zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services9

what makes a paper site popular?

Victor 2 | 3  
Jul 03, 2009 | #1
share your comments what you think help the most to get the site famous in students?.
pheelyks  
Jul 03, 2009 | #2
Decent English is the best place to start.
chacha421 3 | 338  
Jul 03, 2009 | #3
Really? but such type of comment from a cheater is'nt good enough... try next time please....
undertow2 4 | 100  
Jul 08, 2009 | #4
Free gifts!
Peblo 1 | 1  
Jul 14, 2009 | #5
Low price and good writers (American-born or British-born). But it's not possible to check this.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jul 14, 2009 | #6
good writers (American-born or British-born).

I sure hope you're not implying that good writers are only those born in the U.S. or U.K.
WritersBeware  
Jul 14, 2009 | #7
Peblo, don't you know that the best place to find qualified, native English-speaking, culturally-aware writers is any country OUTSIDE of the US or UK? Holy smokes-what are you thinking?
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jul 14, 2009 | #8
Wow.. sarcasm. ^_^ Didn't know you had it in you. ROFLMAO!
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 09, 2017 | #9
What makes an academic outsourcing site popular? Hmmm... That is a trick question. Nobody really knows what makes a writing site popular among students. It could be anything from the low prices, discounts, referral programs, resale arrangements for previously completed papers, or any number of money making ventures for student affiliates. The quality of the paper is always the last consideration among students on a tight personal budget or limited allowance. If I were to hire a writing service though, I would base it on the recommendations of my classmates who have used previous services. If my classmates are satisfied with their service, then there is a high probability that I would also be happy with the service. Client services are also a must when considering these services. We aren't just talking "get the student to sign up at any cost" services here that promise you the Milky Way just to get the student to sign up. I am talking after sales service with a decent TOS and revision policy in place.

Forum / Essay Services / what makes a paper site popular?

www.all-dipllom.com

подробнее
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: