zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Essay Services55

Undergrad essays - can I have them unplagiarized?

rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #41
oh, I'm much more than competent... :)
WritersBeware  
Sep 05, 2009 | #42
Oh wait... does this mean that you are finally accepting the fact that our friend rusty here is a competent writer? ^_^

Please quote the post in which I claimed otherwise, because I certainly do not remember doing so. The only problem that I had with him is that, if I recall correctly, he attacked me first-end of story.

I have also invited EW to provide me with any evidence of fraud undertaken by American companies, and he can't. He expects me to invent evidence just to be "fair" and "even-handed" with his employer. Sorry, that's not how it works. I just report the evidence.

Is it my fault that probably 99% of documented fraud in the industry originates in Ukraine and Pakistan? Again, anyone, I gleefully invite you to provide evidence that will justify me pulverizing American companies.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 05, 2009 | #43
Right.. so much for this:

Generally: Normal practice. What's your point? If you claim that there are exceptions to this general practice then mind backing it up with proof? ^_^ Oh wait, you CAN'T!

*will we read proof from WB regarding this statement above? nah.. prolly just some grammatically correct but completely unrelated statements.*

I'll get back to work now. I got 2 CVs and 3800 words that I have to finish by Monday.

oh, I'm much more than competent... :)

Right on. ^_^
WritersBeware  
Sep 05, 2009 | #44
Generally: Normal practice. What's your point? If you claim that there are exceptions to this general practice then mind backing it up with proof? ^_^ Oh wait, you CAN'T!

LOL! You want proof that ET sometimes makes exceptions for exceedingly qualified writers in foreign countries? Contact them and ask. I did. You'll get the exact same answer: "Yes." You know what will be even better than me posting the evidence? You posting it!

I gleefully invite you to provide evidence that will justify me pulverizing American companies.

I'm still waiting.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 06, 2009 | #45
I gleefully invite you to provide evidence that will justify me pulverizing American companies.

Err... you just did it for me. >.<
WritersBeware  
Sep 06, 2009 | #46
Pure gibberish, as usual. Slither away from the challenge. That's your specialty.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 06, 2009 | #47
Unless the meanings of the words "mandatory" and "non-negotiable" have changed, you definitely did prove that ET is just as much a liar as any other company. :D

You want proof that ET sometimes makes exceptions for exceedingly qualified writers in foreign countries? Contact them and ask. I did. You'll get the exact same answer: "Yes."

Snipped from ET's site
WritersBeware  
Sep 06, 2009 | #48
LOL! Lie? First of all, it's not a lie. Secondly, it's not even directed to customers. Weak, very weak. You truly are desperate to defame. As with any company's public employment policy, ET's is in place to let the public masses know the rules concerning which writers can and cannot approach the company for potential employment. However, this public policy has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on whether or not the company privately takes on-from time to time-exceedingly qualified, ESL writers via referral and/or personal connections.

Now, once again, do you understand the definition of "exception," or do I need to refer you to dictionary.com?
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 06, 2009 | #49
Now, once again, do you understand the definition of "exception," or do I need to refer you to dictionary.com?

Last time I checked, "exception" and "mandatory" as well as "exception and "non-negotiable" don't mix. :D But hey, anyone else want to comment on WB's rationalization of this matter? ^_^

Secondly, it's not even directed to customers. Weak, very weak.

Right, which makes it a much more effective marketing tool. Customers are led to think that the company is really serious about not hiring ANYONE who doesn't live in the countries mentioned when in fact, THEY DO. I think that clearly fits the definition of a lie.
WritersBeware  
Sep 06, 2009 | #50
But hey, anyone else want to comment on WB's rationalization of this matter?

Yeah, everyone can see that you need help.

Customers are led to think that the company is really serious about not hiring ANYONE who doesn't live in the countries mentioned when in fact, THEY DO. I think that clearly fits the definition of a lie.

However, this public policy has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on whether or not the company privately takes on-from time to time-exceedingly qualified, ESL writers via referral and/or personal connections.

Are you ignorant, stupid, or both?
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 07, 2009 | #51
Are you ignorant, stupid, or both?

Nope, but you are. Both. :)
WritersBeware  
Sep 07, 2009 | #52
LOL, too bad you just got bi*ch-slapped for the umpteenth time. You really need to work on those comprehension skills.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Sep 07, 2009 | #53
Sigh.. no matter how much you try to make it appear that I'm wrong, ET's BLATANT LIE is right there for everyone to see. :) Have a nice day,
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 08, 2017 | #54
If you have tried 2 essay writing services and both provided you with an inferior paper, but you were able to revise these into something usable, I do not see the necessity of you trying to get it written by someone else a third time. For all intents and purposes, the essays that you paid for are not for actual submission. Those are model papers meant for you to use as a basis for your own essay. So what you did, revising the essay outright in the parts that you see as mistakes in the essay, is exactly how you were supposed the essays. Actually, if I were the one in your situation, I would have probably rewritten the whole paper myself since I am sure that, at the very least, the research portion was accurately accomplished by the writer. Revising the content to make it plagiarism free will be simple enough to do from that point. You could have a more proper essay written for yourself by a true ENL writer, but it is going to cost you more than $50. As my mother is always telling me, you pay for quality.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Nov 09, 2017 | #55
I get requests to "un-plagiarize" writing fairly regularly. Sometimes, they send me a thesis that received a high grade in the same course and ask me to rewrite it to make it all original; other times, they send me an entire essay of copied & pasted material and ask me to rewrite it all to make the same points in all-original writing. The former is harder than the latter, because the former requires replacing all (or most) of the sources, whereas the latter can actually cite most of the sources from which they copied & pasted the material.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com

Forum / Essay Services / Undergrad essays - can I have them unplagiarized?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: