zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services121

thecasesolutions.com, Onlineexamhelp.com; examonlinehelp.com - reliable?

notawriterrr - | 23   Observer
Sep 24, 2014 | #41
Hey, i am regular floater on this forum, and this thread caught my attention... and i visited this website under discussion, they had live support available... and being a business student i asked some difficult questions like how can porter 5 forces' model be implemented in a particular scenario and if they could tell me if I should do a VRIO model or not... the support guy definitely is an MBA, he knew about the porter's 5 forces model and he also helped me with VRIO analysis on the spot... hey isnt it cool?

Now i am in no way associated with this website but just wanted to share my investigation,

my suggestion to the good people of this forum is that few participants like (W2B) shouldn't take the whole forum hostage, there are many guys like me who are silent followers of this forum and declaring every website a scam kills the purpose and really creates a doubt that this zurnal24.info forum is run by an writing website to hurt competition...

anywya, the website under discussion claims to have american and non natives as writers as well and I being a non-native i am really tempted by their USD 20 trial.

I am thinking of ordering with them and may be if i have time i will post a feedback here.

thanks

again, i am in no way associated with these guys, ... i think you should chat with the guys on live support ... ask them MBA level questions, you will be convinced too

i think, this is how it should be done.
graphophobius 7 | 578   Freelance Writer
Sep 24, 2014 | #42
You're asking a leading question again. Try to rephrase it without setting it up for the answer that you want to hear.

I do not condone any illegal activities.

If you are going to claim nefarious practices, then you have the burden of proof. And yes, you have to prove it every case beyond the lazy posting of addresses and names.

And still, you are misleading the customers into believing that you are some vigilante when your sole purpose is to redirect clients to your service. How is it that you can correct a dishonest deed with another dishonest deed. And you have the gaul to talk about ethics?

Again, it was obvious from the web copy and video that they are not who they say they are. There was no need to dig out some old addresses.
writers2beware 41 | 2,026 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 24, 2014 | #43
again, i am in no way associated with these guys

Oh, yes, the fact that you stated such multiple times sets your credibility beyond reproach.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Sep 24, 2014 | #44
protest

Yes it does, you are not the only one with an opinion, just because you are rudest over here, it doesnt make you any right..

and i specifically did that because following scamessay.org i have come to know you have a tendency of declaring each and every post member who dares to go against your unverifiable claims a scammer or someone associated with writing companies... well i am not, i am just a student and a happy one with the questions which i asked their customer support uptil now. Just because i am not ordering with you, doesnt mean i cannot be right

i have placed the order with them for trial USD 20, through paypal... the process was smooth and i have nothing to lose...

if they will fail, i will lose 20 with i can always chargeback/ dispute via paypal
if they will deliver, i will receive a paper which would be actually worth USD 200 at least.

i think this is how it should be done, thats the bottomline...

i dont like a competitive writer keeping this whole forum hostage, and i am sure many people share the same opinion, but noone dares to post because you are R U D E and you dont have any manners.
Sep 24, 2014 | #45
For clarity and focus (you're a big fan of "focus"), please number each one of your direct, clear answers.

1. OK, just so that I don't "misunderstand," your official position is that falsifying one's name/business address/business phone for the express purpose of fooling American customers into ordering one's product is neither illegal/unethical nor an indicator of the likelihood of other nefarious practices?

2. Why do you not condemn the FAKE video testimonials on thecasesolutions.com/testimonials?

3. Why do you continue to falsely claim that I only post addresses?

4. Why are you unable to find and duplicate my evidence if it is so "obvious" and available to all?

5. Do you think that I post evidence for the benefit of industry insiders and omniscient geniuses like you or for industry outsiders (students, consumers, ESL learners, teachers, etc.) who have no preexisting knowledge base?

6. Do you think that thecasesolutions.com is an honest, reputable, trustworthy site?

i dont like a competitive writer

I have stated for years that I do not write papers for students. In fact, I have posted new threads warning people not to send me private messages asking me to write their papers or I will post their email address and word-for-word message in the forum. So much for your entire argument, nitwit.
Sep 24, 2014 | #46
ok, please dont be rude now with anyone.

Thanks, end of discussion.
Sep 24, 2014 | #47
5. Do you think that I post evidence for the benefit of industry insiders and omniscient geniuses like you or for industry outsiders (students, consumers, ESL learners, teachers, etc.) who have no preexisting knowledge base?

This one is funny. Ha! It's also a good example of how you ask leading questions. There's a third option here: You post for the sake of getting new customers. Al the rest of it is rubbish.
Sep 24, 2014 | #48
i have placed the order with them for trial USD 20, through paypal... the process was smooth and i have nothing to lose...

Just for the sake of argument, I will pretend that you are not a representative of the company. FYI, PayPal does not provide ANY buyer protections/guarantees for virtual goods.

Thanks for playing.

"Come one, come all: feast your eyes on graphophobius' cowardice!"
Sep 24, 2014 | #49
4. Why are you unable to find and duplicate my evidence if it is so "obvious" and available to all?

Why can't you verify your sources?
Sep 24, 2014 | #50
I already answered that question quite clearly, you fuc*ing monkey.
Sep 24, 2014 | #51
Argh! I'm coming for your booty my lady!
Sep 24, 2014 | #52
Why can't you answer each question sequentially, clearly, honestly, and in the same post? Why are you so scared? I'll tell you why: you know that I set a trap for you long ago. You're too much of a coward to put any official answers on record.

Hey, Spiderman65, where did you go? Why the sudden disappearance?
Sep 24, 2014 | #53
You are asking for answers to leading questions. Educate yourself and learn how to pose a question if you want a real and honest answer.

A trap? Long ago? For me? You're too kind. Yes, you did set a trap, but it is not one that you are willing to describe. And yes, I stepped in this trap. But you ensnared the wrong dude. You might want to start looking over your shoulder.

And official answers? Under an anonymous username? Not possible for you, me or anybody under the cloak of anonymity. Good luck with your reasoning.
Sep 24, 2014 | #54
Yet again, you're just avoiding my simple questions, coward.

just wanted to share my investigation

What--no problem with his "investigation," graphie?

You might want to start looking over your shoulder.

Am I supposed to be in any way scared or intimidated by your veiled threats? I once again invite you to come get me.
Sep 24, 2014 | #55
Yet again, you're just avoiding my simple questions, coward.

Leading questions. There's a difference. Look it up.

Besides, you've already been discredited. Run along now. The big kids want to play.

veiled threats

Not a veiled threat. Just some advice.
Sep 24, 2014 | #56
For clarity and focus (you're a big fan of "focus"), please number each one of your direct, clear answers.

I think academic writing itself is unethical business, you cannot expect openness when the actual work which it is actually is Academic Dishonesty...

the questions you are asking should be taken with a pinch of salt that the student himself (I myself) who is ordering is actually a dishonest person himself (myself)...

best way for students is to do the investigation themselves by asking questions from the support ...if the support agent is dumb, and avoids questions, then no order should be placed... but if support looks capable and shows familiarity with academic concepts then i think its a safe bet... also i look for paypal, i was able to chargeback 3 times successfully, so saying that paypal doesnt work for virtual goods is not always true, it may not provide full coverage to virtual goods, but it sure does cover them to some extent, and in all the three occassions when i disputed , i won the disputes..

so there you go,..this is how i judge a company,

being rude is actually a clear giveaway that you are doing a paid effort for someone who is benefiting from your poor reviews (even if you arent)
Sep 24, 2014 | #57
being rude is actually a clear giveaway that you are doing a paid effort

Sheer brilliance! All rude people are paid to be rude. GTFO, moron.

Just some advice.

Fu*k you and your advice.

Leading questions.

OK, coward. I will re-write them just for you. (Hurry . . . come up with a new excuse!)

Graphophobius, for the sake of clarity, please number each one of your answers.

7. Since it is obvious, can you please tell everyone how/where I discovered the related sites that brought all of the evidence together?
Sep 24, 2014 | #58
hey w2b

you cannot ask me to GTFO, also

if you arent going to gain anything monetarily which you will get by hurting your competitors (and are infact just a participant of this forum, who is not looking to get business) then you have already done your bit... you have shared what you think, this is a forum, let other people stay in peace.... dont go around in circle,... frankly your opinion doesnt matter much as its always negative for competitive sites, you wouldnt help a student unless he is ordering with you

the questions you are asking should be taken with a pinch of salt that the student himself (I myself) who is ordering is actually a dishonest person himself (myself)...

best way for students is to do the investigation themselves by asking questions from the support ...if the support agent is dumb, and avoids questions, then no order should be placed... but if support looks capable and shows familiarity with academic concepts then i think its a safe bet... also i look for paypal, i was able to chargeback 3 times successfully, so saying that paypal doesnt work for virtual goods is not always true, it may not provide full coverage to virtual goods, but it sure does cover them to some extent, and in all the three occassions when i disputed , i won the disputes..

again, you have totally hijacked this thread, what a shame, this forum could do a lot better without u

again the criterias to judge a website should be:

1) website support agents - are the dumb or do they really know the stuff ( because they will be the ones you will be in communication with you, the most)

2) email address to reach the writer
3) A safe payment mechanism like Paypal... never order on websites where there is no Paypal

why dont you go ask technical questions from the agents on the website, instead of wasting our time by continously posting paid replies on this forum?... everytime you post a reply, i get an email in my inbox and i get distracted,.. i am not a basic wage earner like you, so please spare us,.. its a forum, you have done your bit.. thank you

Spare us...

we dont want to believe you, you are too rude and seems to be driven by an agenda, and most like being paid to do it...

how do i unsubscribe this thread?
Sep 24, 2014 | #59
7. Since it is obvious, can you please tell everyone how/where I discovered the related sites that brought all of the evidence together?

Twisting my words.

1. Unethical? Yes. Nefarious - not necessarily.
2. Misleading? Yes. Legal? Don't know the laws of their country.
3. Never made that assertion. Like how you slipped in the "only". Good one.
4. It is not technical evidence and you presented the information. Who the heck provides evidence and then demands that someone else cite the source? Wait a minute? Scott is that you? My old PhD adviser? You son of a... You had me going!

5. You post information for the benefit of nobody except yourself. You are being dishonest to say otherwise. This alone make you a huge liar.
6. There's actually three questions there. Honest? No. Reputable? Don't know and neither do you. Trustworthy? Don't know and neither do you.

There. I am certain that you will find all my answers to be unsatisfactory.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Sep 24, 2014 | #60
best way for students is to do the investigation themselves by asking questions from the support ...if the support agent is dumb, and avoids questions, then no order should be placed

+1

Unfortunately, though, there is no such thing as a "safe bet."
Sep 24, 2014 | #61
Notawriterrr, until you learn how to capitalize and punctuate properly, don't expect me to read beyond the first few words of your post. By the way, don't you have some yaks to shave?

Graphophobius, thank you for acknowledging (as much as it pained you to do so) that the site is unethical, misleading, and dishonest.

Don't know the laws of their country.

"Their" country's laws are irrelevant. Any foreign site that advertises in a particular state in the U.S. and/or completes a single transaction with a customer in a particular state in the U.S. is legally bound--almost automatically--to the jurisdiction of that particular state.

again the criterias to judge a website should be:

MORON ALERT!

1) "Web site support agents" don't write the papers (at least that's the case in any worthwhile company that can keep the lights on).

2) An email address can be spoofed, faked, tossed out, and/or replaced in a matter of minutes. Fraudsters make a living with fraudulent email addresses.

3) PayPal is not a "safe" or guaranteed method of payment for customers who want to order writing/research/papers (i.e., virtual goods), so your claim is asinine. As clearly stated in Section 13.3 Ineligible Items of PayPal's service agreement, the following items are ineligible for buyer protection:

* Intangible items, including Digital Goods
* Services
* Custom-made items

There's actually three questions there.

"There is actually three questions there."

Really, Mr. Scholarly Scientist?

By the way, I admire you for being able to get any job you want but not accepting any of them. Never settle!
Sep 25, 2014 | #62
Really? You're gonna go after a little grammar slip into my colloquial manner of speaking on a scam forum? This is what it has come to after all of the tender moments we have shared? I've given you so many passes on your crap writing ability. I guess this is what happens when you've been discredited. You choose to go after the little bits instead of addressing the big issues that I have raised. Tit for tat.

So you have got me to agree that the site "is unethical, misleading, and dishonest." Good job coming from someone who is unethical, misleading, and dishonest, ranting on a forum that is unethical, misleading, and dishonest.
Sep 26, 2014 | #63
MORON ALERT!

I dont know what crap you have been writing!!!... may be you are just pissed from being driven out by the competition
Website support agents dont write paper? you are still so 1990s and you have no idea while you were posting paid posts over here, the competitive companies ran away with your business of writing essays for school kids...., anyway, i never said that their support agents write papers, i just said that they have MBAs on live support so one could test them with all the difficult questions, this is not an essay site, they provide complex MBA level services which writers like you cannot ever dream of matching... and i was just sharing my experience that Paypal has always worked for me in past for disputes.... email can be spoofed? what are you even trying to say?...why would they spoof / fake or phish email address on their own domains???...... u should come up with solid arguments

i just shared my experience that before i had placed my test trial order with one of their support agent, i asked quite a few difficult questions of MBA level frameworks like Porter's 5 forces model and VRIO...and he was able to satisfy me, he knew about those models and answered all the technical questions....... what is wrong with that?... i think this is a GREAT Unique Selling Proposition and competitive advantage for any company who is doing complex MBA level work to have MBA guys on support for assistance. This also comforts students like me who would know that YES, if the guys on chat support can answer my frameworks, they surely know the stuff... and they are not placing their orders with high school dropouts like W2B who can only make money by writing essays for 5th standard students.....

bottom line, their support agents on livechat are not there just to collect payments.... which i think is huge

and tell you what today I received my test trial paper before even the 6 days were up, which i had ordered with them (refer to my old posts in this thread)....

the analysis looks really awesome and the paper is very well done, not only the analysis was comprehensive but the writer has done optional calculations in excel as well. (i am attaching the files here with this post, so you guys can check the quality as well)

This is really a nice surprise for a business student like me who also has a job to tackle in the part time...

my only risk was US$ 20 (as a first time customer trial offer), which i paid through paypal....and in return i got a paper with excel calculations separate... this paper is easily worth US$ 200 ..you guys can check and tell me if the analysis has been done correctly or not..

i am really excited... and i spoke with their representative on chat,.. never do they claim on their website that their writers are based only in USA... infact they openly say they are based in Netherlands and other countries as well... they have demarcated their offerings by offering customers an option to hire Native english speaking writers from top ivy league schools (their top writer package)... i think this is awesome...

my paper was written by an ESL writer, but i think my writer could easily pass for native... she must be an awesome MBA student... and the company management has really pulled a coup by vertically integrating MBAs into services and this really has given them a competitive edge by offering such affordable packages to us students...

awesome vision by their management,... and a true example of vertical integration of operations,...

days of independent freelancers are truly over

EDIT:, i am not able to attach my 2 files (docx and excel) which i received from this company in this post,.. maybe because of technical limitation....
Sep 26, 2014 | #64
The days of independent freelancers are truly over?

Uh-huh.
Sep 26, 2014 | #65
Maybe not, but which freelancer is going to give me a trial for a buck 20?...
Sep 27, 2014 | #66
This freelancer will not. I've already given two services a try with a 100% failure rate. Your post is written rather poorly and parts of what you say don't make any sense. Perhaps you could show how well you can write with a thoughtful and logically coherent post?
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Sep 27, 2014 | #67
Cutting and pasting is always useful, if you can't upload the files.

It's true that support doesn't write the papers. And if they're dumb, it's not the biggest deal. If they lie about their location, though, and you can't even find anyone who seems to speak (or type) fluent English at a company whose job it is to provide papers in fluent English, you should probably go somewhere else.
Sep 27, 2014 | #68
Here are the two files i received,

mediafire.com/view/xb10wq0fh8pacdh/Costa_Rica.docx
mediafire.com/view/avbbsbt3ttqokty/Costa_Rica_Butterflies_supporting_excel.xlsx

the support was awesome, they were able to answer all my difficult conceptual questions related to my mba course... the paper i have received is an analysis of a complex business problem and not a 5th grader essay,.. and given that it was first time customer trial of USD 20, i think the writer has done a very good job.
Sep 27, 2014 | #69
Yeah, that's really awful writing. Turn that into me for a grade and you'll get an F before I make it past the first paragraph, which is just a run on sentence with two grammatical mistakes in the first two words. You might want to turn on the spelling and grammar check in MS Word. It's so bad that I don't even want to see if there is anything logically coherent about the topic.

W2B and Ed75: This is your competition that you spend so much time attacking. Pathetic. You're all a bunch of delusional crooks.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Sep 27, 2014 | #70
Haha-- those are some real masterpieces. What are you, counting on people not to follow the links? You've just sunk your own ship.

Notacustomerr, your links are no longer highlighted. What happened? Mods, if you want my $.02, you should flush the entire thread.
Sep 27, 2014 | #71
Lol, i think you guys dont know how a case analysis is done... and instead of humanly mistake of an and a, look at the in depth analysis done.

Btw a case analysis is always done as if you are in same time from of the case ( context of the case), so if you are thinking its a grammatical error that the writer did not use past tenses, you are wrong.. because in the analysis context, the writer is giving recommendation in the case's present timeframe for the future... anyway, like i said, its not an essay for school kids (no offence), and look at the complex analysis done, look at the awesome optional excel file which she made for me, even if i did not ask for it (it was completely optional, even as per my instructions) as per my instructions, i was only looking for porter's 5 forces and swot (i was not expecting they would do the financial analysis in trial )

there are no spelling mistakes, what you think are spelling mistakes are actually the terms or concepts from case (this is not an essay, you will need to refer to the case to know what she is talking about)

i like their work and i have already ordered a real live assignment with them for next week.

and links are still working, why would i take down the links? it has something to do with this forum guys who have unlinked the links, but if you will copy paste the links, they r still working...
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Sep 28, 2014 | #72
Sorry... unfortunately for you, it counts for a lot when a company can produce an essay in fluent English. The company you're fronting here produces documents that appear to be ludicrous nonsense, due to the writers' unfamiliarity with standard English tenses, prepositions, and articles. I can't believe you're still being allowed to advertise here, but once you're banned, maybe you could consider stinking up Essaychat with your BS, where it will be undoubtedly welcomed by a much less discerning audience.
Sep 28, 2014 | #73
Once again, graphie eats his own words after making bogus accusations against me.

Hey, graphie, do you still want to claim that I am wrong about the site?

Notawriterrr, do you honestly think that anyone here believes your bulls-i* claim about being a customer of the site?
Sep 28, 2014 | #74
the document is not ridiculous at all (you guys are just destroying a very good competition, because not even 10 years, u guys can do MBA level work), the document fulfils all my requirements and even it has extra things which anyone following the links can see...

can W2B or Editor75 make me an analysis of Costco financial statement's and their acquisitions? I would need 12 pages comprehensive analysis with complete excel calculations detailing NPV and IRR, MIRR of their projects?...

NO, neither W2B nor you Editor75 can do this task, because first of all this is not essay for 5th graders.... secondly you guys have just hijacked this platform to destroy every site which comes up... W2B is most likely highschool dropouts herself, writing essay is the only thing she can do... its funny and the jealousy is evident how you destroyed the CRES analysis i posted here.... do you guys even know what an analysis is? not in 10 years you would understand what the writer was talking about, because:

1) it was not an essay
2) the writer was writing with respect to a particular context i had ask her to do
3) You have not idea who the Kotler was, or what Porter's 5 forces are.

I can get this task done from my peers in my university though but they will charge me way above these guys are charging me,

I have another task for which i am looking to get help, lets see if you guys can help me...

--------------------------

1. Why do firms like Southwest hedge? What are the benefits of hedging?

2. What is the strength of the relationship between crude oil and jet fuel?

3. (a) Evaluate each of the five proposed hedging strategies. What are the benefits of each
hedge based on two fuel price scenarios in one year? In other words, assume in June
2002 that one of these scenarios occurs. Calculate your net cost of jet fuel under each
scenario incorporating the hedging strategies used.

For both scenarios, consider full hedging and a 50% hedge strategy.

SCENARIO 1: 39.3 cents/gallon spot price for jet fuel; or $14.10 per barrel spot price for crude oil, and

SCENARIO 2: 119.6 cents/gallon spot price for jet fuel; and $40.00 per barrel spot price for crude oil.

3. (b) Discuss the pros and cons of each hedging strategy.

4. What are the risks of being unhedged? Totally hedged?

5. What do you recommend to Scott Topping? Why?

---------------------------------------------
NOTE: this is not a numerical or essay, ..a comprehensive excel sheet is required as final deliverable (where calculations of all 5 hedging strategies in the two scenario are shown) you will be required to read 30 pages of Southwest chapter before you can even answer one sentence...

I would need complete detailed analysis of each 5 hedging strategies for both of the above scenario.... i would need a report also

can you help me there? I am willing to pay you guys 50 bucks

i dont care what u guys are saying... bt instead of hijacking this forum, you guys can learn from them, a service which has MBAs on livechat support, who can understand the homework of students on the spot and deliver top financial analysis within week..... writing essays for school kids is nothing great, i am not in market for essays, i have different projects of finance, and i need assistance,...W2B hijacking the forum is laughable ...lets see if you can do the above hedging analysis for me, and i will pay you 100,... but even if i will pay u 500, but i bet you cannot do it... because this is not the stuff for high school kids... i bet u dont even know what hedging is..
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Sep 28, 2014 | #75
Let us know what grade you get on that POS, joker. Graph says F; I'm not sure about his background. I'm a teacher, and I say F. It has nothing to do with competition-- it has to do with you trying to sell people **** on a shingle. I have a blank email, spammer. I'm not here to make friends or get customers-- I'm here to call BS. Mods, how long does this travesty continue?

PS-- Kotler and Porter are 101-level theorists; what are you trying to do, get your associate's degree? Wow. And you're bragging like it's tough material. Do us all a favor and take some English lessons.
Sep 28, 2014 | #76
Notawriterrr, do you honestly think that anyone here believes your bulls-i* claim about being a customer of the site?

editor75 15 | 2,008  
Sep 28, 2014 | #77
As a teacher, actually, you know what I'd do? I'd feel sorry for you, and give you a "DO OVER."

And do you know what you'd do? You'd go to a legitimate essay company, if you were actually a customer, and get someone there to fix it for you. But you're not going to do that, and you're not going to tell us your grade, because you're not a student.

I'm going to leave you alone now, because I just realized something else. I work for a legitimate essay company, and you're giving me business. I'm one of the guys on the other side who fixes your travesties, and I should be thanking you. I'm the one your wounded customers run to.

Enjoy your refunds-- cheers!
Sep 28, 2014 | #78
re: thecasesolutions.com/testimonials ("Adirana J." and "Tiffany P.")

Here is proof that thecasesolutions.com hires cheap actors to make fake video testimonials:

"Adirana J." (username is "pinkkoala" at fiverr)
fiverr.com/pinkkoala/record-a-spanish-or-english-testimonial-for-your-product

"Tiffany P." (username is "jaynesays" at fiverr)
fiverr.com/jaynesays/create-a-natural-looking-testimonial-video

Was this evidence also "obvious" to you and everyone else, graphie?

Gee, I wonder why they added the following to thecasesolutions.com/testimonials.

<meta name="robots" content="noindex, follow"/>

LMAO! Look at what appears on the thecasesolutions.com/testimonials page:

---------------------------
* The video testimonials are the real testimonies by real clients who wanted to protect their identities, hence we have used paid actors in testimonials after taking consent from the clients.

Sep 28, 2014 | #79
you guys are here just to get business... what kind so of useless teacher will roam around this forum

bunch of highschools dropouts trying to harass customers like me into giving orders... you guys dont even know what M stands for in MBA...

the southwest case involves 5 hedging strategies.... i am sure you guys cannot even name one..

neither would you know how to do the working of zero cost collar hedging and vanilla hedging, in excel...

you guys can only spew **** on the forum and hijack it... still my offer holds:

--------------------------

1. Why do firms like Southwest hedge? What are the benefits of hedging?

2. What is the strength of the relationship between crude oil and jet fuel?

3. (a) Evaluate each of the five proposed hedging strategies. What are the benefits of each
hedge based on two fuel price scenarios in one year? In other words, assume in June
2002 that one of these scenarios occurs. Calculate your net cost of jet fuel under each
scenario incorporating the hedging strategies used.

For both scenarios, consider full hedging and a 50% hedge strategy.

SCENARIO 1: 39.3 cents/gallon spot price for jet fuel; or $14.10 per barrel spot price for crude oil, and

SCENARIO 2: 119.6 cents/gallon spot price for jet fuel; and $40.00 per barrel spot price for crude oil.

3. (b) Discuss the pros and cons of each hedging strategy.

4. What are the risks of being unhedged? Totally hedged?

5. What do you recommend to Scott Topping? Why?

---------------------------------------------
NOTE: this is not a numerical or essay, ..a comprehensive excel sheet is required as final deliverable (where calculations of all 5 hedging strategies in the two scenario are shown) you will be required to read 30 pages of Southwest chapter before you can even answer one sentence...

I would need complete detailed analysis of each 5 hedging strategies for both of the above scenario.... i would need a report also

can you help me there? I am willing to pay you guys 50 bucks

a teacher doing essays for high school kids,.. where is academic honesty?

this shows the kind of teacher (supposedly) we have on this forum... asking his students to DO OVER and awarding them F,..lol

W2B you are hilarious, laughable and one dumb dropout,.. if you are copy pasting their disclaimer abt videos

* The video testimonials are the real testimonies by real clients who wanted to protect their identities, hence we have used paid actors in testimonials after taking consent from the clients.

then this discredits your whole argument and your under the minimum-wage lengthy participation in this thread.....

why would they put the disclaimer if they meant deceit.... i think, the videos here are analogous to the ads we see on tv,... according to W2B's logic all the tv ads run by big companies must be with dishonest intentions as well because they are hiring paid models to portray their messages across..

you are laughable, how much is your boss paying you to participate here? USD 5 per hour? Have some respect, and get a life...
Sep 29, 2014 | #80
you guys are here just to get business

Hey, MORON, if I am here to "get business," how do you explain the following thread from 2011?

[zurnal24.info/forum/ot/write-papers-students-stop-asking-2296/] - I do not write papers for students, so stop asking!

I am willing to pay you guys 50 bucks

Wow, that sure is tempting! A whole $50? Where you are from (a slum in India), that's a lot of money. For me, it's a slightly above average tip that I leave the waiter/waitress on a Friday night.

i think, the videos here are analogous to the ads we see on tv,... according to W2B's logic all the tv ads run by big companies must be with dishonest intentions as well because they are hiring paid models to portray their messages across..

No so fast, a*s hat. Of course, only a simpleton like you would make that comparison as a justification for misrepresentation. What you fail to mention/realize is that NONE of the "big companies" (or small companies) to which you refer are attempting to sell English-language writing services to native English speakers. You are a LIAR.

Forum / Essay Services / thecasesolutions.com, Onlineexamhelp.com; examonlinehelp.com - reliable?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: