zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services7

Trusted non-scammed research sites?

jen 1 | 1  
Apr 19, 2007 | #1
anybody know a site free from scam? coz it seems all sites cant be trusted
Major 39 | 1,379 ☆☆☆☆  
Apr 19, 2007 | #2
"free from scam" in any business (not only essay writing business) sounds like an oxymoron. Same like with an "ideal partner" ("ideal" until s/he starts cheating on you ;). But some companies may be less likely than others to "scam" you.

It's best to do your own research (by ing the company and asking some questions; then assessing their response time and the quality of the reply, etc..).
student_uk 1 | 28  
Apr 21, 2007 | #3
Hello Major,

I am looking for a company to write one of my master papers. I have been very busy with other assignments. Could you please tell me which sites are good and genuine that help students. Thanks
studayaids 1 | 4  
Jun 17, 2007 | #4
Hello, I have used study-aids twice in the past year. I got the material within 24 hours and the material is top class.

Also the price is very competitive !!!

I advise that you try study-aids.

You won't be disappointed !!!!
WritersBeware  
Jun 17, 2007 | #5
Studyaids, you're posing as a customer to promote your own site, which I believe is cause for banning.
studayaids 1 | 4  
Jun 21, 2007 | #6
sorry, i won't do it agian...
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 16, 2017 | #7
A "site free from scam" ? Hmmm... I am not sure it will be easy to spot one with all of the scam companies and writers floating about. You won't really know whether or not an academic outsourcing company, or a writer is on the level or not until you have tried to use the service. If you have a successful transaction, then you found a legitimate company / writer. If all hell breaks lose, then you ended up being scammed. You will have to do your homework though and investigate the companies you are considering for the work you need to have done. A Google search for the company url usually turns up some interesting leads and ratings which can help you decide about the legitimacy of a company. As for the writer, you need to him directly, speak to the writer personally (whenever possible) so that you can ask the right questions and decide if the accent you are hearing is legitimately American / UK / or Australian. Then you can decide whether or not to use the services of that person. Ask for a referral from a friend who has already successfully used a service instead. Normally, these referrals are qualified and results in ing a good company and writer in the end.

Forum / Essay Services / Trusted non-scammed research sites?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: