zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk11

Is poor essay quality a SCAM?

whacker1 3 | 2  
Jan 26, 2011 | #1
Hello, I'd just like to know how forum members judge an outfit to be a scam. I've used SuperiorPapers before, and they did delivery an essay based on my sources and specifications. However, it was pretty obvious the author was an ESL writer, and the quality of the work reflected a poor comprehension of the subject. It certainly wasn't written by someone with a Graduate degree. I paid for the essay to be proofread, but there were numerous "ESLisms" and sloppy punctuation. I had to submit it to another proofreading service just to ensure that it read as if it were produced by someone with English as their native language.

So, do you consider an operation to be a scam if the product is simply poor quality?
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Jan 26, 2011 | #2
Poor quality is not scam. Product delivered, you need to rewrite it to your instructions, and you're done.
WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2011 | #3
Poor quality is not scam.

Spoken like a true criminal and con-artist . . . .

Poor quality is not scam. Product delivered, you need to rewrite it to your instructions, and you're done.

Translation: If you buy a brand new Toyota and it has a dead engine, all you have to do is fix it yourself (you know, since it's NOT a scam for Toyota to provide a broken, not-as-advertised product).
Jan 26, 2011 | #4
Only a moron would buy a car with no check if it drives :- FYI. Car doesn't work on dead engine.
WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2011 | #5
Only a moron would buy a car with no check if it drives

I personally had a new car delivered, via freight, from across the country. You wouldn't know such is possible, considering where you live.
Jan 26, 2011 | #6
I personally had a new car delivered, via freight, from across the country.

so you buy a junk, have it repaired and then call it a new car? let me guess you bought it in Florida after the hurricane / flood. It looks well outside, but inside it's junk.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Jan 26, 2011 | #7
Poor quality is not scam.

Let's not get caught up in semantics.

If you buy from a company that sells you crap:

1.) Get your money back.
2.) Expose the company in forums like this so that nobody will ever order from it again.
3.) Sue the company for selling you a product that is different from what they promised.

^____^
WritersBeware  
Jan 26, 2011 | #8
^____^

The car in question is a limited edition model that is NOT available anywhere on the West Coast, you fu**-n simpleton. It probably costs more than your house, if you have one, which I highly doubt.
Jan 26, 2011 | #9
No wonder it had to be delivered, by fright :: )

WBs limited edition car
smirk - | 146  
Jan 27, 2011 | #10
this is called "double standard": dispatching a pack of dust instead of brazilian coffee is a crime, but delivering a senseless, plagiarized and ill-written paper instead of what was advertized is okay.

Only a moron would buy a car with no check if it drives

is this supposed to mean "don't buy anything online unless you wish to be ripped off"?
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 17, 2017 | #11
Personally, I don't see how you can separate poor quality from a scam. I believe that if a paper turned in is of poor quality, then the student got scammed by the company he hired or the writer he directly contracted for the job. When a writer is hired for the job, the client expects that person to be highly knowledgeable about the topic indicated. He is also expected to have impeccable writing skills which will allow the student to use the model paper without having to do any of the extra work that you mentioned. Anytime a client has to go an extra mile to fix the paper that was paid for, a scam, in my opinion, occurred. I don't understand why you had to hire an extra editor when you could have just sent the essay back to the company for revisions or reassignment / revised writing work. That is part of the service. That is, unless you knew you were paying for shabby service in the first place and just wanted to get your work completed on the cheap side.

Forum / General Talk / Is poor essay quality a SCAM?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: