zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk31

The following websites may not be discussed...

Carly 1 | 152   Company Representative
Mar 24, 2010 | #1
I must have missed this list be put up, is there any reason why?

Do the companies not want people talking about their services?

Or did they threaten to sue ES or something?
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Mar 24, 2010 | #2
It's an opt-in list. Essayscam established it in response to the demands of the LEGITS who were being harassed and stalked by the scammers. Only one of the legits is up there now as the DND list has become populated by questionable elements.
Modmuff 1 | 55  
Mar 24, 2010 | #3
The list exists because posters like WRt and WB were slandering, libelling, lying about and spreading false rumours an accusations against legitimate sites.

As far as I know, all the sites on that list are legitimate. Or most of them at least. E-town is not legit really.

Some posters - WRT and WB - try to get round this by still mentioning sites and libelling them.

Sadly, the mods here are not consistent or professional, and do not enforce their own rules - so LIARS like WRT and WB lie and libel and slander others all day long. How very VERY sad.
Mar 24, 2010 | #4
The list exists because posters like WRt and WB were slandering, libelling, lying about and spreading false rumours an accusations against legitimate sites.

As a matter of fact, psycho, it was a response to you :) Remember your oxbridgeexpert username?
Modmuff 1 | 55  
Mar 24, 2010 | #5
Do not be an ASS and assume Carly that all sites who opt out of this unregulated and u8nprofessional forum are scams. Au contraire. Why should any company want to be a victim or organised abuse by scammers and liars?

Opting out just means that a company does not want their reputation to be harmed by liars and scammers and their competition on here. After all, this is not a legitimate site and has no authority at all: any idiot or liar or disgruntled, sacked writer can start a hate campaign against an essay site.

If a LEGITIMATE and well-regulated site were set up, the NO legit essay company would have an issue, I think.

zurnal24 is NOT that site. Just look at the LIES spouted here!

But this site IS useful for asking questions: for example, why do AA demand the write to ownership of all essays submitted to Viper anti-plagiarism scanner if AA has no intention of e ver using or selling them.

Fair question, Answer it perhaps eh? Or people might think you're hiding something.

An example os a lie:

As a matter of fact, psycho, it was a response to you :) Remember your oxbridgeexpert username?

No, my user name is ModMuff, you LIBELLER! This post YET AGAIN breaks rule 2 - it lies and libels another poster, and yet - is it removed or modded? Is it heck! Mods here are NOT legit.

Ergo, this site is NOT LEGITIMATE. That is why sites remove themselves. All UK Limited companies on that list are legit.

E-town - well, some think it's a cheap trashy scam.
OP Carly 1 | 152   Company Representative
Mar 24, 2010 | #6
It's an opt-in list. Essayscam established it in response to the demands of the LEGITS who were being harassed and stalked by the scammers. Only one of the legits is up there now as the DND list has become populated by questionable elements.

Thanks.

I still struggle to see why anybody would want to opt out of conversation about their sites and services though. I guess it's to stop people making up rubbish and posting lies about their sites. But I suppose it's going to be abused by scam companies who want to 'look' legit or who want to avoid having their scams outed by disgruntled customers/writers. Plus you can get around the problem, like many of the forum's members have done by using brackets and spaces, and still post here.

So it kind of makes the list redundant
Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Mar 24, 2010 | #7

Who are you to decide whether these companies are legit or not? If a street beggar like you can afford the cost of a lawyer, then charge a case against them in the court or shut your hole up.
AsianWriter - | 167  
Mar 24, 2010 | #8
charge a case against them in the court or shut your hole up

It looks like English. So why is it unintelligible?
Modmuff 1 | 55  
Mar 24, 2010 | #9
Not very bright are you Carly.

THIS IS A LIE:

DOH! Carly really - are you special? Is that why you're so slow? People OPT OUT because they do not want to be lied about, OF COURSE. If what is written here were in a newspaper, then those sites could sue. THIS SITE IS NOT LEGITIMATE AND HAS NO AUTHORITY. Perhaps if this WERE a legit forum, then people would not mind.

How would YOU like to be slandered and libelled and lied about Carly eh?

But I suppose it's going to be abused by scam companies who want to 'look' legit or who want to avoid having their scams outed by disgruntled customers/writers. Plus you can get around the problem, like many of the forum's members have done by using brackets and spaces, and still post here.

So it kind of makes the list redundant

Firstly, I have seen NO EVIDENCE that any site on that list is anything other than a legitimate website. Secondly, please do not parrot the paranoid mental thinking of the proven liars WRT and WB - it makes you and AA look cheap and scammy.

Yes, people can get round the rules - JUST LIKE ANY RULES. That is not a reason NOT to have any laws and rules... DOH! Law graduate are we Carly....

GOOD GRIEF!
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Mar 24, 2010 | #10
Nobody except the listed sites' owners and forum administrators know the real reason why they are on the 'DO NOT DISCUSS' list. Some sites may lie about their true location (for example are run from Kenia and list a fake American address) or may lie about their operations and don't want others to discuss that. Other sites may have so much complaints that it's better for them not to deal with difficult clients in public.

The bottom line is - in my opinion it is not a good idea to try any of the sites listed on the 'DO NOT DISCUSS' list because when something goes wrong you have no recourse nor protection against fraud or mistreatment. A legitimate website is not afraid of being discussed in public, only the shady ones may have an interest of depriving their current and prospective customers of freedom of speech and expression.
Modmuff 1 | 55  
Mar 24, 2010 | #11
Stu4 - your argument is utterly false. So, by the same token, if you requested that you were not discussed on a forum which was lying about you, disparaging you, accusing you of being a sex offender or a fraud, and you opted out - would that prove your guilt?

A legitimate website is not afraid of being discussed in public - and there is no indication that any sites on the list below are afraid. Perhaps they are just sick of being libelled and lied about and having false rumours thrown around about them on here.

I know at least three on the list are amongst the best sites. I also know E-town is one of the worst. I also know that many NOT on that list are awful - AA for example.

Free speech and expression? Get over yourself - THIS SITE IS NOT LEGITIMATE AND THE MODERATION IS AWFUL. Therefore any LEGITIMATE SITE which does NOT want false rumours and lies to be thrown at it BY IDIOTS on here (and former writers who have been sacked) can legitimately opt out.

Your thinking is very odd. Why woul ANY legitimate site WANT to be discussed by non-entities and liars ON THIS SITE which is NOT an unbiased and legitimate site - you seem to forget the fact that this site is just a rumour mill set up by a couple of Poles in the USA. IT IS NOT A COURT OF LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2010 | #12
There are many legitimate sites discussed here, also with complaints, but they know by discussing them they can improve their services. For example, BestEssays.com, there are some complaints (mostly fabricated by the competition), but it only means the site runs a normal business and there are no ways of avoiding a complaint from time to time.

By banning all discussions about a particular site the message is quite clear. Imagine the US president ordered the public that as of today it is prohibited to discuss his actions and all online messages about him will be deleted. Would you trust such president?
Modmuff 1 | 55  
Mar 24, 2010 | #13
stu4 - BestEssays is a scam.

Your analogy is daft, like you. Mine is good - if a site existed which was discussing stu4 and telling everyone that stu4 was a rapist and pasedophile, would you like that? Your argument is dumb.

THIS IS NOT A LEGITIMATE SITE OR COURT OF LAW. There are RULES AND LAWS for the press; this idiot forum can spread lies and false rumours because it is JUST a site set up by a couple of chancers. It is NOT the UN or the LAW or the BBC.

Got that?

Why does any site have to allow idiot posters to lie about it? If I owned and ran a site I would opt out too.
Mar 24, 2010 | #14
A legitimate website is not afraid of being discussed in public, only the shady ones may have an interest of depriving their current and prospective customers of freedom of speech and expression.

I agree with this 100%. I'm not saying that anybody on the list is a scam site, I'm saying they probably don't realise this fact. Any legit companies on there are probably trying to protect themselves from the bad-mouthing opposition who have nothing better to do.

I have no gravitation towards which sites are legit/scam in the list, it could be 50-50. Any company on the list has added themselves to protect themselves:

If legit, from being bad mouthed
If scam, protect their shady operations

I think the legit companies (if there are any) shouldn't be afraid of being discussed in public. If you're truly trying to do the best for your customers/writers then if something goes wrong you can address it and resolve it, otherwise you end up with a strain of 'Dell Hell.' If the competition put up fake claims of scams about your company ask them to step up. Ask for an order number or ID and if it doesn't exist, there you go, they're outed for what they are. That's my take on it anyway.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Mar 24, 2010 | #15
Mine is good - if a site existed which was discussing stu4 and telling everyone that stu4 was a rapist and pasedophile, would you like that? Your argument is dumb.

You're probably confused about sites - which sites is this site discussing and libeling or promoting (from your message it appears this site was started to slander/libel any particular sites - if that's the case, which ones?).

Besides, how do you determine something is a lie or not? Most of the messages posted here are opinions, not facts, because in 90% cases it's not possible to determine if something is true or not. If someone writes you are a dumb liar, it's their opinion based on your posts or other criteria, but it doesn't mean it's the ultimate truth. Hence the disclaimers and TOS.
Mar 24, 2010 | #16
If I owned and ran a site I would opt out too.

You already did, the .co.uk guy (:-).
Mar 24, 2010 | #17
There are many legitimate sites discussed here, also with complaints, but they know by discussing them they can improve their services.

A legitimate website is not afraid of being discussed in public

I agree, in principle. Both customers and writers should be able to air any legitimate complaints they may have.

While we are not on the DND list, I have a question: what do we do when we find ourselves the focal point of a psychotic stalker's obsessions? The stalker is banned, time and time again but keeps reappearing under different usernames ...
Modmuff 1 | 55  
Mar 24, 2010 | #18
stu4 - your post proves what a liar a libeller you are. That is EXACTLY why some sites opt out I think - why should they allow idiots to lie about them on here? This site is illegitimate and not to be trusted, so why take part? Geddit?

Major - yes, so this site is full of endless opinions nOT based on any evidence and is therefore pointless. I can say this or that site is a scam and abuse anyone who disagrees - this is what WB has spent 5000 posts doing! Why should anyone agree to be lied about by a saddo in front of her laptop in the USA?

The TOS? Yes, I do wish RULE 2 would be enforced and lies, libel, hate campaigns, slander, defamation by WRT and WB would be removed. But they are not. Why? The mods are as incompetent and illegitimate as this useless site.

Anyone who believes anything on zurnal24 is a moron.

So Carly, if AA were a small essay company and a couple of posters here decided (perhaps because they are sacked writers) to badmouth and lie about that company would you be happy? You are just an office girl for a big company - so your opinion matters not, actually.

I KNOW that at least three companies on the list ARE WAY BETTER than any others I know - and that included the shifty AA. You say:

"I think the legit companies (if there are any) shouldn't be afraid of being discussed in public. If you're truly trying to do the best for your customers/writers then if something goes wrong you can address it and resolve it"

The bimbo speaks... Companies do NOT need some scam zurnal24 site to help their customers Carly. The sites below are NOT afraid of being discussed you idiot - they just do not want to be lied about and abused by paranoid loons on here. Got that? THIS SITE IS NOT LEGITIMATE! BEING ON THE LIST DOES NOT PROVE ANY COMPANY IS AFRAID O BE DISCUSSED.

AA is a scam anyway - it steals essays and fines writers unfairly.
Mar 24, 2010 | #19
While we are not on the DND list, I have a question: what do we do when we find ourselves the focal point of a psychotic stalker's obsessions? The stalker is banned, time and time again but keeps reappearing under different usernames ...

If that's the case, the person's IP should be monitored and if they are creating multiple accounts to just stalk certain essay sites the mod should notice and ban the IP. Of course, they'll just turn to proxies but at least it sends a message. If they're engaging in stalker-like behaviour and you're fed up of it, ask the mod to report their IP to the ISP and ask the ISP to send a letter.

I also think if you don't have anything to hide people can say what they like about the company (over and over again) and you can just calmly give your explanation each time.

Or... close your eyes, ignore them and hope they'll go away?
Modmuff 1 | 55  
Mar 24, 2010 | #20
Carly you are SUCH an idiot, Do you not know that WRt and WB have been spouting lies and libel against certain other posters and companies on this site for months and months BREAKING RULE 2 of the TOS?

My advice is GO AWAY CARLY and get back to your typing, bimbo.

Your friendliness with scammers here such as WRT and WB would though suggest that you and AA are scammers too eh? AA is SUCH a scam and has SUCH a bad reputation for treating writers like dirt, selling essays scanned using Viper software and generally being profiteering amoral b-stards.

I wish you and WRT and WB would go away; then perhaps this forum could be of some use.
Mar 24, 2010 | #21
Or... close your eyes, ignore them and hope they'll go away?

I think that may prove effective.
Mar 24, 2010 | #22
I think if all of us do that, yes! Spread the word!
WritersBeware  
Mar 24, 2010 | #23
Any company on the list has added themselves to protect themselves:

If legit, from being bad mouthed
If scam, protect their shady operations

E-town was added to the list by one of the moderators. It was an administrative decision, due to incessant attacks from the psycho, using about 15 different usernames.

You already did, the .co.uk guy (:-).

Wow, Yuri, you're actually correct for once.

By the way, don't think for a second that I don't know why you're telling people to avoid ALL sites in the DND list. That's a new low, even for you.

Anyone who believes anything on zurnal24 is a moron.

Anyone creature that preaches such an ignorant opinion-yet contradicts itself on a daily basis by posting psychotic rants under at least a dozen usernames-has more than one screw loose.
Mar 24, 2010 | #24
E-town was added to the list by one of the moderators. It was an administrative decision, due to incessant attacks from the psycho, using about 15 different usernames.

I see. I was toying with asking for the mods to add AA to the list but I'd rather be able to address real problems. Like in another forum earlier somebody posted and asked why they'd not received a response in 4 days. I looked into it and found they'd been told the wrong email address in error (misspelling) without the forum I'd just have a pee'd off writer because I would have never known that. On the other hand I can't be bothered with Muff's ramblings about the site. Asking me questions that I answer and she posts again demanding an answer?! SO I am actively ignoring her posts now and not responding. I encourage others to do the same. Like my little brother who used to pester me and annoy me, if I ignored him long enough he'd just go away. Better than feeding them ammo in my opinion.
WritersBeware  
Mar 24, 2010 | #25
I also think if you don't have anything to hide people can say what they like about the company (over and over again) and you can just calmly give your explanation each time.

Carly, you've been HIRED to do that, at Barclay's expense. If Barclay wants to accept such an unjustified and unfair expense, that's fine. However, other legitimate companies may not accept it. With all due respect, your sites have not been psychotically libeled in this forum, every day for the last 2+ years, by competitors using countless different usernames. I've watched it happen. The mods (and all members/visitors) got so tired of it that-after YEARS of targeted and relentless abuse-the mod finally made an administrative decision, for the good of the forum, to place ET on the DND list.

Like in another forum earlier somebody posted and asked why they'd not received a response in 4 days. I looked into it and found they'd been told the wrong email address in error (misspelling) without the forum I'd just have a pee'd off writer because I would have never known that.

Apples and oranges . . . .

Carly, you're referring to singular interactions with SANE individuals who do not have an agenda. They actually go away when presented with a legitimate answer or evidence.

the person's IP should be monitored and if they are creating multiple accounts to just stalk certain essay sites the mod should notice and ban the IP. Of course, they'll just turn to proxies but at least it sends a message. If they're engaging in stalker-like behaviour and you're fed up of it, ask the mod to report their IP to the ISP and ask the ISP to send a letter.

I've suggested that to the mod numerous times. It's not a difficult task to slap an IP(s) into a blacklist.
Mar 24, 2010 | #26
By the way, don't think for a second that I don't know why you're telling people to avoid ALL sites in the DND list.

I understand your dilemma. On the DND page you share the same spot with your biggest opponent on this forum. It's like you and Modmuff are in one prison cell. On most issues you hate each other, but on this one issue you are cursed to be lovers. It must be hard, but I hope you'll survive. :)
WritersBeware  
Mar 24, 2010 | #27
Yuri, your company has much bigger, immediate LEGAL problems about which to worry. I highly suggest that you address them, as the clock is ticking.
Mar 24, 2010 | #28
Carly, you've been HIRED to do that, at Barclay's expense.

Actually, that's wrong. I am not hired to sit on any forums and answer questions. As I'm sat here now I'm not being paid, I'm at home in my own time. I was at lunchtime when I posted too. I rarely log onto the forum at work. I'm hired to do website design, SEO etc. I'm hired to go through UKE.com and fix errors, make the pages load faster, rewrite copy, update broken links etc. I choose to come on the forum (and yeah 70% in my own time) and engage in conversations with people because I think there's value in it. Plus I like reading the info about scammers. When I leave in September (to go to do my MA) nobody else will come here from AA and 'take over'. I'll probably still look in and post though.

I'm not against anybody adding their site to the list I'm just saying for me personally I hope AA doesn't get added because there's value in helping the few people I can. (Though why those people don't use the messaging service in their control panel, I don't know!)

I can see why ET got added. I can't see why the individual in question hasn't had their IP banned or been reported to their ISP.
WritersBeware  
Mar 24, 2010 | #29
Obsessive-compulsive psychosis rears its ugly head, yet again.

Today's threads from the psycho:

"WritersBeware and WRT libel and lies"
Today, 09:29 AM

"Ban WRT and WritersBeware"
Today, 10:59 AM
Modmuff 1 | 55  
Mar 25, 2010 | #30
WritersBeware is a proven liar. Here is her latest:

Carly you dimwit - THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! E---Town CHOSE to go on that list (which is populated mostly with legitimate UK Limited companies who got SICK AND TIRED of the lies and libel from paranoid hate-campaigners like WB and WRT). Why? Because it was subjected to close examintion on this site - and yes, also abused LIKE THE OTHER SITES ON THAT LIST.

Frankly, this site is a scam - it has NO legitimacy, LIARS like WB are not banned, and it's just a haven for the mad and the sad to spread lies about legit sites. The question is why any site WOULD NOT CHOOSE to be on that list!

WB - your accusing me of being a 'psycho' yet again, and of being other people, and of owning essays sites says just one thing: you are very mentally ill yourself. I pity you.

AND LMAO of course!!!

Carly - ONLY ONE site on the list is a scam, to my knowledge, and your insinuation that only scam sites are on there is BIMBO THINKING of a quite stunning level. Tsss...
Unhappy and Conned 1 | 18  
Mar 25, 2010 | #31
And THE MAD MODUFF IS ON THIS SITE TOO. A freak if ever there was one.
Don't take any notice of that freak of natures abusive tone or language he/she is obviously not happy even in his/her own tiny little world of nothing but anger. Wouldn't it be great if they took their anger and did something constructive with it like get a life and anger management classes. Hell they may even resemble a human being in the end !!!!!!!!! A few english language & grammer classes wouldn't go astray eithir !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best thing to do is ignore them. Indulging him/her will only make them feel important & hell they are so ignorant they are actually funny. Enjoy the laugh at his/her expense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as he has such writing skills maybe he/she should start writin essays. If you don't mind the fact there is a clear display of poor english and histerical ramblings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing I reckon he/she would be good for is, as a case study in my MENTAL HEALTH NURSING course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum / General Talk / The following websites may not be discussed...

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: