zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services7

Possible to receive a plagiarism report along with a completed essay?

Toucher 1 | 1  
Dec 20, 2010 | #1
Here is a summary: I ordered an essay from a US-based company (custompapers.com) and received it, written well and delivered on time. However I wanted to get a plagiarism report to make sure it's not plagiarized. But the company told me they don't check their essays for plagiarism because they trust their expert writers who are 'independent writers.' And if I still wanted such a report I could ask my assigned writer directly but they don't guarantee I would get it. I checked on Google and couldn't find plagiarism indeed.

My question is: Is it common not to receive a plagiarism report if requested? I thought it shouldn't be a problem to get it since many sites advertise they attach plagiarism report along with the completed paper and there are even free websites that check for plagiarism. Do you know a good company that would give me such a report? It would make me feel more comfortable if I continue using such services.

Also, are such plagiarism reports even useful/accurate or it's a waste of time?
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Dec 20, 2010 | #2
CP does not falsely advertise the delivery of plagiarism reports along with the finished paper. You chose their service and they delivered according to their advertised claims and, as you admitted, satisfied your expectations.

There is no reason to mistrust them or their writers. They have been in business for eons and they have no record of fraud.

However, if you want to check, you can go to writecheck.turnitin.com. You'll just be wasting your money though - the company does not plagiarise.

FYI - this is the informed opinion of a COMPETITOR and not someone affiliated with CP.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Dec 20, 2010 | #3
it's a waste of time.
OP Toucher 1 | 1  
Dec 20, 2010 | #4
So I should first look and see if a company has an option to receive an essay along with a plagiarism report. Fair enough. I guess I'm still not sure if such reports are bullet proof, but I will look into turnitin website as you suggested.

Thank you.
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Dec 20, 2010 | #5
Turnitin is not open to students. Their writecheck division is
Writecheck.turnitin.com
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Dec 20, 2010 | #6
You can get a clue from this search:

Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 19, 2017 | #7
Most companies will automatically attach a plagiarism report with your ordered model paper. However, this is done only by companies that openly advertise that they include such as a free service along with their paper. Usually, when a company offers to do a plagiarism check on the paper beforehand, you must suspect that either the company is not on the level or the writers that they hire are not native English speakers. That is why they tend to distrust their writers and do the plagiarism checking beforehand. CP is not one of those companies though. You can trust their writers to submit bullet proof papers to their clients. Their writers can be trusted to do the work necessary to help you pass your class without you having to worry about being caught red handed with a problem paper. Any company that offers to do plagiarism checks on your paper should, and I cannot stress this enough, make you think twice about hiring their services. If the company doesn't trust their writers to deliver an original product, why should you?

Forum / Essay Services / Possible to receive a plagiarism report along with a completed essay?

еще по теме

www.diplom-ru.net
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: