zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services6

There is really nothing like 'genuine'/ 'legitimate' American essay writing companies

queen sheba 74 | 799 ☆☆   Observer
Mar 23, 2013 | #1
As usual, the American gangs ( led by WB, their high priest) are always attempting to demarcate a non existent boundary between 'genuine' American essay companies and 'fraudulent' overseas companies.

Really, all these companies are nothing more than shadowy, unethical, hypocritical, vicious and dishonest outfits that greatly aid in debasing university education in developed countries.

That they claim their papers are to act as 'models' for students to write their own is utter nonsense. Everyone knows that students buy the essays with the intent of handing them in for grading. The numerous cases documented by students who were pulled up by their universities prove this point.

You don't expect a student to spend up to $3,000 for a dissertation and not fail to hand it in, do you?
If the students don't hand them in, why are they always complaining about missed deadlines?
Why students are so keen to ensure their papers aren't plagiarized?
The nonsensical tripe advanced by WB and its tentacles that most students use the essays to write up their own is just hypocritical garbage based on pretentious reasoning and debauched commercial interests.

If students use these papers as models, then there exist literally millions of free papers all over the internet that these students can access for free.

However, naïve students are led to believe that ****genuine**** American companies/writers are their academic messiahs. These companies/writers are out there to make as much as they can and, really, they don't give a *** about whether you hand in the paper or not or even whether you pass or not.

The only true friend to a student is a concerned lecturer/professor. The rest are simply dollar hungry merchants of deception/pretensions.
I support total ban of essays/dissertations as a way of appraising students.
ProfessorVerb    35 | 837 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Mar 23, 2013 | #2
I support total ban of essays/dissertations as a way of appraising students.

Can it wait two years until I retire?
writers2beware 41 | 2,025 ☆☆  
Mar 23, 2013 | #3
That they

Once again, you can't help but copy my writing style. It's really kind of disturbing.

The nonsensical tripe advanced by WB and its tentacles that most students use the essays to write up their own

I have NEVER claimed any such thing, but you can go right ahead and continue lying if it makes you feel better.

Melissa, how many different frauds are using your account, anyway? You don't think that we notice the painful fluctuations between completely broken English and mentally disturbed, native English?
99Essays 4 | 258   Freelance Writer
Mar 23, 2013 | #4
debasing university education

Seems the universities have done a good enough job of this themselves.
OP queen sheba 74 | 799 ☆☆   Observer
Feb 17, 2015 | #5
i think newbies need to go through some of classics.
Leo_Vin 1 | 24  
Feb 18, 2015 | #6
You don't expect a student to spend up to $3,000 for a dissertation and not fail to hand it in, do you?

Huh?

Forum / Essay Services / There is really nothing like 'genuine'/ 'legitimate' American essay writing companies

www.diploms-best.net

на сайте
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: