zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services55

Undergrad essays - can I have them unplagiarized?

Thelost 1 | 12  
Jul 16, 2009 | #1
Well I tried to get one essay written from a poster on Craigslist and I got scammed but it wasn't that big of a loss ($50USD) then through more searching I found a website named neverdohomeworkagain.com which has prewrriten essays for sale so again I gave a random person a shot and she came through but I only received a C for her paper which was riddled with errors. I fixed what I could see out right. Are there any sites that provide this service that I will at least get a B and nothing plagiarized? or are they few and far between?
DodgingTheMud 1 | 19  
Jul 16, 2009 | #2
As a newbie, I will say that if you research the site, you will most likely find which ones are not thoroughly trashed on here.

That being said, this site does not allow the promotion of any site. In this type of industry, the concept of buyer beware should be exercised vigorously. Plus, are you sure who would be promoting a site. Would it be a true client or someone astroturfing for a devious organization?

I know these were not direct answers to your questions, but I hope that it informed you enough to make wise decisions.
OP Thelost 1 | 12  
Jul 16, 2009 | #3
Thanks for your advice. I was also hoping to hear from writers that work for these websites floating around.
WriterJohn 1 | 41  
Jul 21, 2009 | #4
)) nice
cocklejoe 3 | 120  
Jul 22, 2009 | #5
Ones eto avoid in my experience:

bestessays.com[DND*]
ukessays.com
*********.com

probably lots of other bad ones too but those are the ones that got me in

(im a customer by the way not a writer)
mastusa - | 5  
Aug 20, 2009 | #6
cocklejoe

so these websites are good ?

because i need to find the one not fraud
WritersBeware  
Aug 20, 2009 | #7
Cocklejoe is a new member who has zero credibility, and does not hesitate to cast undeserved blame on others. He has posted absolutely no proof to support his claims of "experience." If you want truthful, verifiable information and facts, read my threads and posts.
mastusa - | 5  
Aug 20, 2009 | #8
WritersBeware

my friend you have lots of threads , i couldnt understand from where to start

i think you can recommend me some websites ? i really need to find some good websites as soon as possible
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Aug 20, 2009 | #9
Ones eto avoid in my experience:

bestessays.com[DND*]
ukessays.com
*********.com

probably lots of other bad ones too but those are the ones that got me in

WB's reaction to the above quote from cocklejoe [Post count: 19]

Cocklejoe is a new member who has zero credibility, and does not hesitate to cast undeserved blame on others. He has posted absolutely no proof to support his claims of "experience."

but when Aegis3500 [Post count: 2] posts to praise one of the websites mentioned by cocklejoe, does WB comment on the poster's lack of credibility from being a new member and lack of proof to support his claims of experience?

I got my paper from *********, it was late arriving but I'm happy with the work. The number and e-mails do not get instint replies, but I did get prompt replies considering it was a Sunday evening. Happy with the work.

Nope.

I guess the self-proclaimed watchdog is really well... just a lapdog. :)
WritersBeware  
Aug 21, 2009 | #10
EW_writer = proven criminal who is not worth my time

Hey, moron, I addressed cockjoe only because he had made underhanded comments about ME first, in another thread.

EW, stop following me around like a homeless puppy and get a life. LOL! You're pathetic.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Aug 21, 2009 | #11
Hey, moron, I addressed cockjoe only because he had made underhanded comments about ME first,in another thread.

Right.. and making underhanded comments about you makes him have zero credibility? So whenever a poster attacks you, that poster automatically has zero credibility in your eyes? You wanna dig that grave any deeper?! :D ROFLMAO! This attempt at making an excuse is what's PATHETIC.

The point is people, before you even consider anything that this lapdog has to say, consider first her behavior in situations like the one I posted above. Her personal interests reek in her posts and that should make any person looking for a site or writer to order from beware of WritersBeware. ^__^
cocklejoe 3 | 120  
Aug 21, 2009 | #12
I addressed cockjoe only because he had made underhanded comments about ME first

Yeah, but... come on... you're ridiculous...
WritersBeware  
Aug 21, 2009 | #13
Right.. and making underhanded comments about you makes him have zero credibility?

Are you a complete idiot? When a moron like cockjoe signs-up specifically to attack an existing member, and provides ZERO evidence to support accusations, that new member has ZERO credibility. Nothing more, nothing less. Get it, jackass? Stop trying to spin my posts.

Hey, cockjoe, you're a spineless chunk. Grow a pair and challenge me with a specific argument, or shut your worthless hole.

By the way, EW_filth, I'm still waiting for you to point-out ANY false claims that I have EVER made about ANY company. (Yeah-that's what I thought!) Why is it that you can't back up your claims? My posts are 100% legit, my information is solid, and my accusations are 100% accurate. You can't stand it, which is why you are a homeless puppy on my heels in every thread in which I post the truth. LOL!

any person looking for a site or writer to order from beware of WritersBeware

Everyone knows that I do not recommend any sites or tell people which sites to choose. EW_criminal's statement is a perfect example of exactly how his morally bankrupt brain is twisted into knots over preserving his employer's crime spree at any cost.
cocklejoe 3 | 120  
Aug 21, 2009 | #14
When a moron like cockjoe signs-up specifically to attack an existing member

Get over yourself. I came here for other reasons, you were just a bonus.

shut your worthless hole

Enough with these BASELESS ACCUSATIONS that my hole is worthless. I'll have you know my hole is a delicacy, and as such goes for a song.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Aug 21, 2009 | #15
Are you a complete idiot? When a moron like cockjoe signs-up specifically to attack an existing member, and provides ZERO evidence to support accusations, that new member has ZERO credibility. Nothing more, nothing less. Get it, jackass? Stop trying to spin my posts.

Hey, cockjoe, you're a spineless chunk. Grow a pair and challenge me with a specific argument, or shut your worthless hole.

By the way, EW_filth, I'm still waiting for you to point-out ANY false claims that I have EVER made about ANY company. (Yeah-that's what I thought!) Why is it that you can't back up your claims? My posts are 100% legit, my information is solid, and my accusations are 100% accurate. You can't stand it, which is why you are a homeless puppy on my heels in every thread in which I post the truth. LOL!

Everyone knows that I do not recommend any sites or tell people which sites to choose. EW_criminal's statement is a perfect example of exactly how his morally bankrupt brain is twisted into knots over preserving his employer's crime spree at any cost.

When backed into a corner, the pathetic creature known as WB lashes out blindly, spewing grammatically correct but logically flawed arguments to defend itself amidst its fear that it might get suspended by its employer once again. As it tries to do so on this occasion, it makes the excuse that its statement of:

Cocklejoe is a new member who has zero credibility, and does not hesitate to cast undeserved blame on others. He has posted absolutely no proof to support his claims of "experience."

...was actually a response to the poster's attack on it in another thread. The creature tries to point out that when it mentioned credibility and evidence, it meant credibility and evidence against it and not with respect to the post of cocklejoe on this thread. That claim in itself is ludicrous because why on earth would someone respond to another poster's post in another thread? o.O However, EVEN IF the excuse is accepted, there is still the matter the creature saying that cokclejoe has "no proof to support his claims of 'experience'" which is claerly directed at cocklejoe's statement that *********, bestessays, and ukessays are companies to be avoided.
cocklejoe 3 | 120  
Aug 22, 2009 | #16
I think the key phrase was "in my experience", which means I was not happy with the service I received from them. Every other person who ever ordered from them might have had an outstanding experience, maybe I'm the only one who got unlucky!
undertow2 4 | 100  
Aug 22, 2009 | #17
I was just going to say, why do you all keep helping to maintain a certain someone's ego trip? Just ignore 'it', and 'it' will wither and die.
cocklejoe 3 | 120  
Aug 22, 2009 | #18
cockjoe signs-up specifically to attack an existing member

You are quite an existing member, that's true.

But I just looked back at my posting history, and you and I never met until my third thread. I didn't even know people like you existed back then - oh the bliss!
pd2a3z000753 2 | 25  
Aug 22, 2009 | #19
I suggest Thelost you should read few good threads suggesting what the FRAUD websites are.

As DodgingTheMud mentioned, we're not allowed to "advertise" or "recommend" any websites on this forum but I think that there are many threads which discuss about many well known websites. I'm sure that'll help.
WritersBeware  
Aug 23, 2009 | #20
Blah, blah, blah.

I'm still waiting for any evidence that any claim that I have ever made against any company is false. Hmmm, I wonder why none of the crooked losers can provide that information.

'it' will wither and die

Yeah, just like your genitals at the age of 25.

undertow2 = little b**-h

Why don't you three dooshbags get together and try to come up with some legit arguments? It gets tiring pummeling you morons individually, and it's far too easy. Night, losers.
asif4444  
Aug 23, 2009 | #21
"By the way, EW_filth, I'm still waiting for you to point-out ANY false claims that I have EVER made about ANY company. (Yeah-that's what I thought!) Why is it that you can't back up your claims? My posts are 100% legit, my information is solid, and my accusations are 100% accurate."

WritersBeware - you are a scammer and tell lie about your competition here - you libel legitimate companies all the time (but I am not give you the plesure of telling you which) - and you are so deludded you are thinking people believe and trust you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA. Good joke. So funny.

You are 100% full of BS and you have not evidence for any lie you tell. So tell truth - which essay site do you own? We are waiting for truth dumb american bigmouth liar. Come on. Tell truth.

But thank you for showing that this site is full of liar and moron like you and therefore that all student mjust ignore all post here. Now go and die on american street with other suckker who have no healthcare you scammer.
cocklejoe 3 | 120  
Aug 23, 2009 | #22
Blah, blah, blah.

By the way, I'm still waiting for any evidence that I signed up just to bad-mouth you. I wonder why none is forthcoming? Oh, that's right - there isn't any!

It gets tiring pummeling you morons individually, and it's far too easy.

I've long thought you could do with a good lie down. Preferably in one of those jackets with no sleeves.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Aug 23, 2009 | #23
I was just going to say, why do you all keep helping to maintain a certain someone's ego trip? Just ignore 'it', and 'it' will wither and die.

Well, WB's like cow manure when you step on it. You just can't ignore the smell.

Why don't you three dooshbags get together and try to come up with some legit arguments?

Are you kidding? Oh wait, this is you trying to convince possible clients reading this thread that none of the logically sound material written all over it that kick your slimy a** several times over actually exist. Good luck with that. :D

The really funny thing about all this is that the "three" of us don't even give a s-i* about one another, and would most likely end up on opposing sides of a debate that's about anything other than your character, which we all find disgusting.
undertow2 4 | 100  
Aug 23, 2009 | #24
Who is exactly are these devilish three?

The really funny thing about all this is that the "three" of us don't even give a s-i* about one another, and would most likely end up on opposing sides of a debate that's about anything other than your character, which we all find disgusting

Yes!!!
cocklejoe 3 | 120  
Aug 24, 2009 | #25
Sorry :)

WB
undertow2 4 | 100  
Sep 04, 2009 | #26
Sorry :)

WB
WB

Ouch
cocklejoe 3 | 120  
Sep 04, 2009 | #27
Thanks, probably a good idea to bump this ridiculous thread up and keep it near the top :)
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 04, 2009 | #28
Yeah. ^_^
WritersBeware  
Sep 05, 2009 | #29
I'm still waiting for the three stooges to provide the slightest evidence that ANY of my posts contain false information about any site or company. Darn. :)
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #30
See, when you point out that one company is located in one part of the world or another, I really don't have anything against it. I never contested any of those claims to be false (although I don't know if any of those claims are actually true either). The problem is when you insinuate that a company lying about their location generally produces products that are inferior to those produced by another company that you claim is not lying about their location (that is, ET). That's just unsubstantiated and misleading cow dung. ^_^
WritersBeware  
Sep 05, 2009 | #31
EW, I'm not claiming anything. We're well beyond mere claims at this point. It is a legally established fact that your employer is from Ukraine, yet he falsely advertises that he is "American" and displays multiple, ever-changing, fake addresses in America. That is fraud-plain and simple. It is also an established fact the all (or virtually all) of your employer's support staff members communicate in very broken English, with Ukrainian accents. Moreover, it is a well-known fact amongst current/former writers that the majority of freeelancers hired by EssayWriters.net are unqualified, ESL writers (not "good," ESL writers) that deliver subpar writing that customers do not expect after paying for a "professional, American writer with a PhD degree from an American university."

Now, once again, if you have any evidence whatsoever that ET or any other American company engages in such fraud or deception, I wholeheartedly encourage you to post it so that I may have justification to tear them to shreds. Deal?
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #32
EW, I'm not claiming anything. We're well beyond mere claims at this point. It is a legally established fact that your employer is from Ukraine, yet he falsely advertises that he is "American" and displays multiple, ever-changing, fake addresses in America. That is fraud-plain and simple.

but that does not substantiate that...

a company lying about their location generally produces products that are inferior to those produced by another company that you claim is not lying about their location (that is, ET).

It is also an established fact the all (or virtually all) of your employer's support staff members communicate in very broken English, with Ukrainian accents.

While they're not experts in the language, almost all of the support staff I've ever encountered in ew can communicate effectively in English. Of course, being competent in the English language and being a competent support personnel are two different things and I do agree that ew's support team does need considerable improvement. See how you try to make false generalizations every time you think you can get away with it? :)

Moreover, it is a well-known fact amongst current/former writers that the majority of freeelancers hired by EssayWriters.net are unqualified, ESL writers (not "good," ESL writers) that deliver subpar writing that customers do not expect after paying for a "professional, American writer with a PhD degree from an American university."

Fact? There we go again with the "I hope I can get away with this" generalizations. :D What's your evidence that a majority of ew's writers are inferior? The writers who come complaining here about not getting paid? You have virtually no idea how many writers ew has (neither do I) so stop making it seem like you have the facts. As far as foreign companies are concerned, recent times have revealed that there are writers like pheelyks and rusty who despite having English as their first language did or are still working for foreign companies that you consider fraudulent. Who knows how many more of the writers that you consider fit for American consumers have worked or are working for the very companies that you call substandard?

The point is, you're a sorry excuse for a person and everyone here knows it. We can all fight with one another over who can write better essays or who's company is less of an a** but when it comes to the subject of your character, the only one you can count on to defend it is yourself, and that is really, REALLY... sad. ^_^
WritersBeware  
Sep 05, 2009 | #33
a company lying about their location generally produces products that are inferior to those produced by another company that you claim is not lying about their location (that is, ET)

Um, yes, it absolutely does. Your employer lies to consumers and falsely advertises his writers' location, native language, and qualifications because he is a deceptive scumbag who is WELL AWARE that he cannot compete fairly/honestly with legitimate companies in the US, UK, and Canada BECAUSE his writers are generally inferior. How do I know that the writers are generally inferior? Here's my list:

1. Dozens, if not hundreds, of consumer complaints online;

2. Hundreds of postings on the Internet by utterly inept, ESL writers for EssayWriters.net who have no business purporting to be "professional writers in the English language" (yet EssayWriters.net intentionally advertises them as such in order to FOOL consumers);

3. The pathetically low pay that EssayWriters.net offers is completely unacceptable (and downright insulting) to the vast majority of qualified, professional writers in the US. Therefore, the owner of EssayWriters.net inevitably stocks his writer pool with mostly unqualified, ESL writers from foreign countries who can't type grammatically sound sentences to save their lives, but whose personal circumstances drive them to work for peanuts and get taken advantage of by EssayWriters.net's owner. That's the plan.

4. Testimonials from many, American writers (including members of this forum) who dabbled with foreign ripoff companies like EssayWriters.net (if for nothing more than curiosity) before leaving after realizing that EssayWriters.net's advertised payouts are grossly inflated in comparison to actual payouts.

5. The truly legitimate companies in the US do not hire unqualified, ESL writers. They don't get through the door! This is a fact of which you are fully and admittedly aware, as evidenced by your comments concerning why YOU can't work for ET because of your location. By generally excluding foreign applications, companies like ET are protecting American consumers by eliminating any possibility that unqualified, overseas, ESL writers will slip through the cracks. (Yes, there are also unqualified writers in the US, but companies like ET filter and exclude those applications, as well.)

See how you try to make false generalizations every time you think you can get away with it? :)

Sorry, my claim is neither false nor a generalization. Do they lie about being American? YES. Do they use fake, "American" names? YES. Are they effective communicators? NO. Are they honest and law-abiding in their communications? NO. Do they respect American laws? NO. Do they respect consumer rights? NO. I could go on and on juxtaposing them with the native English-speaking employees of legitimate, honest, law-abiding companies in the US.

The point is, you're a sorry excuse for a person and everyone here knows it. We can all fight with one another over who can write better essays or who's company is less of an a** but when it comes to the subject of your character, the only one you can count on to defend it is yourself, and that is really, REALLY... sad. ^_^

As usual, you resort to PERSONAL ATTACKS because you can't hang with me in a legit debate through a single post. You don't have a moral bone in your body, criminal. You have the nerve to question my character, considering your absolutely disgusting business practices? Give me a break. My character is not in question. I'm the one who HELPS people and selflessly educates the public with facts that your dirty employer desperately wants to hide. I'm not the one who engages in and promotes ILLEGAL activity. I'm not the one who intentionally lies to and defrauds consumers, using as justification how "good" I think that my writing may be in order to RAPE consumers of their natural right to make an informed choice.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #34
Give me a break. My character is not in question. I'm the one who HELPS people and selflessly educates the public with facts that your dirty employer desperately wants to hide. I'm not the one who engages in and promotes ILLEGAL activity.

ROFLMAO! Nope, you're the one who tries hopelessly to make it seem like you're helping customers when all you're doing is smearing all other options for them so that they would eventually choose the company that you want them to choose.

1. Dozens, if not hundreds, of consumer complaints online;

That cannot be said of all foreign companies. ET itself suffers from lots of complaints (oh wait, are all those from posers? Lol!!!)

2. Hundreds of postings on the Internet by utterly inept, ESL writers for EssayWriters.net who have no business purporting to be "professional writers in the English language"

1.) Who's to say how many of those are just posers as well?
2.) Most of those who post here are writers who were fired because of their incompetence.
3.) Others like rusty who left the company willingly are in fact competent writers.

. The pathetically low pay that EssayWriters.net offers is completely unacceptable

I only write for ew when the pay is at least $10/page. On the average, I earn about $20/page from them with some orders paying as much as $50/page or more. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this situation as there are people who sometimes beat me to getting the good orders.

4. Testimonials from many, American writers (including members of this forum) who dabbled with foreign ripoff companies like EssayWriters.net (if for nothing more than curiosity)

How long did pheelyks work for UVO? How long did rusty (does he count? he's Canadian... or are Canadians inferior to Americans in your eyes when it comes to writing in English too? :) work for ew?

The truly legitimate companies in the US do not hire unqualified, ESL writers. They don't get through the door! This is a fact of which you are fully and admittedly aware, as evidenced by your comments concerning why YOU can't work for ET because of your location. By generally excluding foreign applications, companies like ET are protecting American consumers by eliminating any possibility that unqualified, overseas, ESL writers will slip through the cracks.

So you finally admit that ET would never hire foreign writers no matter how qualified they are. Does that mean that highly competent writers who don't happen to live in the U.S. should just forget about making money from writing U.S. students' homework? Haha! That's precisely why no matter how "evil" essaywriters.net or any other foreign company seems to be, their existence is still preferable to your ideal scenario.

Game, set, and match.
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #35
lmao @ Cartman.
WritersBeware  
Sep 05, 2009 | #36
So you finally admit that ET would never hire foreign writers no matter how qualified they are.

LOL!

By generally excluding foreign applications

You truly are incompetent. Do you not understand the definition of "generally"? Do yourself a favor and look it up.

Game, set, and match.

Yes, in my favor.

Now, once again, if you have any evidence whatsoever that ET or any other American company engages in such fraud or deception, I wholeheartedly encourage you to post it so that I may have justification to tear them to shreds. Deal?

Hey, EW, why don't you explain to everyone why you continue to intentionally ignore this offer? I'll tell you why-you know that if you publicly accept, you won't be able to provide any evidence of unscrupulous activity at all, which will further prove me correct, and you'll play the fool for all to see. If I'm "biased," prove it! Provide me with some justification to criticize any of the companies that my investigations have shown to be honest and law-abiding. We both know that your only option is to hide and avoid the challenge, so I'm going to continue to smack you in the face with it. LMAO!
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #37
Do you not understand the definition of "generally"?

Generally: Normal practice. What's your point? If you claim that there are exceptions to this general practice then mind backing it up with proof? ^_^ Oh wait, you CAN'T!

*will we read proof from WB regarding this statement above? nah.. prolly just some grammatically correct but completely unrelated statements.*

Now, once again, if you have any evidence whatsoever that ET or any other American company engages in such fraud or deception

You mean hiding their true location? No. Does it matter? No.
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #38
EW's pay rate was competitive, if towards the low end. they had a lot of piddling $3 orders, but they had good stuff too.

I'm all for defrauding the customer in this industry. the avg. customer in this industry is a complete ********.

it's when they start defrauding good writers that I start to get agitated. mostly it's because I don't understand it. it's like killing the golden goose.

I know I get on WB's case for thinking everyone west of Berlin is the ghost of Ivan Drago, but to a certain extent, I think the problem is a background in autocratic HR that a lot of these mill owners have, combined with a newfound taste for the excesses of early market capitalism. it makes them want to **** everyone over, whether it's good for them or not.
WritersBeware  
Sep 05, 2009 | #39
it's when they start defrauding good writers that I start to get agitated.

Exactly.

They shouldn't hire unqualified writers at all, ever. EW falsely claims that they only screw the "crappy," ESL writers (who never should have been on the payroll in the first place).

I know I get on WB's case for thinking everyone west of Berlin is the ghost of Ivan Drago

I never suggested any such thing. In fact, I have stated on numerous occasions that there are legitimate companies that originated outside of the US, UK, and Canada. I could name one company in particular, but I won't. I will simply tell you that the company started in Poland, and conducts legitimate, honest business.

I have also invited EW to provide me with any evidence of fraud undertaken by American companies, and he can't. He expects me to invent evidence just to be "fair" and "even-handed" with his employer. Sorry, that's not how it works. I just report the evidence.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #40
it's when they start defrauding good writers that I start to get agitated. mostly it's because I don't understand it. it's like killing the golden goose.

I agree.

Hey WB, catch.

Generally: Normal practice. What's your point? If you claim that there are exceptions to this general practice then mind backing it up with proof? ^_^ Oh wait, you CAN'T!

*will we read proof from WB regarding this statement above? nah.. prolly just some grammatically correct but completely unrelated statements.*

EW falsely claims that they only screw the "crappy," ESL writers (who never should have been on the payroll in the first place).

1.) Who's to say how many of those are just posers as well?
2.) Most of those who post here are writers who were fired because of their incompetence.
3.) Others like rusty who left the company willingly are in fact competent writers.

Oh wait... does this mean that you are finally accepting the fact that our friend rusty here is a competent writer? ^_^

Forum / Essay Services / Undergrad essays - can I have them unplagiarized?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: