a company lying about their location generally produces products that are inferior to those produced by another company that you claim is not lying about their location (that is, ET)
Um, yes, it absolutely does. Your employer lies to consumers and falsely advertises his writers' location, native language, and qualifications because he is a deceptive scumbag who is WELL AWARE that he cannot compete fairly/honestly with legitimate companies in the US, UK, and Canada BECAUSE his writers are generally inferior. How do I know that the writers are generally inferior? Here's my list:
1. Dozens, if not hundreds, of consumer complaints online;
2. Hundreds of postings on the Internet by utterly inept, ESL writers for EssayWriters.net who have no business purporting to be "professional writers in the English language" (yet EssayWriters.net intentionally advertises them as such in order to FOOL consumers);
3. The pathetically low pay that EssayWriters.net offers is completely unacceptable (and downright insulting) to the vast majority of qualified, professional writers in the US. Therefore, the owner of EssayWriters.net inevitably stocks his writer pool with mostly unqualified, ESL writers from foreign countries who can't type grammatically sound sentences to save their lives, but whose personal circumstances drive them to work for peanuts and get taken advantage of by EssayWriters.net's owner. That's the plan.
4. Testimonials from many, American writers (including members of this forum) who dabbled with foreign ripoff companies like EssayWriters.net (if for nothing more than curiosity) before leaving after realizing that EssayWriters.net's advertised payouts are grossly inflated in comparison to actual payouts.
5. The truly legitimate companies in the US do not hire unqualified, ESL writers. They don't get through the door! This is a fact of which you are fully and admittedly aware, as evidenced by your comments concerning why YOU can't work for ET because of your location.
By generally excluding foreign applications, companies like ET are protecting American consumers by eliminating any possibility that unqualified, overseas, ESL writers will slip through the cracks. (Yes, there are also unqualified writers in the US, but companies like ET filter and exclude those applications, as well.)
See how you try to make false generalizations every time you think you can get away with it? :)
Sorry, my claim is neither false nor a generalization. Do they lie about being American? YES. Do they use fake, "American" names? YES. Are they effective communicators? NO. Are they honest and law-abiding in their communications? NO. Do they respect American laws? NO. Do they respect consumer rights? NO. I could go on and on juxtaposing them with the native English-speaking employees of legitimate, honest, law-abiding companies in the US.
The point is, you're a sorry excuse for a person and everyone here knows it. We can all fight with one another over who can write better essays or who's company is less of an a** but when it comes to the subject of your character, the only one you can count on to defend it is yourself, and that is really, REALLY... sad. ^_^
As usual, you resort to PERSONAL ATTACKS because you can't hang with me in a legit debate through a single post. You don't have a moral bone in your body, criminal. You have the nerve to question my character, considering your absolutely disgusting business practices? Give me a break. My character is not in question. I'm the one who HELPS people and selflessly educates the public with facts that your dirty employer desperately wants to hide. I'm not the one who engages in and promotes ILLEGAL activity. I'm not the one who intentionally lies to and defrauds consumers, using as justification how "good" I think
that my writing may be in order to RAPE consumers of their natural right to make an informed choice.