zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services12

is it smart to use the same company (custompapers.com) twice?

bebi 2 | 4  
Jan 17, 2010 | #1
Hey

do you guys think it's smart to use the same writing company twice? i've heard so much horror stories about how second time is a miss :s i'm really scared:S

thank you so much!
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Jan 17, 2010 | #2
do you guys think it's smart to use the same writing company twice?

Yes. If they provided you with good work the first time, stick to them. Try requesting the same writer.
OP bebi 2 | 4  
Jan 17, 2010 | #3
haha you guys are always arguing and calling names on this site!! :P

quick little shout out: to the real hard working writers out there who take your job seriously and deliver good papers, i hope you know that you are forever thanked and appreciated for your time and energy put in the good work (yes, even if we pay for it) because you have no idea how much you truly helped some of us :)
LieBuster - | 100  
Jan 17, 2010 | #4
So Bebi, do you feel proud that you cheated and plagiarised to get your qualification?

What was the problem? Were you too thick and illiterate to write your essays yourself? In which case, you do not deserve your FAKE degree, do you?

Many writers write essays JUST FOR THE MONEY and HATE helping morons and retards get their degrees based on their purchase of essays. They DISRESPECT cheaters like you more than I could say.

Just how many graduates are now unqualified because they bought their degrees - what you did, Bebi cheater!

And what is your doctor is one of them eh?
Jan 17, 2010 | #5
quick little shout out:)

You are a nice person :)
OP bebi 2 | 4  
Jan 17, 2010 | #6
liebuster

i respect your opinion and you are right, they probably really do hate and disrespect "morons" like us, i know i did and still do. But I am on this side now, can't be and am not proud, i can only say that i have learned a lot from this experience. I am already waiting for karma to bite me in the butt but I really need this one: so let this be the "rock bottom" that i need to hit in order to learn, change or grow.

I was simply saying thank you because i think everyone needs/wants to be appreciated in their work.

and i would be absolutely horrified if i found out my doctor went through the same thing, however, i think i would bother to look at him or her one more time now and ask "why?" because there are reasons behind every story, even though they do not always justify our actions.

thanks anyway.

okay, besides discussing over the true meaning of the word "criminal", anybody has more answers to my question? btw, Thanks WRT for your answer :)
Jan 17, 2010 | #7
bebi - the decision has to be yours. You are an intelligent person and know that many here have their own private agendas and are not impartial. Irrespective of the `no-recommendations' policy, any advice offered could be misleading:

When making your decision ask yourself whether or not you were satisfied with the service offered by the first company. If you were, there is no reason to try out another. Ask your writer whether or not he or she can handle your new order and, if they can, request them as your preferred writer.

bebi - honestly, if you were happy, do not change companies. Experimenting with your grade is hardly worth it.
OP bebi 2 | 4  
Jan 17, 2010 | #8
you are right :) once again, thank you so much:)
Researcher 8 | 317  
Jan 17, 2010 | #9
When making your decision ask yourself whether or not you were satisfied with the service offered by the first company. If you were, there is no reason to try out another. Ask your writer whether or not he or she can handle your new order and, if they can, request them as your preferred writer.

bebi - honestly, if you were happy, do not change companies. Experimenting with your grade is hardly worth it.

What a pathetic logic.. bebi why are you ignoring the fact that other company can offer you a better thing? there is nothing final in this world.... another company might have more qualified writers with more experience and knowledge... if you are taking WRT's advice...... You are also compromising your ability to get a better grade...... it is 50: 50.. you have to take the bet if you want to improve.... don't be complacent.........
WritersBeware  
Jan 17, 2010 | #10
Bebi, all you have to do to make an informed, educated decision is to read Researcher's horribly pathetic grammar, word use, and punctuation. This nutcase actually thinks that his writing skills are equal to or better than mine (or those of qualified, native English-speaking writers, in general).

"Researcher" is an unqualified impostor from Pakistan who poses as an EFL writer in order to defraud American/British customers and fool them into ordering from Pakistani mastersessay.com under false pretenses.
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 26, 2017 | #11
Basically, you should be able to continue your good working relationship with the company for at least a full semester, provided you work with only one writer from the company. By allowing only one writer to work with you on all your papers, you will be able to create a working relationship with the writer and the company that makes the whole writing development process a memorable and pleasant experience for all concerned. I would not worry about ordering a second paper from the same company if you use the formula I explained above. The horror stories that you hear are probably related to the client not sticking to one writer throughout the semester. When you tend to get assigned to various writers, you can expect problems to crop up and create a nightmare working scenario with the company. There is nothing to be scared about provided you are also working with a legitimate company and not one of the scams. A legitimate company will always work towards retaining your desire to hire their services. So they will cooperate in every way that they can with repeat clients.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Nov 29, 2017 | #12
For customers, your biggest risk in this industry is getting ripped off trying to find a legit provider whose work you like. If you manage to do that, you'll want to continue using the same provider if possible.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com

Forum / Essay Services / is it smart to use the same company (custompapers.com) twice?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: