zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk20

Email validation as a requirement for membership

WritersBeware  
Mar 03, 2010 | #1
Moderator:

I would like to request that you add email validation as a mandatory part of the sign-up process. You already have "Human Authorization" in place, so automated SPAM is not an issue.

We all know how this works. We've all done it 1,000 times for other sites. Basically, the new member will have to provide a valid email address. The system will automatically send a confirmation email. The new member will have to click on a link in that confirmation email in order to activate his/her account.

Complementary rules:

* If an email address already belongs to an existing member, it cannot be used to create a new account.

* If an email address has been associated with a banned account, it cannot be used to create a new account.

Thank you
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Mar 03, 2010 | #2
100% agreed
AsianWriter - | 167  
Mar 04, 2010 | #3
Agreed!
OddBall - | 2  
Mar 04, 2010 | #4
I just joined this website, and I was somewhat surprised by the lack email conformation. However, anyone can make an email account; so I fail to see how it would help.
OP WritersBeware  
Mar 04, 2010 | #5
However, anyone can make an email account; so I fail to see how it would help.

I know how it would help, and I'm sure that the moderator understands, too.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Mar 04, 2010 | #6
Good idea, maybe it will be done, eventually :

It looks like email validation is working now?
OP WritersBeware  
Mar 12, 2010 | #7
Just tested it. I think you're right. ;)

It wouldn't let me register a new account with an email address that is already in the system, so that's good. The only thing that I can't test is whether or not it will allow someone to register a new account using an email address that has-at any time-been associated with a banned account. I hope that it does NOT allow such.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Mar 12, 2010 | #8
I hope that it does NOT allow such.

I'm sure it does not, otherwise the system would not be too smart ;).
mikem - | 9  
Jul 08, 2010 | #9
Great idea, in concept, but provides little actual effect in practice.

For instance, I currently own 3 domain names (non are commercial, all are personal in nature) in which I could setup a limitless number of email accounts, also including a "catch all" so that they don't have to be monitored separately when waiting for the "confirmation email". Also, domain limiting can't be used, because then only one person on gmail, one person on AOL, one person on Hotmail, etc., could ever join.

It does, however, appear to me that nearly everyone on this site is affiliated with an essay writing service. This, unfortunately, makes it extremely difficult to believe, or even attempt to believe, any post on this site. It seems impossible to truly know if any of these "services" are legit, or produce actual origin work, at all. You read one post, it sounds good, then someone else posts about how that poster is affiliated with site A and they are only trying to tarnish the reputation of site B, then poster A comes back and says the exact same dribble about poster B!
OP WritersBeware  
Jul 08, 2010 | #10
Mike, I (and probably every other legit member) already know what you posted. We're not trying to help the idiots and con-artists circumvent the rules and procedures.

This, unfortunately, makes it extremely difficult to believe, or even attempt to believe, any post on this site.

Well, I doubt that you have read my threads. I do not make any claims that I cannot substantiate with verifiable evidence and facts. Whether or not one chooses to "believe" the verifiable, third-party evidence in my threads/posts is irrelevant.
mikem - | 9  
Jul 08, 2010 | #11
Well, I doubt that you have read my threads. I do not make any claims that I cannot substantiate with verifiable evidence and facts. Whether or not one chooses to "believe" the verifiable, third-party evidence in my threads/posts is irrelevant.

But you DO see my point, correct?

Also, I've been reading a lot of your past posts.
As well as FW's posts.

I didn't say that I believe everything written to be rubbish, just difficult.

nearly everyone

I did choose my words wisely. :)
DaveM - | 30  
Jul 09, 2010 | #12
mikem. welcome to zurnal24 message board.

Please read Disclaimer below. It state that many (most) posters here has 'commercial reasons for participating in the forum' and that posts should 'NOT be taken as advice or actual fact'. OK?

For examples, WritersBeware is well-known representative of a US essay site ********* - (look at past thread) so of course she have vested interest to tell lie about his competition and try to convincing new posters here that she can to be trust! Her thread are full of lie, slander, libel, abuse, crazy mad thing. Trust this poster if you wants, but the joke on you if you do.

WRT is also connect with a UK essay site. They do not reveal identity. Why? Coward? Liar? There must be reason. Why trust some person who do not reveal they name or company which work for? Not honest. Some poster (carly) reveal name and company - she honest - many here not. (Should be banning MOD!)

Poster here is not to be being trust because they have connected with essay site themselves - like most poster here.

Also zurnal24 site run by US essay editing site too.

SO Mikem - BE CAREFUL! WRITER BEWARE! Never trust internet forum. Foreign student - do not believe this US scam site with liar tell lie on. You lose money if here you trust poster.
OP WritersBeware  
Jul 09, 2010 | #13
Her thread are full of lie, slander, libel, abuse, crazy mad thing.

Your head "are" full of mashed potatoes.

Why don't you do everyone a favor by quoting just ONE of my supposed "lies"? (BTW, idiot, slander is verbal. Please get an education and try again.)

DaveM = perfect example of a crooked, lying, ESL, foreign fraudster who doesn't like being exposed by my evidence
DaveM - | 30  
Jul 09, 2010 | #14
WritersBeware - you are work for *********. What your name is? You accuse other here and lie and lie - and yet you such a weak coward - you hide! Like criminal!

Where you have 'exposed' anything? Where is 'evidence' that I am lying, crooked frauster.

Yoy are crooked, lying fraudster WritersBeware, and you is coward, and you is racist American liar scam woman!

yes I ESL. So how many language you speak, American idiot WriterBeware! Your English so bad it sound like ESL too!

You are famous liar on forum here - because you such rude pig! We all know you say you are big chief and know everything, but you just talk mashed potato! Your lie is not 'evidence' - it just dumb opinion of essay scam fraud who she is call WriterBeware!

Any student who trust idiot WriterBeware or zurnal24 forum is idiot and fool too. WriterBeware is from essay site so tell lie all time on heres.

Now you are going insulting more and lie more like always you do like some mad fraud crooked potato head! You is boring.
OP WritersBeware  
Jul 09, 2010 | #15
Is that Klingon?

Can I get that example of ONE of my "lies"? Why is it so difficult for you to provide? Hmmmm.
DaveM - | 30  
Jul 09, 2010 | #16
No. I do nothing WritersBeware ********* liar coward crooked fraudster say.

Most your many post is full of lie - because you are nasty pig woman and also because you is want to hurt your competitions! So now we are knowing ********* is scam. Thank you for this informations.

Why you not honest are tell person here who you is? Coward!

I speaking 7 languages - that 6 and half more than American potato head WriterBeware!

An example of just one lie from WriterBeware: "DaveM = perfect example of a crooked, lying, ESL, foreign fraudster who doesn't like being exposed by my evidence"

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCES TO PROVE THAT? Where? You lie! You have no evidences. you just insult and abuse poster because you mad ********* scam fraud coward potato head WriterBeware. Hmmmm.
Jul 09, 2010 | #17
Pretending again, are we? Takes me back to your `I'm an Indian male living in Britain' claim :)
mikem - | 9  
Jul 09, 2010 | #18
Wow... this is funny.

Davem... you don't have to worry about me EVER asking you to write an english paper for me. EVER.
DaveM - | 30  
Jul 09, 2010 | #19
mikem - I don't want write your paper; did I say I am writer? No. Maybe you can to write your paper yourselves mikem? Not be cheat eh? Be honest and submitting own paper and not to cheat. Good idea huh? Not to cheat and be fraud student.

I just tell you truth of this forum site - and truth about the liar fraud crookster WriterBeware who is work for ********* (but too coward to tell name!) and WRT who also own essay site. They too much coward to tell name and company.

Some poster like Carly she tell her name and company, and other too. Not anti-ESL racist scam poster like coward liar WriterBeware and WRT.

Why you mikem believe some liar post lie on forum here? Are you idiot too? Believe anythings liar tell you? Hmmmm.

How many language you speak mikem? I am just ask... Perhaps you no laugh at person who know many language when you know one eh. Maybe when you are speak 7 language (like me) you can laugh at me eh...
Jul 09, 2010 | #20
MKM, is English one of those languages?

Forum / General Talk / Email validation as a requirement for membership

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)