zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services4

Note: gurunanak-dissertationindia.com is an Indian company

Amol_123 1 | 1  
Mar 18, 2011 | #1
I and my friend ordered 2 dissertations from gurunanak-dissertationindia.com

We learnt from their writings that the company is Indian and hires only Indian writers. Though the content was 100% original but there were English language problems. I thought that if I would have ordered from some UK company for my work then there would have been no English language problems and this would have saved me a lot of time. I thought this information will help you all.

Now, I have one friend who wants to order a PhD dissertation can you please suggest some English speaking UK company for this.
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Mar 19, 2011 | #2
This is an eye opener.. first the name of the website.. then your revelation.. bt how are u so sure that it is Indian only and not any other Asian/Ukrainian company??
OP Amol_123 1 | 1  
Mar 19, 2011 | #3
I guessed that it was some Eastern company by the written English language written in my dissertation. I asked the administration staff of the company and they told me that it is an Indian company.
pheelyks  
Mar 19, 2011 | #4
Yeah....the fact that "dissertationINDIA" is part of the domain name is really misleading....

Forum / Essay Services / Note: gurunanak-dissertationindia.com is an Indian company

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: