zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services121

thecasesolutions.com, Onlineexamhelp.com; examonlinehelp.com - reliable?

qwertycue 2 | 2   Student
Sep 19, 2014 | #1
Hi, anyone used thecasesolutions.com before?
writers2beware 41 | 2,026 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 19, 2014 | #2
thecasesolutions.com
howard, tim
c-2
los angeles, California 75990
United States
[email protected]

Immediately, the address and phone number above seemed fake to me. So, I dug a little deeper . . . . Here's the ownership information of a related site:

harvardcasestudies.com
shakeel, yousuf
c-2
karachi, sindh 75990
Pakistan
[email protected]

-----------------------------

CONCLUSION:
The evidence suggests that Yousef forgot to change the "c-2" part of his Pakistani address when he forged the name, address, and phone number for thecasesolutions.com.

MOD: CSS line-height is too much

Also . . . .

case-study-solutions.com
yousuf sami
c-2
los angeles
California
United States
[email protected]
--------------------------------------------------
case-study-solutions.com
yousuf shakeel
c-2
karachi
sindh
Pakistan
[email protected]
OP qwertycue 2 | 2   Student
Sep 19, 2014 | #3
crap... what about australianwritings.com
OP qwertycue 2 | 2   Student
Sep 19, 2014 | #5
Hi writersbeware. thanks alot for your help. can you help with this last one? mbacasestudysolutions.com
Spiderman65 - | 2  
Sep 22, 2014 | #6
Hi everyone,

I am employed by TheCaseSolutions.com

It pains to read this thread.

All I can say in rebuttal is that we are not scam, in fact we are one of those rare academic writing companies on internet which has its own in-house academic panel. A lot of effort and investment is committed into training and recruitment of the best MBAs and CFAs. This means we don't rely on freelancers like 99.99% over here.

Surely it hurts to read this attempt to make us look questionable.

Anyway, back to the topic, the readers of this post (and our potential customers) who may be doubting us; they can order any test assignment with us (1-5 pages) for only US$ 20.

This should serve as a test. And it will also help us transform this uneasy situation into an opportunity.

Although we want to offer the trial for free, but we can't because ultimately "a FREE offer" has the potential to get exploited very easily.

Besides US$ 20 is almost risk-free and it would filter out the serious buyers from the non-serious ones.

Looking forward to prove ourselves in the battlefield.

You can find more about this here

the case solutions /login
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Sep 23, 2014 | #7
Hey, Spidey. The next time you enter this forum in order to defend yourself, you might want to brush up on the old King's English first, know what I mean? You might want to take a marketing course, too. Maybe then you'll make a good showing, instead of looking like a ridiculous, spamming con-artist.
Sep 23, 2014 | #8
It pains to read this thread.

It pains you to read the evidence that I posted regarding your fraud.

Why do you falsify a name, address, and phone number in Los Angeles? You are in Pakistan, you lying piece of garbage.
Spiderman65 - | 2  
Sep 23, 2014 | #9
We had purchased this domain through Flippa

Therefore posting previous admin's info doesnt prove anything and even if we are from Pak, doesnt mean we are scam.

Anyone can test our services for US$ 20 (trial offer) and that too through Paypal. If you dont like our services, you can always chargeback.
Sep 23, 2014 | #10
re: thecasesolutions.com/about-us

1. Are you claiming that "Audrey Scott" (the purported "CEO" of your PAKISTANI company) is a real person?

2. When I the "Rady School of Management" (rady.ucsd.edu) to confirm that your "CEO" graduated in 2009, what will they tell me? (I just want to get your statement on record beforehand.)

3. "We are, The Number 1 Academic Writing Company in the world." (LMAO! Clearly.)

4. "Call Now For An A Grade" (That's illegal.)

5. Why do you have fake video testimonials (thecasesolutions/testimonials) from fiverr?
graphophobius 7 | 578   Freelance Writer
Sep 23, 2014 | #11
You better run Spiderman. Captain Obvious is hot on your trail. Keep pushing your luck and she'll bust out the all-caps, bold, and italic font all at once. All we need is for Doctor Major to administer a test, then you'll be run out of business for sure.
Sep 23, 2014 | #12
Graphie, if the technical information that I post is so "obvious," why can't you tell everyone how/where I find it?

By the way, what happened to your other two usernames? They go bye-bye?

EDIT: You're a loser.
Sep 23, 2014 | #13
Why can't you tell everyone how you find it?

And which two usernames would those be?
Sep 23, 2014 | #14
Why can't you tell everyone how you find it?

You don't get to ask that question, coward. You made an ignorant, baseless accusation. Prove it.

And which two usernames would those be?

You can play dumb all day long, but we both know the copycat usernames to which I refer. It seems that the mod knows, as well. Your stunts are incredibly weak, by the way.

MOD, please move the idiot's off-topic, thread-ruining, propagandistic posts to the trash where they belong. Thanks.
Sep 23, 2014 | #15
copycat usernames

Proof? I thought that you had superior research skills and that you had nothing to do with the folks who run this forum.

I do have the right to ask. Aside from being in a free country, I am a researcher who knows a thing or two. When you provide "evidence," you must also provide the source. Basic research 101, not to mention what the ambulance chasers would demand.

So, you can't cite your source and you have no idea which usernames are mine (I've agreed to abandon the other two last month, both of which I hardly used - I am willing to share the exchange with the admin/mods/whoever they are). Seems like you have no credibility as a researcher or as the exposer of scams.

You have no evidence that the site, thecasesolutions.com, is a scam other than some old whois data. Maybe they are ESLers - doesn't mean they can't provide a service and it certainly doesn't show that they are scammers. Proof and source? You have nothing.
Sep 23, 2014 | #16
I do have the right to ask.

Not when I asked first, you fu*king coward.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 23, 2014 | #17
I am a researcher who knows a thing or two

Again, you are on the record of defrauding tax payers by exchanging food stamps for beer (don't hope it will last forever).
Sep 23, 2014 | #18
I thought that you had superior research skills

I've already schooled you a number of times on a number of different matters, so that's obvious.

and that you had nothing to do with the folks who run this forum

Who are you, Plastic Man? Your ability to stretch is almost superhuman.

you can't cite your source

I can cite my sources of technical evidence. However, I will not do so, as that would potentially enable the criminals and fraudsters to make certain preparations in advance of engaging in their scams. Only a clueless dolt like you would not realize that fact.

you have no idea which usernames are mine

Again, I could name them, but you've already admitted that you willingly break the rules of the forum by pretending to be multiple people by way of at least 3 different usernames, so I'll keep that one in my back pocket. Thanks.

You have no evidence that the site, thecasesolutions, is a scam other than some old whois data.

If that's the case (LMAO), how could I know about the other sites? Also, did you miss the series of questions that I posted that have absolutely nothing to do with "Whois data"?
Sep 23, 2014 | #19
Not when I asked first, you fu*king coward.

You are asking me to cite sources for your own research. That's kinda lazy don't ya think? I do not know your exact sources - which company do you have a subscription? I don't know. Do you actually know how to find the info without paying? Don't know, but I doubt it. You tell us.

Cite your sources and tell us which usernames I have used. I'll be more than happy to share my correspondence with zurnal24.info admin after you give it a shot. But I suspect that you are either bluffing or grasping at straws. Either way, your credibility as an exposer of scams has come to an end.

You have not yet given us proof that the site, thecasesolutions.com, is perpetrating a scam. Yes, they are guilty of some crap web copy, questionable history, and maybe some illegal (only in certain states) statements; however, I don't see what scams they have committed.

On the basis of your 'evidence' and standards, you and Major are as much of scammer as anybody else on this forum. Why should we trust you guys? There's no reason.
Sep 23, 2014 | #20
You are asking me to cite sources for your own research.

No, I'm not, as*hole. You claimed that I only post "obvious" information. Prove it.

By the way, I am not at all surprised that you are defending a site that is currently breaking various laws by guaranteeing certain grades. After all, you did the very same thing on your crappy site before I enlightened your dumb ass.
Sep 23, 2014 | #21
3 different usernames

So now it is three usernames beyond graphophobius? Wow, you really have gone off the deep end this time.

You're not sharing anything because you have nothing.
Sep 23, 2014 | #22
So now it is three usernames beyond graphophobius?

graphophobius + 2 = 3

Moron
Sep 23, 2014 | #23
guaranteeing certain grades

Never guaranteed a thing and you know it. I simply asked what was the goal. I removed this option so you would stay on topic.

Moron

That's Dr. Moron to you. Show some respect.

I'm waiting for some proof and sources? You're making some serious accusations and have nothing to back them.

Discredited is a good word for you.
Sep 23, 2014 | #24
You have not yet given us proof that the site, thecasesolutions.com, is perpetrating a scam.

So, graphie, is it your official position that blatant misrepresentation of skills, experience, location, native language, and education does not constitute a scam?
Sep 23, 2014 | #25
W2B, I'd love to play you in a game of high stakes poker.
Sep 23, 2014 | #26
Never guaranteed a thing and you know it.

Liar . . . multiple forum members saw your site before you edited it.

W2B, I'd love to play you in a game of high stakes poker.

You couldn't afford a seat at my table.

So, graphie, is it your official position that blatant misrepresentation of skills, experience, location, native language, and education does not constitute a scam?

Sep 23, 2014 | #27
misrepresentation of skills, experience, location, native language, and education

You have to prove that this is the case. I just had a conversation with two folks from the site via chat and their English and comprehension was relatively good compared to a lot of the ESLers you go after. They claim to have American writers, which is believable. I know of American 'writers' who are stupid enough to work for the low pay.

Even so, you have to prove a "misrepresentation of skills, experience, location, native language, and education." You're just making an unsupported claim. I don't know whether they are a scam or not. Would I hire them to do a paper? No. Would I refer a student to their site? No. But I'm not going to make a baseless claim about scams; well, maybe in jest. Right now, it is your word against theirs. Good luck with that.

Liar . . . multiple forum members saw your site before you edited it.

Proof? You seem to be short on this lately.

I'll take you in a game of cards any day. Sociopaths think they can work us empaths, but I know something they don't.

So there you have it folks. This is example of where writers2beware has made a false, maybe libelous, accusation against an ESL essay site. She called them scammers. She has no demonstrable proof and cannot cite her sources beyond what we can see for ourselves. In other words, she is making interpretations and calling them facts. But hey, don't take my word for it, judge for yourself.
Sep 23, 2014 | #28
Even so, you have to prove a "misrepresentation of skills, experience, location, native language, and education."

First of all, please quote where I made that statement about a specific site. You don't read very carefully, Mr. "Researcher." (This is a perfect example of why/how I will always be 10 steps ahead of you. You're slow. You're also quite ignorant.)

Secondly, I don't make any substantive claim that I can't prove. Just because I don't immediately post all of my evidence in relation to a particular claim/statement does not mean that I don't have it. If you don't think that's true, feel free to come get me.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the webslinger to address my questions and quotes.

a lot of the ESLers you go after

I don't "go after" ESLers. I go after misrepresenters, liars, scammers, and fraudsters of any native language, from any location.
Sep 24, 2014 | #29
Keep back pedaling and side stepping. You have no proof and can't cite your sources. You don't get a special pass for withholding information. You demand this of everybody else, but cannot step up when you are called out. Now you appear more dishonest than ever before. Keep digging that hole.

You go after the competition. You don't give a damn about frauds or scams. Your game is dishonest competition.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Sep 24, 2014 | #30
Hey, Napoleon Dynamite. You're getting a little dangerous and irresponsible, aren't you? Why don't you order another paper, and prove what's obvious.

And here's a clue: name some names. "Two folks?" "They" who?
Sep 24, 2014 | #31
Ed75: You're not an intelligent person just because nobody understands what you are saying. Maybe we can have a chat when you learn to express yourself within your means.

You guys are just grasping at straws. You think that you know what is going on and that you have me figured out. Think again. It seems that W2B has revealed a little too much of her own ignorance. Major as well. Ed75 still hasn't proved to be anything more than a hapless dolt.

This forum is not as anonymous and safe as the owners portray. The site admin has already demonstrated their willingness to track down my actual identity and then attempt to intimidate me with a casual showing of such.

It is incredibly clear that some forum members are directly privy to other member's information while making the false claim that they are not. It is also clear that most of the other forum members are not going to understand any of this and will not go back to do a careful read in any of the threads.

So in that sense, W2B, Major, and the like have won their war. Their bid for adults (clients, students, etc.) who can't fend for themselves is secured. They are essentially preying on clients who do not have the faculties to decipher very simple web copy. They are competing for people on the wrong side of the intelligence bell curve. They are not happy that folks in other countries are taking a slice of their pie. Therefore they are attacking thecasesolutions.com.

It's funny that they continue to argue with me, unless of course they see me as an actual threat to their little game.

The bottom line, in this thread, is that I have actually shown without a doubt that W2B was wrong about exposing a scam and/or fraud. We can keep playing the semantics game... And I could order an essay from thecasesolutions.com folks, but then Major would just tell me that I am being unfair and W2B would back him (I'd also lose a little bit of cash). Then we'd come full circle back to Ed75 and his non-sequiturs.

Ah, the cycle of zurnal24.info life, where everything and nothing is a scam, fraud, and deceptive practice. I may be the truly insane person here after all - I'm arguing with anonymous personalities who know fully well who I am.

I'll be back...

One more thing: You guys tend to drive off topic really fast. The OP wanted to know about reliability. In no way did W2B address anything related to what the OP was asking. She just answered the question that she wanted to hear.
Sep 24, 2014 | #32
The bottom line, in this thread, is that I have actually shown without a doubt that W2B was wrong about exposing a scam and/or fraud.

I think it is pretty clear to everyone that you are delusional. You completely ignore all my substantive questions and statements that you know will lead to me further exposing your ignorance.

5. Why do you have fake video testimonials (thecasesolutions.com/testimonials)?

Why is spiderman not answering my questions?

They claim to have American writers, which is believable.

So, you give the benefit of the doubt to proven deceivers? You "believe" their claims? How convenient. Why is it that you are not demanding any proof from them? They are, after all, the ones who are selling products/services based on questionable (at best) claims and representations that they make to the public.

By the way, why do you have no problem with their fake video testimonials (thecasesolutions.com/testimonials)?

I also find it amusing that graphie is doing the exact same thing that he did previously with essaythinker, et al: attacking me for exposing a site that he will ultimately admit is shady and will begin attacking himself. The dude is "off-kilter."
99Essays 4 | 258   Freelance Writer
Sep 24, 2014 | #33
I'm just glad there's more fighting. It got so boring for a while that I forgot to even visit the site.
Sep 24, 2014 | #34
I'm just glad there's more fighting.

It's cyclic in nature. Every so often, a guy comes along who--for whatever reason--thinks he's going to be the first to "out" me as having posted false information. Like all others before him, he fails. Tail tucked, he then begins to post a series of butt-hurt "opinions" about my purported intentions, which is senseless because my intentions are wholly irrelevant to the verifiable facts and evidence that I post.
Sep 24, 2014 | #35
It's cyclic in nature.

Now I'm beginning to think that you're likely a plagiarist.

But seriously. You have nothing. You use the words 'verify', 'proof', and 'evidence', but that's it. You haven't verified anything and the evidence you have in this case and many others is a bit weak. The only people you are impressing are the big dummies who use your writing service.

You sound exactly like those nut jobs on Fox News. I bet that you even believe that your investigations are fair and balanced. You're probably having a go at yourself right now with a vibrating crucifix and some transcripts from The O'Reilly Factor.

What do you have? Just some addresses that prove nothing. Yeah, they're lying about their locations, but the web copy already told us this. And you are lying about being a vigilante. You're whole presence on this forum is a lie. A lier calling out other liers. Great. Sure, you call out a few ESL scammers, but who cares? A few folks who should be in tech school or sweeping the floors. You can have 'em.
Sep 24, 2014 | #36
Graphie, you once again forgot to address my substantive questions and statements, preferring to post more propaganda and speculative nonsense. Convenient. For now, try answering the single question below.

Why do you have no problem with their fake video testimonials (thecasesolutions.com/testimonials)?

Sep 24, 2014 | #37
Okay. I'll answer the question if you can rephrase it without the explicit presumption that I don't have a problem with their practice. You're very good at making and accusation and posing a question at the same time. Try just sticking with a question.
Sep 24, 2014 | #38
As you can see, I did not make a "presumption." You have implicitly and explicitly communicated that I do verify my evidence/claims and post fake addresses (which you ignorantly claim are irrelevant).

Now, answer the question, coward.
Sep 24, 2014 | #39
fake addresses

Here you are making up lies that suit your agenda. Never said a thing about fake addresses. I'm saying that your address postings are irrelevant. Totally different thing, but I'll give you a pass this time.
Sep 24, 2014 | #40
I'm saying that your address postings are irrelevant.

OK, just so that I don't "misunderstand," your official position is that falsifying one's name/business address/business phone for the express purpose of fooling American customers into ordering one's product is neither illegal/unethical nor an indicator of the likelihood of other nefarious practices?

Why do you have no problem with their fake video testimonials (thecasesolutions.com/testimonials)?

Forum / Essay Services / thecasesolutions.com, Onlineexamhelp.com; examonlinehelp.com - reliable?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: