zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services8

Which one's the best (a raw list of "good" and "bad" essay help sites)?

Leighton 1 | -   Student
Sep 18, 2011 | #1
Hi I've been reading through some threads and it seems that when the OP posts that he/she likes the service from a particular site, there are mixed reviews that follow. So is there a page with just a raw list of "good" and "bad" sites? Or can someone suggest me a good and reputable site? I'm new to the scene so I'm really trying to find the best site that can write me the best essay. I appreciate your help. Thanks.
ACAD 1 | 2   Freelance Writer
Sep 27, 2011 | #2
try this Writer..very good. thepensters.com/renson. A very legit company based in the UK
WritersBeware  
Sep 27, 2011 | #3
Leighton, is this your first time on the Internet? Learn how to use the site's search functions.

try this Writer..very good. thepensters.com/renson. A very legit company based in the UK

ESL GARBAGE
HILLS - | 1   Student
Apr 15, 2012 | #4
all you've been doing is bringing out the bad sites/companies which is a very admirable thing to do(thanks a lot for that). WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD ONES? WE'LL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN GUIDE US AWAY FROM THE FRAUDSTERS.
Major 39 | 1,379 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 15, 2012 | #5
WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD ONES? WE'LL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN GUIDE US AWAY FROM THE FRAUDSTERS.

Great starting point: essaydirectory.com
WritersBeware  
Apr 18, 2012 | #6
"Part," STFU. Who do you think you're fooling with your "fellow students" crap? You're just one more s-i*ty, dishonest, foreign, ESL "writer."
monstorrr - | 1   Student
Apr 22, 2012 | #7
wow i just want help. Seems like phleeks and Writersbeware write the most. Can any of you guys please tell me who i can email about getting a document done which will be published in my name. Yeah its unethical blah blah balh, dont care just need it done. I ceebz to anyone else BUT you two. All you other moron please save me the eye work.
amnateeb 2 | 341   Freelance Writer
Apr 22, 2012 | #8
Can any of you guys please tell me who i can email about getting a document done which will be published in my name.

There is truly no help if you ask these two idiots for help. Read another thread with all this transfer of rights discussion.

Forum / Essay Services / Which one's the best (a raw list of "good" and "bad" essay help sites)?

www.diploms-best.net/diplomy-ekonomista.html

diplom-ru.net
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: