zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services121

thecasesolutions.com, Onlineexamhelp.com; examonlinehelp.com - reliable?

notawriterrr - | 23   Observer
Sep 30, 2014 | #81
What you fail to mention/realize is that NONE of the "big companies" (or small companies) to which you refer are attempting to sell English-language writing services to native English speakers. You are a LIAR.

You dont even know the difference b/w english writing service and business analysis service... but that is expected out of someone who dropped out of high school and her only resort now is to write english essays for 5th graders otherwise she would have to go on food stamps... for her every internet venture is "ESSAY writing company for native english speakers" ...lol and she has the nerves of calling other people moron
writers2beware 41 | 2,024 ☆☆☆☆  
Sep 30, 2014 | #82
When you post in this forum, who is watching your goats?
dissertationplan - | 2   Freelance Writer
Sep 30, 2014 | #83
I'd personally prefer to work with an educated researcher than chatting with a professor online. How do I know if their writers are good? It could be that the package is good but the content is not. Also, why would a student post here and want to pay to prove his or her point?
Sep 30, 2014 | #84
Also, why would a student post here and want to pay to prove his or her point?

Exactly. He is not a student. He is a dishonest rep.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 01, 2014 | #85
Chat with us regarding case solutions:

James
MBA Writer

You
hello?

Chat started
You
I have a paper due.

You
can you help me?

You
is anyone there?

James joined the chat
James
yes

James
here

James
hello

You
okay sorry

You
I thought no one was there.

You
I have a paper due on Ben Franklin.

You
it is 10 pages.

James
ok

James
When is your submission due?

You
and I need 5 online sources.

You
and 3 books.

You
it's due in 2 weeks.

James
do you have the books?

You
the 3 books are from my class.

You
yes I have them.

You
can I send them to you?

James
yes

James
we would need the books

You
I can send them through the post.

You
I can do next day delivery.

You
I am only sending 2 though.

James
you will have to email us your case and instructions and reference materials to

James
[email protected]

You
I can't email, I have to send the book through the post.

You
I can ship it, it's fine.

You
where is your location?

James
we are in netherlands

James
it would cost you a lot in shipping

James
you can buy online copy at amazon

You
where in the Netherlands?

You
I am in the UK, it won't be too much.

James
or send us the funds,, we would purchase ourselves

You
I have a friend from the internet who lives there.

You
where in the Netherlands?

You
I might just be able to drop it off, if I visit my friend.

James
Utrecht

You
that's where my friend lives.

You
what street are you on?

You
do you have a drop box?

James
dropbox yes

You
that's great, can you tell me what street it's on?

You
I can just visit my friend and drop off the books at the same time.

James
we dont receive visitors

You
I can't believe this.

James
you will have to send us the online copies

You
well, that's fine, it's a drop box, right?

You
I don't have to come in.

You
you just said it was a drop box.

You
what's going on?

James
we do have dropbox

You
why are we back at the beginning?

James
but we are a virtual company

James
we dont receive physical deliveries

You
I was just opening chat with my friend in Utrecht.

You
you said you have a drop box.

You
what do you think a drop box is?

You
do you know what a drop box is?

James
i though u were talking about dropbox application

You
no, it's like a mail slot where you can leave packages or books.

You
well, why not?

James
may i have your email?

You
you tell me you're in Utrecht, and I get all excited.

You
and then you tell me I can't go there and drop off the books.

You
I don't know what's going on.

James
nothing is going on

You
I was just going to chat with my friend.

James
you need to calm down

You
I thought this was too good to be true.

James
and act like any other customer we have

You
excuse me?

You
I'm just trying to yuse your business.

You
you don't have to take that tone with me.

You
I am calm.

You
I thought you had a drop box.

You
everything is fine; you calm down.

James
please email us your materials

You
anyway, can I mail them some other way?

You
I don't feel confident emailing the book.

You
it's not on Amazon.

James
emailing is the only option we have

You
it's a very old book, and it's very obscure.

You
our professor did it on purpose so we couldn't cut and paste from it.

You
so I only have the physical copies.

You
that is why I need to mail them.

James
too bad

You
so if you can't take visitors, can I at least do that?

James
you will need to take photos of the pages and then email us

James
who is the author ?

You
Lance Dumont.

You
it was written in 1877; you can't find it.

You
I told you, the professor did it on purpose.

You
why can't I just send to your address?

James
may be then we cannot help you

You
I had a quote from a company in the US that told me I could do that.

You
they had a post office box.

You
why can't you do that?

You
their rates were too high, but maybe I will go back there.

You
you don't seem very into helping me.

James
are you our returning customer?

You
No.

You
I am shopping around.

You
I saw your discounts.

You
But if you are telling me I can't send anything to Utrecht, I am suspicious.

You
it seems to me that you'd want my business.

You
and I am even willing to pick up the cost to send the book.

James
we dont work this way

You
just because my professor is being a pain.

You
well, I don't see why not.

James
we do case analyses , mostly business cases

You
you have an office, but no visitors?

You
what kind of business is that?

James
i think you should order somewhere else, if references from the books are really important

we just do case analyses, which is our forte

You
I am going back to the American company that has a post office box; they welcomed my sending the materials.

You
you're backing out on me; it's weird.

You
frankly.

You
it feels strange.

You
your attitude towards me has been strange, too.

You
first you say you have an office in Utrecht, and then, all of the sudden, you don't.

You
it doesn't feel right.

James
we do have offices in utrecht

James
but we dont receive visitors

James
neither your sending of the book would be any help

You
I'm talking about sending a package in the mail.

You
or using a drop box.

You
since I get a weird feeling from you in the first place, I dont' want to visit you personally.

You
don't worry.

James
you should order some where else, unfortunately we wont be able to do a good job on your order

we just do harvard cases

You
I just want to send you a package, get a paper, and give you money.

You
fine; turn me a way.

You
I'll take my money elsewhere.

You
have a nice day.

James
thanks
Oct 01, 2014 | #86
You dont even know the difference b/w english writing service and business analysis service...

Apparently, neither do you, "James":
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 01, 2014 | #87
best way for students is to do the investigation themselves by asking questions from the support ...if the support agent is dumb, and avoids questions, then no order should be placed

How sweet it is.
Oct 02, 2014 | #88
EDITOR75
Oh man, this is so exciting. The thrill is killing me.
thats very intelligent investigation by the standards of a teacher (who lives off by writing papers for students) and awards himself A's ..LOL

I am sitting in my bed crying, with tears dropping down, just wishing I had listened you to, when you were giving out your words of wisdom.

It just hurts so much!! Wow, this guys immaturity really knows no bound. Shelock Holmes is a great movie. I really enjoyed the banter between Holmes and his side kick. Ofcourse the movie was a few miles away from being realistic, but still a good movie none the less.

still it doesnt prove anything... is your teaching job is not paying you enough? are you this desperate? LOL

its hilarious, this forum is filled with self-promoting highschool dropouts who just write ESSAYS,... the livechat support simply turned your sorry ass away instead of asking you to pay up, even the chat looks as real as your teaching honesty (most likely faked/written by the teacher himself, who writes essays for students to make ends meet) and your knowledge of MBA concepts which you shared with us previously (what kind of teacher, writes essays for students anyway!),... even if we believe the chat is true, they James guy simply asked you to go somewhere else,... never once he showed interest in your order and instead politely asked you to order somewhere else... Gayest ending ever?!?!? I dont know how you can possibly like the ending. I hate endings like this, completely out of the blue.

This is like a total ownage of you by the support guy in your own script, how dumb can you get?

i checked this post after two days, and doesnt surprise me you guys have kept posting here... what is your motivation? surely the money... is money from writing essays so good that you keep posting here? From where do you get the time? And Sorry I didnt realise I was hurting your feelings, and making u look bad on an internet forum, we all know Internet is pretty serious business these days.

I am indeed totally embarrassed at my snide insolence.

James
you should order some where else, unfortunately we wont be able to do a good job on your order

surely thats the sign of a scammer asking for money,...lol
i hope you get few orders for posting the chat, you deserve some money

you are so full of ****... you did not prove anything... this forum is filled with bitter has beens, who have been reduced to surviving on food stamps because they have been driven out of competition... What are you doing back Editor75, I thought you ran away from this forum? or you again did not get any sucker to place an order with you and you had nothing else to do but post back on this forum?

Its pathetic how he is trying to wh*re himself out in here,

maybe next time your mommy is buying underwear for you, tell her to buy boxers for you instead, or at least underwear two size bigger. Your balls are getting squeezed too much.

Also stop buying butt plugs two size too big for yourself
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 03, 2014 | #89
Neuk je moeder!
Oct 03, 2014 | #90
For the third time:

Notawriterrr, do you honestly think that anyone here believes your bulls-i* claim about being a customer of the site?

editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 03, 2014 | #91
I'm a little concerned you're having a homosexual panic, James. It's not unusual, I guess; after you've been dominated by someone smarter and more powerful than you, you start to have thoughts about how big their balls are, and the relative tightness of their anus. I understand, and I don't take offense. My balls are huge; you're right. I'm okay, and I understand that you're mad, and lashing out. I hope that you resolve whatever issues you apparently have, and learn to make more money.

There is a bright side, if you can keep your cool. The bright side is that at least you know what a drop-box is now. If there's one thing you can take from this and move forward, James, it's that you've learned a little English.
Oct 03, 2014 | #92
My bad, wrong assumption on my part.

Again with an ad hominem reply. Seems like the "assignment essay writing TEACHER" cant reply to a normal question about his self awarding of A grades, without getting his panties up in a bunch about english.

Its really funny, how a simple question not meant to insult anyone, can make such a huge rash in your vagina... that what a teacher who helps students cheat essay by writing the essays for them for cash (and award himself A grades), is doing on this forum? posting dumb halfbaked hilarious investigations? where his supposed competition refused to take his money which he was so desperate to give away, LOL... no baby, neither u are smart, nor i am lashing out,.. infact i am enjoying this thread now, to tell you the truth, i have never seen a teacher who does homework for students for money,... especially the "ENGLISH ESSAY WRITING PROFESSOR who doesnt even know what business analysis is!!,.. ...

I hope that you resolve whatever issues you apparently have, and learn to make more money.

i know u are unoriginal, but atleast come up with your own insults,.. its like i am talking to myself... what are you doing here? renting a PC just to paraphrase my insults in your posts? you should come up with your own... everybody knows u r one dumb homeless professor, but you should at least try coming up with your own insults

Last I read your post, you threw a hissy fit, about the lack of respect in this forum towards you, how you have everyone constantly harassing you, and how the mods are not doing their jobs. Then you proceeded to say, you'll will not post here, and will go somewhere else where u are appreciated more.

I wonder how I got the idea that you were running away from that post. Anyways, nice to have you "back". Not that you ran away in the first place

thanks for telling me that I made a good post. You dont have to tell me that though, I already know all my posts are pure quality when it comes to exposing self-promoting writers and forum hijackers over here

sweetie, why are you so obsessed with dominating me?

Go back to your "essay writing- money making get rich quick" thread with all the other essay writing "professors", and tell them about the amazing story of you meeting this really hot chick with huge cans, on world of warcraft, then you took her out to a bar, and how she was flirting with you, and thinks were looking really good for you to score that night, but alas, she had to go, cause it was her little brother's time to use the computer,

how LOSER or DESPERATE can one get,... u are a joke in this forum already,..

For the third time:

And for the hot chick on USD5 per hour job of posting posts on this forum (another english essay writing scamster who leaves 50 bucks as tips but practically lives on this forum day and night, i wonder do you even go out even on friday to leave a tip at all???... or are did you just share something which u had been wanting to do for last 15 years?? u must be really lonely, waiting all day on this forum for guys to reply back to your posts, getting as desperate as to quote and tag them, so that they notice u, and give u attention ), who has absolutely no idea on what I am saying, but still feel the need to comment on my post, even when knowing I normally dont think her posts are worthy of a reply.

Well, I guess there is your bone, now go fetch.

Jesus, the idiots on this forum.
Oct 03, 2014 | #93
For the fourth time:

Notawriterrr, do you honestly think that anyone here believes your bulls-i* claim about being a customer of the site?

editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 04, 2014 | #94
Your problem is a common one. You have an essay company in a developing country, and you're not fluent in English. Yet, somehow you've convinced yourself that you're going to be competitive as a seller of essays in English. It's a one-way ticket to deceiving your customers. Maybe you thought it would be easy, but here you are, about to be forcibly removed from the bottom of the barrel, having revealed yourself in front of all of the fish here to have 1) no staff 2) no clue and 3) no class. I'd be mad, too.
Oct 04, 2014 | #95
Nothing but absolute total respect to all the essay writing professors out here. They were all fighters today!!
Too happy to discuss their game but i would just leave a small comment

Your problem is a common one. You have an essay company in a developing country, and you're not fluent in English. Yet, somehow you've convinced yourself that you're going to be competitive as a seller of essays in English. It's a one-way ticket to deceiving your customers. Maybe you thought it would be easy, but here you are, about to be forcibly removed from the bottom of the barrel, having revealed yourself in front of all of the fish here to have 1) no staff 2) no clue and 3) no class. I'd be mad, too.

Yes, the part time american sherlock holmes essay writing english professor who writes essays for cheap on this forum is the sole authority over here. (and dont forget he has class too) if u want essays with a CLASS, editor75 is your guy ;) now there u go, it should get u few customers

dude, i am not here to show off my english to get business, i dont care what u think, or what u want the gullible students to believe...if calling me all this make me appear remotely related to this or any website, i hope it works for both of u and i hope u do get few orders tonight, professor :D

btw, hijacking the forum trick (to get orders) is getting a bit old now... u should get a new one :D

zurnal24.info/forum/ot/writersbeware-mmmmm-4749/
zurnal24.info/forum/ot/intellectual-investigation-into-writers-beware-unusual-4246/
zurnal24.info/forum/gt/doomed-fate-writers-associate-beware-evidence-based-3929/
zurnal24.info/forum/ot/real-truthful-reasons-writers-beware-kicked-3913/
Oct 04, 2014 | #96
For the fifth time:

editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 04, 2014 | #97
Okay, spammer. You don't seem to know the difference between hijacking and setting things straight, so I'll leave your education to the mods (...mods?) and WB (you have a question to answer). I expect we will soon see an end to your reign as one of the most retarded zurnal24.info piņatas I've ever had the bemusement to come into with. Till then, cheers-- and after then, keep racking up those refunds, and keep giving me business as your dissatisfied customers seek editing and rewrites with legit companies. You're all the advertising I need. By no means should you take English lessons; stay just as you are. You're perfect.
Oct 04, 2014 | #98
By no means should you take English lessons; stay just as you are. You're perfect.

Nice . . . .
Oct 05, 2014 | #99
Okay, spammer. You don't seem to know the difference between hijacking and setting things straight, so I'll leave your education to the mods

Tsk. Very dry, non existent story line. Appealing to emotion is the only thing that makes this guy collect few orders on this forum to make ends meet. You have to remember he is a failure in his life, he is not doing good financially at all and has to project himself as PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH ESSAYS (you have to ask him this what the EFF is a professor of english essay????) to get business here on this very forum. He and his other army member are diffusing bombs all around the world of English-Essays :D , with each mission being about whether they will live or die, and how they put their lives on line for protecting us on this forum, which is hilarious :D

And all the psychological bull **** on why the main character became a part of the volunteer squad, and why he is so fearless, ending with the recurring theme of how this forum is a like a drug and he cant help but check back 100 times a day whether i have replied him or not.

The Cinematography is pretty awesome though. But still you should fast forward the last 30mins of the movie, cause it is so boring. Everybody is aware of your game now.

I know everyone has a right to an opinion, but Editor75 is a retard who is here for business, whose opinion shouldnt be taken seriously.

And lots of people take back what they have said. I remember this idiot throwing a hissy fit, peeing in his panties, and saying how he was never gonna come back to the forum. I remember how he said like on 50 different occasions on how he will not reply to my posts, yet continue to do so.

Now that everyone knows that you are not a professor but some high school dropout whose business model in partnership with W2B is to thrive on this forum by hijacking every thread and projecting themselves as authority,.. its time for you to finish the high school and get a real job :D
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 05, 2014 | #100
"You need to calm down."

"Hej... this is the sales, customer service, billing, shipping, orders, scheduling, payroll, administration and operations department."
Oct 05, 2014 | #101
"Hej... this is the sales, customer service, billing, shipping, orders, scheduling, payroll, administration and operations department."

Yet another perfect reply from the Senior Professor of Princeton University who writes english essays for students for cheap :D :D

This guy is a legend, absolute fuckin legend. His work rate, his vision, his essays, his professorship all legendary.

And he loves me waaay too much. :proud: (eventhough i destroyed his business model of hijacking every thread on this forum )

By no means should you take English lessons; stay just as you are. You're perfect.

Oh wow, you caught a typo. You must be a really smart man, probably the smartest man in your family.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Oct 05, 2014 | #102
"Hej, this is James. We are open for business somewhere in the Sindh region of the Netherlands. Our MBAs are around here somewhere. Please; no high-school level history essays."
Oct 05, 2014 | #103
I almost choked on the gum, that I am chewing.

Put me on the ignore list sweetheart.
Oct 05, 2014 | #104
For the sixth time:

Aya 1 | 5   Student
Nov 14, 2014 | #105
I had a very bad experience with them and with that "James" dude too!!
YssChic - | 2  
Dec 18, 2014 | #106
thecasesolutions.com - CEO Audrey is fake. Bad customer service. Pathetic quality.

I had ordered a MBA finance case write-up and gave them all the requirements. They delivered an incorrect solution and did not satisfy any of my requirements. The quality felt like the elite MBA/CFA writer was a high school grad!!. I requested for a refund in a very polite manner explaining the reasons for it. They stopped responding to any of my emails. They didn't seem to care. They just ignored me and i kept pursuing it.

I even addressed my email to Audrey the so called CEO. They claim that Audrey is from Rady school of management - i enquired with the school and that person is a fake.

They have one of the worst customer services any company can have - well they seem legit on the surface but thats only a rosy facade, you dig deep and you will know what they are made up of.

Take my advice and DO NOT buy into them.
Aya 1 | 5   Student
Dec 25, 2014 | #107
They are Fake & a Scam... When I complained to paypal, they responded that they don't resolve "digital content" claims... only the physical goods claims...

Be aware...
frya - | 2  
Jun 11, 2015 | #108
They scammed me out of USD100 by delivering a piece that seemed to be written by a 4th grader. When I asked for a refund they first refused and then stopped replying. Please don't waste your money on these s-i*heads.
Wonza - | 1   Observer
Jul 30, 2015 | #109
Do not use these people.
I am that strapped for time between full time work and uni, that I went against my better judgement and sought the services of Thecasesolutions. As much as I knew this was "too good to be true", I purchased a package to review a case study so I compare my own data and add to it.

First, the quality of work was absolutely pathetic. It was a rehash of what I had provided but in a poorer quality.
They had no calculations, as requested nor did they provide the small amount of breakdown for one of the business units in the case. I highly doubt that any MBA student, let alone high school graduate works for these guys.

They no longer have James on the chat, but have replaced him with Jenny. She's a real peach, by the way.
Jenny was very pleasant in telling me that they had provided me with what I had paid for. When I listed out everything that was wrong and not included, she informed me they would revise and issue in 24 hours. After going back and fourth, they committed to 4 hours but will not issue refunds. I've already put a stop and claim against them to the credit card company, but she doesn't know that. When I asked to speak to a Senior Manager or her advisor, I was informed that "she is the Senior Writer" and that I had to deal with her. When I asked her if I could talk with Audrey Scott, her response was "Who"?

Bottom line is that if it seems to good to be true, then it is.
jyk555 - | 3   Student
Feb 22, 2016 | #110
To get your money back by emailing or calling thecasesolutions.com payment processors and put these guys out of business.

avangate.com - a service of Avangate Inc
888-247-1614
ya_ya - | 5  
Nov 11, 2017 | #111
Hi, This is a scam. That's for certain. I hired them to potentially take a test for me. Afterward, they tried to extort me by threatening to tell my professor and university if I did not pay them more. I dealt with James, Jenny, some other a-hole. They messaged me from multiple different emails including one that was mentioned on here previously: [email protected]

As well as:
[email protected]
[email protected]

I initially found them through Onlineexamhelp.com; examonlinehelp.com; etc.

They have a ton of different websites they use.
I ended up dropping the course. I was not doing well in it anyway, which is why I was doing something I shouldn't have been and looking for a last-ditch resort. I have no idea if they did actually email my school, they very well may have, as this is all still going on right now. I would like to get them shut down but I think the multiple sites, emails, and whatnot is too far-reaching.

I realize what I was doing was ******, and I probably deserve this, so you can save your diatribe because I don't need it. I am just trying to share my experience so other students think twice about using these services, you never know who is on the other end. F*ck these guys.

Out of principle, I didn't allow them to extort me; your first offense is a warning at my school, and of course, the embarrassment that goes along with it, but with that being said I wasn't going to let these guys nickel and dime me. I kept my dispute open with PayPal, however, I just read on this stream they won't refund for virtual material, so... they probably won in the end anyway.

Someone suggested calling their customer service and complaining, which is almost laughable. THIS IS IN NO WAY A LEGIT COMPANY! You are only succeeding at wasting more of your time if you think calling their service to complain about them will work.

#onlinehomeworkhelp #examtaker #noneedtostudy #studyhack #taskasign #harvardcasestudies #examhelp #examonlinehelp
#extortion #blackmail #cheating
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 11, 2017 | #112
@ya_ya Thanks for the heads up and the additional information about the company that you provided. We need more students like you at this forum who has honest intentions of helping other students avoid getting scammed. I am sorry to hear about your experience with this company in particular. I was worried for a bit that perhaps your school expelled you or something as that is the usual punishment for this sort of academic violation. You are extremely lucky to have gotten a mere slap on the wrist at your school. As for Paypal, don't close your dispute, while you may not win the case because of the "virtual" set up of the service, the fact that they have a pending case means money the cannot collect on just yet. If you can't get your money back, then you should very well make it extremely difficult for them to collect on the payment. If you can affect their income for a month of so, then you would have had some sort of financial revenge on them at the very least.
ya_ya - | 5  
Nov 11, 2017 | #113
@Smiley73, I wish I could say you had read me right and that all of this is behind me. But I actually found this site by continuing to do research. This is all happening this very moment. The last two weeks have been hell. I have no idea if this company really did distribute my information to the school, or if it was an empty threat to try to get me to continue to pay them, I hope that's not wishful thinking and I get that lucky. However, I paid them a second payment of $200, to get them to leave me alone, and then they asked for $1,000. You can see where this is going...?

I realized I had no choice and that I was caught, or they would just continue to ask for more and more $. As of two days ago when I continued to refuse to pay the $1000 they sent me a final email saying they were going to send the chat transcripts, my IP address, and a document to my University. I have yet to hear anything from my Uni. but that doesn't mean it's not in an email there somewhere now, being processed, or yet to of been opened. I read the student handbook and it says that for cheating the first offense is a warning and an F in the class, which I wouldn't gladly take over expulsion. If I am expelled... jesus, although this situation makes me look like a P.O.S., I can assure you I have worked very hard at school and devastated would be an understatement for how I would feel.

The only power I have at this point is to share this story with as many people as possible, I guess that's the best revenge I can get on these Aholes, hoping people read this and they get shut down or lose $.

I was on researching online what it really takes to get expelled, if I can really be expelled because a company said I did this and I can't even face my accuser?; how often it happens?; if universities usually take this stuff farther than the student handbook says it does and/or if I can count on what's in the handbook as a realistic representation of what would happen to me....?

I don't know. I can't sleep at night, I almost want something to happen just so I can know. I can tell you, the loss of the $500 in total is the least of the damage this situation has caused me emotionally. I would have paid the $1000 if I thought that would have actually solved the issue, and I don't even have $1000, but had I believed it would have given me peace of mind, I would have gotten it, but they had the information and I didn't see an end in sight. After "Jenny" sent the email saying they would distribute, I haven't heard anything since...

Send me good thoughts.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 11, 2017 | #114
I think that this is one instance where the wise words of the 32nd president of the United States, Franklin Delano Roosevelt can give you some strength. During his campaign, when he ran against Herbert Hoover, he said the following wise words; "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself... nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.". If you let the fear of what they might do overtake your life, then they have won. They have more to lose by blowing their cover than you have by ignoring them. These blackmailing companies are strengthened by the fear that the students have of getting caught trying to circumvent the rules of the university. I do not believe that they will take action against you simply because an anonymous email from an IP address that can be traced to a scam company will not be taken seriously by the university. Academic complaints that are taken seriously come from either your professors, who have evidence of your misdeed, or your classmates, who can prove your wrong doing somehow. Think of it this way, if you were doing badly in class in the first place, and the test that was taken for you by someone else proves that same trend, then they cannot prove that they took the test for you. All that proves is that your university firewalls were penetrated and hacked. Based upon what you told me, it is possible that you are not the only student suffering in silence at your school. I am sure that you are also familiar with the saying "Bad news travels fast" right? So keep your ears open, if you hear about a student who got turned in based on a similar situation, then you have something to worry about. If not, then go about with your daily life, as you were. Don't let the fear overcome you because they are playing a psychological game and hoping that the mental anguish and personal turmoil that you are experiencing will work in their favor. Ignore them. Take the consequences if any comes (which I doubt) because you did to something wrong. We can't erase that fact. You can't let them hold you hostage because there is always a remedy for your problem. The fact that you dropped the course before a grade could be handed out will also work in your favor (I think) because you did not complete the course requirements and get graded for it. Their complaint or charges will be null and void. I hope you received all of the good thoughts that I poured into this message for you. I am here if you need someone to listen to you and bounce off on. You aren't alone. Take it easy and try to get some sleep. Things will always work out for the better.
ya_ya - | 5  
Nov 11, 2017 | #115
@Smiley73 The fact that you put the effort into writing that means a lot to me. I appreciate it. I believe you're right, that they are just trying their best to psychologically mess with me, in hopes I will still cave. But I made up my mind and I'm committed to this route even if I may regret that later. I filed the dispute with PayPal and had the $200 returned to my card.

There is another detail working in my favor; I never actually had them take the test for me. They started extorting me before the test date, in fact, the test in question, that I discussed in the message transcripts hasn't even happened. It's still three weeks away, and I won't be taking it at all because I dropped the course.

Some takeaways: bad news does travel fast and even if I don't get in trouble, this is awful and embarrassing if they did send that to my instructor. I am a biochemistry student who graduates... hopefully... in February. I have worked hard, I run clubs, I have a great reputation in my school, and close relationships with my instructors. The shame. The truth is I have been a good student. But this issue discredits that completely. We all share quiz answers sometimes or see old tests, but until now I really wouldn't say my academic honesty had been much different than anyone else's or what's a healthy part of college life. Even my instructors talk about sharing quizzes when they were in school, and "learning to use your resources...*wink*wink*... friends".

Why did I do this?:

I have already started interning at a large company that has me working 40 hours a week, the job requires a ton of independent study on its own I have learned, and because I was so close I decided to take all 16 credits I had left with the thinking that I had worked and gone to school my whole degree so I could do this. However, I had underestimated the attention the internship would need. Once I finish my degree this internship will lead to a well-paying salary job within the month as part of the agreement. I have everything to lose here as you can see.

One night while struggling emotionally with the load I had taken on I was really looking for potential old tests from the instructor online and that search is what lead me to their site. Part way through the conversation I started thinking it seemed like a good solution to my problem. I was tired, and feeling desperate.

I don't think this is an isolated situation I am sure there are other students doing and thinking the same thing I was. I HOPE THEY READ THIS!

I want people to know what happened (anonymously). I can't tell you how much I appreciate your response, kindness, and well wishes.

If you know places to share this story that I could potentially do that without risking my identity I would like there to be more information about this out there. I want someone to google what I googled and find this warning.

PROTECT YOUR IDENTITY!
Protect your investment (your education).
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 11, 2017 | #116
Could you do us a favor and list all sites associated (owned?) by them? How do you know the sites are related?
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 11, 2017 | #117
If you want to do serious damage to these companies, all you have to do is utilize the power of social media. You can post it as a one time blog set up on say Wordpress and then link social media accounts to that blog using a particular hashtag series so that any student looking for online help via social media (which is their preferred method of client recruiting these days), your blog post will automatically show up and inform the students of the hell you went through with the company. It isn't hard to set up social media accounts and it is even easier to link it to various online blogs. A blog is a permanent electronic format of your plight. It will be there for years and decades to come. One posting, a lifetime of help for generations of students. You can also Post a short version of your plight via Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and the like, all using the same hashtags, but targeting the same abusers. That would be one way of getting back at them. I am sure that I don't need to remind you or teach you about how to protect your identity from being traced, just in case right?
ya_ya - | 5  
Nov 12, 2017 | #118
@Smiley73 Yes, I know how to set up fake accounts safely. I was considering doing that.

If anyone wants to contribute to the long list of hashtags feel free to post them here and I will make that happen. I need to write the story down in one concise letter, and get together what screen shots I can.

@Major I don't have them all written down, I just put the ones I knew off the cuff in that first message. However, how I figured it out if you want to do it yourself:

As you can imagine I became hyper vigilant after this situation and began doing a lot of easy mindless research trying to find information and seeing if anyone else had experienced stuff like this. I came across a review page, I think it was actually made by another company though in an effort to self promote because it only showed really bad reviews for all the other sites except this one and there weren't any reviews from other users just the admin on the "5 star option". Anyhow, that site listed Examonlinehelp.com and said that it was the worst one and to watch out because it owned a few other companies under different names. The site clearly had some validity, as in my experience I also think they are the worst test taking site out there as well. So I went to all the sites it listed and started conversations in the "chat with" option. On a few different sites it was a "James" who was available to chat. I realize any site could use that name, and it may just be the name that comes with certain chat programs, but then I noticed on those sites that the phone numbers were the same also. Something else that stuck out to me was the way they handled business. They try to be really cool with you, "like, oh ya let us handle it and you can go party. your lazy professor will never know." trying to relate in this really pathetic way; I'm not trying to "party" and I don't think my professors are "lazy". But I can see the demographic they are targeting. With all of these sites I was consistent with my tactic of asking a lot of questions that targeted their methods or ability, if you aren't really "chill" and "take their word for it" they start to get defense and pushy pretty quick.

Also, they don't tell you a lot of information, but they ask you a lot of information and instead of answering your questions they are hurried at getting your info in this very casual way hoping that they get what they need before you realize it's a scam.

But connect the dots, with the emails, phone numbers, and behavior. It's pretty obvious, if you just look. Now if you're not looking for it, they have created a ton of different sites that all look mostly different except for the chat window.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 12, 2017 | #119
Thanks, that makes sense and you are within maybe 10% of students / buyers who actually do their homework before hiring an academic research service (if all of students had the same attitude, this forum would cease to exist ;) Next time, you may also view the source code of the page you're investigating and scroll to the live chat script area - you may find a unique number associated with the chat which may be the same as on other sites you're researching).

PS - listing domain names associated with fraudulent services in a forum message is the only way for other students to connect the dots (they may find some random website and put the domain into the search input; if one is not listed they may think it's safe, but most of the times it's not).
ya_ya - | 5  
Nov 12, 2017 | #120
@Major I did not do my research before. Hindsight is a *****. But in my effort to figure out more about the situation that I got myself into I ended up doing the research and then afterward was pretty mad at myself for not having done it before because it was all WAY TOO OBVIOUS with just a little bit of time investment.

Anyhow, good luck.

Forum / Essay Services / thecasesolutions.com, Onlineexamhelp.com; examonlinehelp.com - reliable?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: