zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk21

Advice for other students about posted information (I've been caught by my institution)

trouble 1 | 6  
Jul 22, 2010 | #1
Hi I have never used an essay site before and unfortunately have been one of the unfortunate ones that has been caught by my institution, I obviously put too much information down that linked to myself and that was very foolish and stupid facing the prospect of being thrown ut and being ut of pocket with nothing in rtn

if nothing else let my situation act as a warning.
forumregulator 1 | 164  
Jul 22, 2010 | #2
Could your professor be one of EB's registered writers? It is very possible, in fact, if I were you I would first ask for him to be investigated. O.J got away with it, why can't you?
OP trouble 1 | 6  
Jul 22, 2010 | #3
im not sure wont know exactly what they have on me till attend meeting, and too be truthful feel really bad about it. I had excelled in my studies up to this point and this was my final module but I was struggling and wanted help.

If they have good evidence I cant deny the allegations can I just need to face the music
Jul 22, 2010 | #4
Okay, Trouble, now you read more believably. But you still aren't giving us alot of details to sort through. If you would like us to offer help, please tell us more about (1) who ed you to set up this "meeting", (2) what exactly did they say they wanted to speak with you about, (3) and, why on Earth would anyone from EB your institution, or release any of your information to them? Also, (4) have you told any of your friends you were going to seek such services, or is there anyone who would have had access to this knowledge, like say, shared computer space, or the like?

I'm sure this is a very stressful and scary time, but easy on your health and spirit, if possible, until you know precisely what's going down.
OP trouble 1 | 6  
Jul 22, 2010 | #5
I dont know the facts my university leaders sent me a message about alleged allegations. No I havent spoken to any body relating to this and have not used a shared computer so I can only presume.

there is nothing else I can think off Im now on a waiting game because the university will not give me details of such allegations.

just needed to rant a little and try and make sence of it.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Jul 22, 2010 | #6
The legitimate essay companies don't advocate submitting the work you purchase from them for academic credit, but if you were to choose to ignore their terms of use and do that electronically without first checking the Properties tab in the file, you could inadvertently send your professor a file with "ABC Academic Ghostwriting, Inc." in one of those ID boxes.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jul 22, 2010 | #7
I dont know the facts my university leaders sent me a message about alleged allegations. No I havent spoken to any body relating to this and have not used a shared computer so I can only presume.

there is nothing else I can think off Im now on a waiting game because the university will not give me details of such allegations.

just needed to rant a little and try and make sence of it.

If this is the case then you have no basis at all for accusing your writer or anyone else on essaybay of leaking your information. For all you know, it could have been a classmate of yours. Alternatively, your writer may have sent you plagiarized work. If you give us your project code (after removing your personal info from the attached files if you haven't yet), I think much more light would be shed on the matter.
Jul 22, 2010 | #8
I believe this is the 2nd time now your project code has been requested to potentially Sherlock Holmes your situation. Are you willing to divulge it, Trouble?

Also, these folks have offered up some viable pathways by which your prof might have busted you, if in fact, that is what has occurred. Was this piece noticeably different stylistically from your other works that your prof would even open the Properties tab to check the docs origin?

Help us out here, T.
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Jul 23, 2010 | #9
if this is for real, you can't just call on this kid to tell you all the accusations, when their professors are probably letting them hang and get nervous, by keeping this information from them.
happyme - | 3  
Jul 23, 2010 | #10
Please wait for an Academic Profs representative to respond.

You are now chatting with 'John Matthew'

John Matthew: hello

shawna: Hi I need to do a working outline, can you help me with that?

shawna: hello

John Matthew: sure

shawna: great

shawna: what will you need from me?

John Matthew: when do you need it

shawna: 1-3 days

shawna: what will you need?

John Matthew: email me the details on [email protected]

shawna: ok

John Matthew: how many pages/words do you need

John Matthew: you there

shawna: yes

shawna: im sending u

John Matthew: how many pages/words do you need

shawna: 3100 aprox

John Matthew: that will be 14 pages

shawna: about 13 pages

shawna: yes about that

John Matthew: whats your level of education

shawna: i can be flex able ith time

shawna: with the time

shawna: 1st yeas colleage

John Matthew: alright

John Matthew: it will be $21.95 per page and will be delivered in 48 hours

shawna: but it needs to be done by 07/29/2010

shawna: i need 5 outlines can u do 1 first

John Matthew: it will be $16.95/page per page and will be delivered in 4 days

John Matthew: so you have time in hand to revise the paper

shawna: i have the tilte and criteria

John Matthew: have you metioned that in the email

shawna: yes i will sent it now give me a min ok

John Matthew: slright

John Matthew: alright*

shawna: ok i sent it

shawna: there is more detailed critera i will also send it

John Matthew: so this info is only for 1 outlline right

shawna: what kind of writting experience u have?

John Matthew: we have professional writers

shawna: there are 5 working outlines

shawna: pro writers great

shawna: the 5 outlines need to be based on the 5 articles i wrote

shawna: in the pattern of development chosen

John Matthew: so should i process the order and provide you with the payment link on the chat

shawna: im looking for more details to send

John Matthew: with the special discount of 10%

John Matthew: you can have the order processed and by the time you can email me the details

shawna: ok what is the 9.95 per page special?

John Matthew: that is for high school level

John Matthew: and is a 5 days or more service

shawna: whats the difference?

John Matthew: the papers are written to the educational level

shawna: for 1st year colleage and high school?

John Matthew: the paper written for high school level will be of high school standard

John Matthew: as for college it will be according to the college standarad

shawna: will i feel satified with the results, im a little nervious

John Matthew: dont be

shawna: do u have examples of ur work?

shawna: hello

John Matthew: as we do custom written paper

John Matthew: and we dont keep reords of the old paper

John Matthew: as once we send the paper to the customer

John Matthew: that paper get removed from the system

John Matthew: then only the customer can acces it from the online account

shawna: yo do it vea email

John Matthew: yes

shawna: ok i am going to have you do just one working outline with just my first article and see how i like it

John Matthew: how many pages will that be

shawna: i found more critera

shawna: 2 pages

John Matthew: thats great

shawna: ok thanks

John Matthew: just give me one minute

shawna: give me a min also i looking for the Assessment Instructions

John Matthew: sure take your time

shawna: ok thnks

shawna: hi just sent out more instructions and scoring guide

shawna: from my instructor

shawna: please call me if unclear on anything ok thanks

John Matthew: i am having the order processed

John Matthew: so should i have the 5 outline order processed

John Matthew: as on that you will be getting a 20% discount

shawna: no just one worling outline on Positive Discipline (pattern of development:Description)

shawna: how much for the 5 outlines with discount?

John Matthew: 189.84

shawna: wow thats alot. please just do the one i mensioned

shawna: how much will that be?

John Matthew: right now for 5 outlines it will be 133.84

John Matthew: after the discount

John Matthew: as for one it will be 33.90

shawna: how much of a discount is that?

John Matthew: for 5 outlines it will be 133.84 that you will have to pay

John Matthew: and you will receive it in 3 days

John Matthew: so should i process the order for 1 or for all 5

John Matthew: as it is a promotion running at th moment thats why you are getting that low amount

shawna: what if i dont like it, im just worried if it will meet the critera

John Matthew: you will like it i assure you that

John Matthew: and as you will recive it early

John Matthew: so if you want to have it revised you can do that

John Matthew: as we provide with free unlimited revison

shawna: do you have all info that you will need?

shawna: to get starded?

shawna: on the outlines?

John Matthew: i have received your email

John Matthew: and if anything required we will call you

shawna: ok great

John Matthew: so now if you are satisfied

John Matthew: should i process the order for all the 5 outlines

John Matthew: and give you the payment link on the chat

shawna: yes please

John Matthew: just give me one minute

shawna: ok thanks John

John Matthew: which format do you want it in

John Matthew: apa,mla,chiago,harward or turbian

shawna: mla

shawna: its attached on the scoring guide in the last email i sent u

shawna: i need

shawna: hold on

John Matthew: Click here to make the payment

shawna: CHOOSE at least 2 secondary sources for each article idea. Thus, you will need at least 10 different secondary sources.

John Matthew: as soon as you have made the payments

John Matthew: i will have that added to your order

John Matthew: let me know when you have made the payments

shawna: OK GIVE ME A MIN

shawna: yes salam alikam

John Matthew: sorry

shawna: ok im done

shawna: when will u have that paper done

shawna: for me

shawna: just give me a email thanks

John Matthew: the payments have not been processed as yet

shawna: praise Allah

shawna: for he is only true

John Matthew: are you interested in having the paper written or no

John Matthew: as it doesnt look like you want

shawna: nice web site u almost had me fooled, till i checked it out on the reviews sounds like a BIB SCAM TO ME!!!!!!!!

John Matthew: this is not a scam

shawna: check this out Academicwritinghelp.com IS THE BIGGEST SCAM---BEWARE

John Matthew: its the compitaters who have that written

John Matthew: we having been providing with custom written papers and have been helping people get good grades for the lest 15 years

shawna: Your English sentence structure and spelling is worse than mine..heheeheh.

shawna: where u from?

John Matthew: i am from wilmington Delaware

John Matthew: do you wnat the paper

John Matthew: if not then its not a problem

shawna: vyes

John Matthew: as i have other customers to assist as well who have been with our company for quite a while now and are satisfied with the service

John Matthew: so if you want the paper

John Matthew: you can go ahead and make the payments

John Matthew: as you have already sent in all the details required

John Matthew: and if not then its not a problem
KISSmyACE - | 5  
Jul 23, 2010 | #11
The OP says that he was struggling and needed some help. In my experience as a writer, if a student has been performing poorly throughout a given module and demonstrates some 'spontaneous' remarkable recovery, the type of consequence Trouble is experiencing should not necessarily be all that puzzling. Here's an illustrative example:

Recently I had to put together a lengthy market entry analysis for an international student's final, a paper that was the culmination of a six-segment module. Segment 6 was based on the information from segments 1--5. The student handled the first five segments without my assistance, and when I went to review them for the sake of writing the 6th segment (the final comprehensive document), I discovered a number of errors in the strategic analysis they conducted in segments 1--5. I corrected those errors in the final paper. Despite being well written, the professor accused the student of plagiarism, and the case is still pending.

My personal advice to my client was for him to urge the professor to submit the 30+pg document to turn-it-in, because otherwise there was no evidence of any plagiarism. I'm not certain what your circumstances are like or what you have already admitted to your school admins, trouble, but my client has been very steadfast in denying any plagiarism whatsoever. However, note that he could only be confident about doing so because I confirmed to him 100% that none of it was plagiarized. I guess my advice to you is to see if you can get in with the actual author of your paper and to try to ascertain whether or not they plagiarized any parts of it. If:

1) Your writer did not plagiarize;
2) Your writer is willing to work closely with you through this dilemma; and
3) You have not already admitted any wrong-doing to your school admins,

then you might still have a chance.

Hope some of my info helps you out, Trouble. If you get a chance, please try to post in greater detail about your situation and I will do my best to offer you some advice that is more helpful to you specifically. I have some experience with these types of situations, but it is really case-specific, so the more info you provide, the better we can help you.

Best of luck, mate.

-ACE
happyme - | 3  
Jul 23, 2010 | #12
shawna: check this out Academicwritinghelp.com IS THE BIGGEST SCAM---BEWARE

John Matthew: its the compitaters who have that written

John Matthew: we having been providing with custom written papers and have been helping people get good grades for the lest 15 years

shawna: Your English sentence structure and spelling is worse than mine..heheeheh.

shawna: where u from?

John Matthew: i am from wilmington Delaware

John Matthew: do you wnat the paper

John Matthew: if not then its not a problem

shawna: vyes

John Matthew: as i have other customers to assist as well who have been with our company for quite a while now and are satisfied with the service

John Matthew: so if you want the paper

John Matthew: you can go ahead and make the payments

John Matthew: as you have already sent in all the details required

John Matthew: and if not then its not a problem

shawna: i just got a quote from another site for 99.99 for all my outlines, wow... cam you beat that?

John Matthew: i won be able to

John Matthew: you can go with them

John Matthew: and if that is a scam

John Matthew: then dont cry

shawna: i dont know im just so fusterated and have not sleepted for 3 days now

John Matthew: look it upto you

John Matthew: if you want we can have that done

John Matthew: and i assure you that we dont scam people

John Matthew: we help them get good grades

John Matthew: as they depend on us for the paper to be written

John Matthew: so if you want we can have it written

John Matthew: if you think that it is secure

John Matthew: you can make the payment

John Matthew: and if not

John Matthew: just let me know

shawna: yes just a min im going to get my purse
KISSmyACE - | 5  
Jul 23, 2010 | #13
Sorry happyme, my reply was to the opening poster. I just read your posts now...I sincerely hope you did not purchase from that 'writer'... sounds like a car salesman (no offense to any honest car salesmen out there).

-ACE
happyme - | 3  
Jul 23, 2010 | #14
NO I never paid them 1 cent....I talked to them on the phone and their not from US...SCAM all the way................BUYERS BEWEAR...
Linguiniist - | 5  
Jul 23, 2010 | #15
Have read about your potential plight. How are you holding up there, Trouble?
Carly 1 | 152   Company Representative
Jul 23, 2010 | #16
I think people are jumping the gun a bit, I don't think Trouble has handed anything in to date? Perhaps I'm wrong...?
Linguiniist - | 5  
Jul 23, 2010 | #17
Hmmm, you are correct, Carly! This is a head-scratcher. Statistically, what might be the probability that Trouble's prof was assigned to be his/her essaybay writer, and even moreso, that the prof would have access to Trouble's real identity?

Someone enlighten me please, because I do not know how this stuff works -- thanks.
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Jul 23, 2010 | #18
some posters on here would have you believe that if you hear an accent on the phone, or spot some grammatical errors in a web chat, you should cry wolf. I can tell you from experience that to do so is hasty. scams are not nationally specific, and cannot be gauged until you have completed a transaction. international companies often have customer service reps with thick accents-- they are not writers. judge each company through your experience with individual writers, not your first impressions of their customer service staff. if you have not completed an order with a company, please try to not sully their reputation with a lot of empty-headed finger-pointing. thanks!
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Jul 24, 2010 | #19
Honestly, nobody here cares one bit about your accent or whether you proofread your forum posts. If you're an ESL writer who discloses that to potential clients, they can choose to use you if they want to and nobody here has anything negative to say about your accent or nationality.

Many native English speakers just don't want their work written by ESLs; that's their prerogative and you don't get to decide whether or not it should "matter" if it matters to them. This has nothing to do with accents or with where/when you learned English; it's strictly about honesty and the fact that some ESL writers/companies think it's perfectly OK to lie to customers about having native English-speaking writers when that's not true.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
WritersBeware  
Jul 27, 2010 | #20
Academicwritinghelp.com = 100% scam site owned, associated with, and/or operated by the most fraudulent company in the entire essay industry (based in DHA, Karachi, Pakistan)
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 30, 2017 | #21
Provided you did what you were supposed to do and just used the paper that you paid for as a sample instead of submitting it for a grade, I really don't see how you could have been caught by the university as having used a writing service. The idea behind the model paper is that you should only be using it as a guide in the writing of your own version of the paper. Now, I have known of students who have decided to simply paraphrase the non-quote material from the model paper in order to lessen their research and encoding time. That is alright. It gives the paper their personal voice and creates a personalized point of view in the presentation. It looks like what you did was the exact opposite and, since your writer would have a different writing style from you, the teacher will automatically pick up on this. It is not a matter of you having delivered too much personal information to the writer, it is a matter of you not bothering to create a paraphrased essay from the original. Hence the situation you found yourself in. Don't blame the writer or the writer service. In this instance, the blames falls squarely onto you and your carelessness.

Forum / General Talk / Advice for other students about posted information (I've been caught by my institution)

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: