "US", or "Australia" to the domain name).

The goal? To pollute Google, Bing, and other search engines with fabricated and false results to scam students who are led to believe these reviews are genuine and truthful.

Make no mistake - these sites have ZERO real, positive reviews and 99% of them have been written by writers who work for these foreign services (cannot blame the writers who are just doing their job for $1 per page). Hopefully the list will be helpful to students who are confused about choosing a genuine UK/US-based writing service.

Again - the following websites are from Ukraine (majority of them - they also specialize in personal / banking information and identity hacking), Pakistan, Kenya, India, Nigeria, etc - they are NOT from the UK or US. Listed alphabetically:

123helpme.com
123writings.com
academicfreelance.com
academicpaperwriters.com
academic-professionals.com
academicwhiz-writing.us
academicwritingexpert.com
academized.com
advancedwriters.com
affordablepapers.com
affordable-papers.net/
allaessays.com
americancustomwriting.com
american-writers.org
amexwrite.com
apessay.com
applewriters.com
assignmentdoer.co.uk
assignmentdone.co.uk
assignmentland.co.uk
assignmentmasters.co.uk
assignmentpros.com
assignmentprovider.co.uk
assignmentwriters247.com
aussiewriter.com
australianwritings.com
a-writer.com
bestcustomwriting.com
bestdissertations.com
bestessaywriting.org
bestessay.education
bestessays.com.dnd
bestucustomessay.org
bid4papers.com
boomessays.com
britishassignmentshelp.co.uk
britishessaywriter.co.uk
britishessaywriter.org.uk
britishessaywriters.co.uk
buyanessay.co
buycollegeessay.org
buyessay.co.uk
buyessay.org
buyessayclub.com
buyessayonline.org
cheapessaysonline.com
classessay.com
clazwork.com
cleverwritings.com
collegepaperservices.com
coolessay.net
crazyessay.com
customdissertationwriters.com
customessaymeister.com
customessayorder.com
custompaperswritinghelp.com
customphdthesis.com
custom-writing.org
customwritingcompany.com
customwritings.com
customwritingsolution.com
darwinessay.net
dissertationcapital.com
dissertationexpert.org
dissertationhelpdeal.co.uk
dissertationhouse.co.uk
dissertationplanet.co.uk
dissertationsandessays.wordpress.com
dissertationteam.com
easy-essay.org
edubirdie.com
edusson.com
eduzaurus.com
elitewritings.com
essay4students.com
essayacademia.com
essayace.co.uk
essaybox.org
essaycapitals.com
essayempire.co.uk
essayforme.org
essayfreelancewriters.com
essaygoal.com
essayhomeworkhelp.org
essayjedi.com
essaykittens.com
essaylab.org
essaymama.com
essaynerdshub.com
essayoneday.com
essayontime.co.uk
essayontime.com.dnd
essayunion.com
essayup.com
essaypanda.org
essaypanthers.com
essaypenguins.com
essayprince.com
essaypro.com
essayrepublic.com
essayroo.com
essayscapital.com
essayservices.org
essayshark.com
essayssos.com
essaysupply.com
essaystate.com
essaystime.com
essaythinker.com
essaytigers.co.uk
essaytigers.com
essaytoday.net
essaytyper.com
essayvikings.com
essaywriter.org
essayyard.com
essay-help.us
essay-jedi.net
essaywritersworld.com
essaywritingland.com
essaywritingservice.co.uk
evolutionwriters.com
eworkly.com
ewritingservice.com
excellentpapers.org
fastessaysonline.co.uk
freshessays.com
galaxyessays.com
geekhomeworksonline.com
glossessays.com
grabmyessay.com
grademiners.com
handmadewritings.com
homeworkgenius.co.uk
hot-essay.com
intel-writers.us
iwantessay.net
iwriteessays.com
iwriterinc.co.uk
kingessays.com
mastersthesiswriting.com
mhrwriter.co.uk.dnd
myadmissionsessay.com
myassignmenthelp.com
myassignmenthelp.com.dnd
mycustomwriting.com
myessayservice.com
mycloudessay.com
mydissertations.com
myessaywriting.co.uk
mypaperwriter.com
ninjaessays.com
okayessay.com
oxbridgeessays.com.dnd
papercheap.co.uk
papercoach.net
papernow.org
paperhelp.org
papersgear.com
papersuccess.com
paperwritings.com
paperwritten.com
paramountessays.com
payforessay.eu
payforessay.net
perfectwriter.co.uk
phdify.com (edubirdie / Craftresumes)
poweredessays.com
power-essays.com
primedissertations.com
premieressay.com
premiumpapers.org
privatewriting.com
procustomwriting.com
pro-essay-writer.com
pro-papers.com
prodissertation.co.uk
quickessaywriters.co.uk
rapidessay.com
resumescentre.com
rocket-essay.com
rushessay.com
rushmyessay.com
samedayessay.com
samedaypapers.com
sleekwriters.info
smartcustomwriting.com
smartcustomwriting.org
smartessay.org
smartwritingservice.com
speedyessay.co.uk
speedypaper.com
stablewriters.com
standardessay.com
stormtrooper-essay.com
superbpaper.com
superiorpaper.com
superiorpapers.com.dnd
sweettermpapers.com
theassignmenthelp.co.uk
theunitutor.com
thesaurusessay.com
these-guys-can.com
thesisrush.com
thesis-writing-service.us
thesisgeek.com
top-essay.co.uk
zurnal24.info
topessaywritingservice.com
topmarkessaywriting.com
triumphessays.com
trusteddissertations.com
trustessays.com
trustessaywriting.com
trustmypaper.com
uk-assignments.com
uk-customessays.co.uk
uk-customessaywriters.co.uk
ukbestessays.com
ukwritings.com
ultius.com
urgentessaywriting.com
waltessays.com (India)
wedoyouronlineclass.com
wewriteonline.com
wizardessays.com
writemyacademicessay.com
writemyclassessay.com
writemyessay4me.org
writemyessayonline.com
writemyessaytoday.net
writemypaper.net
writemypaper4me.org
writershub.com
writersperhour.com
writeversity.com
writing-help.com
writingbunch.co.uk
writingelites.net
writingsharks.net/
xpertwriters.com
x-essays.com

The list is not complete of course, but it's a good start to get the idea.
deezLynch - | 17   Student
Aug 22, 2017 | #2
@Donald
How did you get that? And does it mean that all papers written by them are gonna be bad? Well, I've been walking around here, looking for some good service for a couple of weeks. Truth be told, I was about to order at one of those services. Are they from Ukraine, Pakistan, Kenya, India, or North Alaska, whatever? Don't they have the writers, who are native speakers of English?
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Aug 23, 2017 | #3
@deezLynch All you have to do is run a Google check on the company name. That should return a rating profile, complaints about the company, and location information. You don't need to know the precise location of the company. The mere fact that they are using a fictitious address is enough reason for you to not hire their services. Since they are lying about their location, you can bet that they are lying about the quality of papers that they can produce. Finally, these companies, which are never located in the country that they claim to be in may have some English native speakers as writers. However, you will not know if your paper will be assigned to a native speaker or not, even if you request for one specifically. That is not a chance that you should be taking with your important academic papers. If you want to hire a really good native speaker, I strongly suggest that you one of the freelance writers here. You can't go wrong with them because they deal with you directly and will answer the phone personally when you call.
Aug 23, 2017 | #4
Roger that. SharkEssays scammers go to hell. I nearly believed them
LOL
OP Donald 7 | 69   Observer
Aug 23, 2017 | #5
And does it mean that all papers written by them are gonna be bad?

Do you fancy ENGLISH essays written by Esl Ukrainian or Pakistani students? But it's just one side of the story - the other side is your privacy and online security. Once you pay them, your personal and payment information is in their hands. You don't want to find out what cyber-criminals and SEO hackers are capable of doing with your stolen information (the countries they operate in don't protect your payment or personal information you enter into their systems).
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Aug 24, 2017 | #6
@Donald Maybe @deezLynch is not a native English speaker. That is the only reason I can think of that would explain the fixation on the actual location of the writer instead of the company. Perhaps there is a need for the language syntax to be in the manner of the origin country of @deezLynch. After all, if the paper the student turns in is similar to the tone and writing style of the student, the professor / teacher will be none the wiser. If he gets a native speaker as a writer, that would not just be red flag, it would be a dead giveaway that the student used a paid writing service.

While I agree that it isn't safe to pay these ESL writers directly due to online security issues, I have no problem with paying them via Paypal since the service protects my online identity and payment information from the company end, prior to accepting the payment charges. If a company demands my credit card number and other related information in order to process my transaction, then, I would be more suspicious of the company.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Aug 24, 2017 | #7
Payment information is not only a real credit/debit card number. I strongly agree that fake essay review websites (created solely to increase the search engine rank of affiliated services) is one on the biggest challenges today for search engines. Lets say, a student visits google to search for: best essay service reviews. Only 2 or 3 out of 10 results are real/objective (the results may vary since each search query may be personalized); the rest are dummy essay service review websites that are 100% waste of time.
Aug 27, 2017 | #8
@Smiley73
In my opinion, I could order papers from ESL writers if the content is good. I can fix those grammar issues, but the price will be much lower. FANCY Ukessays takes $90 per page with FANCY EFL writers, **** what? Really? The whole purpose of these services should be a kick starter only. Then you take the idea and redo the paper as you wish and no cheating at all.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Aug 27, 2017 | #9
@deezLynch I could not agree more with what you said. The students supposedly pay for model papers to use as a guideline in the development of their own paper. The reason that I believe so called "original" papers are required to be just that is because the student needs up to date references for the paper. Please don't think I was insulting you with my previous statement. I was just puzzled by your inquiries about the location of the companies. Any student, who is wanting and willing to learn, but has some difficulty achieving that goal should be of the same mindset as you. However, there will always be others who prefer to submit the writer's model paper instead.

The companies and some independent writers may charge more than they should for these papers. You make a valid point yet again. Now, while I cannot speak for the independent writers, I can speak of my company experience in relation to your statement. I know for a fact though that most of these companies reward repeat clients with discounts or offer some "budget" papers, which limits the type of writer level that one can get assigned to the paper. Buying a reasonably priced paper from an average writer should not be a problem if the student is willing to revise and improve upon the work of the paid writer as you pointed out. In an ideal world, the model paper should really just help to kickstart the learning and writing process. Unfortunately, that is not always the case.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Aug 27, 2017 | #10
FANCY Ukessays takes $90 per page with FANCY EFL writers

.. and fancy website. $50 per page is just for the shopper's visual and experience appeal, but when it comes to the final product, it's no better than a paper sent by an email at 100% discount.
Rewritten - | 1   Freelance Writer
Nov 01, 2017 | #11
You can add the following three services to the list of sites engaging in fake reviews. The scammers have created multiple profiles on social media sites like Reddit. They ask questions from one account or they give a fake positive review, then they thank themselves for such a positive review. They can also ask fabricated questions like "Is Prescott Papers a scam?" and their fake accounts would claim they are not scam to attract Google visitors. Students beware, this advertising fraud should be reported.

Sites engaging in fraudulent / unethical advertising and fake reviews:

PrescottPapers.com
EssayCrate.com
EssayFolks.com
EssayMaverick.com

Forum / Essay Services / List of NON-UK / NON-US websites hosted on FAKE essay service reviews / testimonials places

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: