zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk13

Be careful with your personal details.

dreamer  
Nov 05, 2009 | #1
This is a message to the students alone.

Last year, there were instances of unethical writing companies misusing the personal details of students, especially of those students, who dared to complain that the papers they received were sub-standard. Be very careful when you give personal details and uni name to the essay companies. You can use a parent's/friend's credit card for payment. You should never give the university name to any one. Many students were thrown out of the universities when the essay company wrote that the papers were bought from them.

It is necessary to apply caution.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 05, 2009 | #2
especially of those students, who dared to complain that the papers they received were sub-standard.

I guess in most cases (if that has happened) the reason was not the student complaints but the fact the students wanted to get a paper without paying for it.
OP dreamer  
Nov 05, 2009 | #3
the students wanted to get a paper without paying for it.

Payment was made before the paper arrived.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 05, 2009 | #4
Right, but after the paper arrived student could try to do a chargeback by claiming he's never received the paper etc.
OxbridgeExpert - | 113  
Nov 05, 2009 | #5
Oh but I thought that all these moral essay companies sold students essays just to use as models and no students were handing in their essays as their own.

It seems many here are mistaken after all.

And surely students who - for example - use stolen credit cards deserve anything the get from any company? And students who try and blatantly cheat don't deserve to be at university? Surely they just devalue education and cheat all other students?

Thank you dreamer for sharing your dream...
OP dreamer  
Nov 05, 2009 | #6
I am an essay-dependent student and work in student groups and councils as an adviser. I thought this information might be useful to fellow-students. Sometimes I write to other students and caution them, after one or two similar incidents took place within our vast student network. I fail to understand why it should excite writers like you. It has nothing to do with you. I will leave you writers to your sarcasm and abusive language. I will be happy if students take notice of my post.
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Nov 07, 2009 | #7
Dreamer, I understand that some people had a rotten experience with Richardson. However, as Major pointed out, no reputable company goes down that road unless students aretrying to scam them. Yes, payment is supposed to be upfront but there are always chargebacks, stolen credit cards, etc. In cases such as those, you can hardly blame the company.
OP dreamer  
Nov 07, 2009 | #8
you can hardly blame the company

I have not blamed any company. Just requested the students to be more careful.
Nov 07, 2009 | #9
Is Richardon still around?
pheelyks  
Nov 07, 2009 | #10
It would make no sense fo a business to do this unless provoked; not only are they going to quite certainly lose the customer(s) directly affected, but they will likely lose a lot more business through word of mouth/possible media coverage.
AsianWriter - | 167  
Nov 07, 2009 | #11
I'm sure Melissa would do it. Don't you think so, OE?
Nov 07, 2009 | #12
I am sure she would, just for the fun of it :)
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 01, 2017 | #13
The students are not required to send any identifiable information in the first place. The name of the student will be received automatically when the student pays for the order. However, the other private information such as the university the student attends, the phone number of the person, the address, and the name of the professor are things that should remain forever unknown to the writer. Unless of course the student is dumb enough to ask the writer to write the cover page for them and offers this information of his / her own volition. Yes, there are students who could serve as a cautionary tale with regards to these instances. However, the students themselves don't protect themselves from these problems because some of them are just too lazy to work on a simple cover page. Or, some just don't care about protecting their personal information because we live in a day and age of open information exchange. Being cautious is not something they have to be reminded about. It is something that should be standard practice for essay writing company dependent students.

Forum / General Talk / Be careful with your personal details.

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: