zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk65

Proposed requirement for complaints: ORDER NUMBER

WritersBeware  
Feb 06, 2012 | #1
This forum is infested with unsubstantiated and fabricated "complaints." It is far too easy for lying competitors to post false complaints. Those types of threads/posts need to cease. They are harmful to writers, companies, and the overall reputation of the industry.

What I propose is that anyone who posts a complaint MUST provide the corresponding order number. There should be a warning on the posting screen. If a person ignores the warning and posts an unsubstantiated complaint without including the order number, the post/thread should be deleted.
Gurucoder 8 | 62  
Feb 06, 2012 | #2
True. At least it would help clients determine the truth as opposed to falsehood and cut-throat competition.
Carly 1 | 152   Company Representative
Feb 07, 2012 | #3
This is an excellent suggestion that would benefit all users of this site. I hope the forum admins will consider implementing this :)
queen sheba 74 | 799 ☆☆   Observer
Feb 07, 2012 | #4
what i propose is that every student should learn to research and write his/her own research papers. If this is done, we wouldnt have a supercharged psycho with a restless p***y like you whoring all over the forum, claiming to help students while, in actual fact, you're simply b.itching EssaySlum 'services'.
Armstrong 2 | 30   Student
Feb 07, 2012 | #5
I guess threads with vulgar language should also cease. Why do we have to insult each other?
Gurucoder 8 | 62  
Feb 07, 2012 | #6
Why do we have to insult each other?

We should not be vulgar. Such threads should be deleted as well to help keep the forum clean and helpful.

I suggest we boycott this forum for some days until the mods implement these important features.

1. Delete posts that lack evidence like order numbers.
2. Delete threads with vulgar language.
3. Delete threads from grammar trolls.
etc.
OP WritersBeware  
Feb 07, 2012 | #7
Gee, I wonder why the "queen sheba" creature is so against the idea. Oh, wait, I know-it will disarm its favorite weapon.
amnateeb 2 | 341   Freelance Writer
Feb 07, 2012 | #8
I have never been in favor of WildBoar. But this time, I believe the idea is good and should be implemented.
OP WritersBeware  
Feb 07, 2012 | #9
I have never been in favor

Well, that's because you are a fraudulent, lying, ESL idiot.
Feb 07, 2012 | #10
I am not. In fact, WildBoar, you are a liar and quite stupid swindler.
OP WritersBeware  
Feb 07, 2012 | #11
you are a liar

Do you have the slightest proof? No, you don't.

quite stupid swindler

"Do you have the slightest proof? No, you don't."
Feb 07, 2012 | #12
Did you have "the slightest proof" when accusing me of being a fraudulent, lying, ESL? No, you didn't. So, as usual, you are an idiot.

Btw, you are a liar when you call me a liar. Idiot!
pheelyks  
Feb 07, 2012 | #13
Did you have "the slightest proof" when accusing me of being a fraudulent, lying, ESL?

Your posts are proof that you are a less-than-competent ESL writer. Your assertions to the contrary are proof that your are a fraudulent liar. Ergo, there is substantial proof provided by you on this very forum that you are indeed "a fraudulent, lying, ESL."
Feb 07, 2012 | #14
Wrong. I clearly tell about my identity I am an ESL writer. I have never lied about my qualifications and never cheated anyone. You are a liar when you claim my posts being a proof against my legitimacy. You are a fraudulent, lying idiot who pokes his nose in others' matters. If you insist, same goes for you. You are a big scammer of this forum. Catch it!
pheelyks  
Feb 07, 2012 | #15
Again, your claim that you are in any way competent to write academic papers in English is a lie and is fraudulent, whether or not you believe the lie/fraud yourself.
Feb 07, 2012 | #16
Again, you are lying about me. I would be a liar and fraudster, if I hid my identity. And I have never intended to do so. Firstly, people are not dumb like you. They can better understand what quality is. I am not writing papers for you, thicko. My clients are satisfied, which is so obvious by the non-existence of any complaint against me or my work. Secondly, you are nowhere in a position to pass judgment on my abilities. If you do so, you are fooling no one but yourself, pheeLeaks. In fact, you are unqualified for writing academic papers. If you do not believe, you are a fraudster.

Self-praise is not recommendation!

"Too Much Undeserved Self-Praise Can Lead to Depression" Read it carefully, Mr. ignorant. sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111020024846.htm

Correction: Self-praise is no recommendation!

Otherwise, grammar trolls will try to bite me on the leg. Lol!
OP WritersBeware  
Feb 07, 2012 | #17
Again, you are lying about me.

No, he isn't.

I would be a liar and fraudster

You are a liar and a fraudster.

I have never intended to do so.

That doesn't change the fact that you lie and defraud.

Firstly, people are not dumb like you. They can better understand what quality is.

You're correct. It's a shame that your unwitting customers don't discover your level of "quality" until it's too late.

My clients are satisfied, which is so obvious by the non-existence of any complaint against me or my work.

What's "obvious" is that you've been here for 10 minutes, don't use your real name or writer ID, have virtually no consumer base, and display painfully flawed writing skills. THAT is why there are "no complaints" against you.

you are nowhere in a position to pass judgment on my abilities

Yes, he is, and so am I.
pheelyks  
Feb 07, 2012 | #18
In fact, you are unqualified for writing academic papers.

I actually have degrees from US universities that would suggest otherwise. You have half-decent EFL training and, most likely, not even a two-year higher education degree.
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Feb 07, 2012 | #19
Give pheelkys your email or orderId and in return he s your university if you complain. He is on record on that.
pheelyks  
Feb 07, 2012 | #20
This doesn't even make sense. How would their order id help me their university? Can you at least make your lies internally consistent?
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Feb 07, 2012 | #21
You know order id so you know who was your victim and you can do the final damage to him.
Gurucoder 8 | 62  
Feb 07, 2012 | #22
Why go off-topic? I thought WB was suggesting that we should include evidence when stating anything or complaining about anything. Most of the posts lack evidence and should be deleted to make this forum a useful one.
Feb 08, 2012 | #23
I actually have degrees from US universities that would suggest otherwise. You have half-decent EFL training and, most likely, not even a two-year higher education degree.

Keep your opinions to yourself, half-wit. You do not know anything about me that is why you keep spreading **** out there. Bloody illiterate dummy called pheeleaks!

No, he isn't.

He was... and you, too. WildBoar and pheeleaks are liars and fraudsters!

That doesn't change the fact that you lie and defraud.

This is not a fact. All what you say about me is your pathetic accusations and lies about me.

You're correct. It's a shame that your unwitting customers don't discover your level of "quality" until it's too late.

It is a shame that you cannot do any research about any writing company and have reported only what google tells you about, still you are here throwing mud at others. If it is too late, at least one of my clients should have reported about me. It has never happened. This proves you are a liar. WildBoar, you have got out of your senses as you cannot argue logically.

What's "obvious" is that you've been here for 10 minutes,

!0 minutes! You must be blind then. Check my first post, silly.

don't use your real name or writer ID, have virtually no consumer base, and display painfully flawed writing skills. THAT is why there are "no complaints" against you.

My username contains my real name. Even my email ID has my full name. Unlike you, I am not afraid of getting caught for any sort of law breaking. You posts libelous statements against others. I don't, and this proves I am genuine. I don't understand why the hell "Denial" hides his name from general public. He must be a scammer, and same goes for you, too. Oh, one more thing to mention that I have clients from this very forum. I am sure this will give you and your goat hypertension. LMAO

Bye bye, WildBoar liar!
pheelyks  
Feb 08, 2012 | #24
Keep your opinions to yourself

No.
Feb 08, 2012 | #25
I actually have degrees from US universities that would suggest otherwise. You have half-decent EFL training and, most likely, not even a two-year higher education degree

US degrees= Rubbish
2 year technical degree from Japan= 6 years 'technical' degree from US
Pheelyks= 1 'Degree' in English and Theater= Bullsh.it
Dude couldn't get any decent job and his colleagues had to go back for further 'studies'. Dude could only manage to direct a really whacky play
Feb 08, 2012 | #26

Lol! Pheeleaks, scrap your otiose degree! You are a liar when you claim you can write on any topics other than English. Liar and fraudster, pheeleaks s-i*!
pheelyks  
Feb 08, 2012 | #27
US degrees= Rubbish

That explains why many US schools (including the one I attended) are top draws for international students....

2 year technical degree from Japan= 6 years 'technical' degree from US

Nice math. Where's the information you're basing this on?

Two degrees, actually, and they're quite real.

Dude couldn't get any decent job and his colleagues had to go back for further 'studies'.

Dude started doing this job in school and hasn't even tried to look for another job--setting my own hours and buying my own house made this job seem pretty sweet.

Dude could only manage to direct a really whacky play

I've directed several plays with varying degrees of "whackiness" (interesting spelling, with the "h" there) and actually make a coupled thousand dollars a year as an actor--certainly not a living wage, but better than many. If you're a fan, I can send you regular updates about my work.
OP WritersBeware  
Feb 08, 2012 | #28
It is a shame that you cannot do any research about any writing company and have reported only what google tells you about

Good luck proving that nonsense.
Feb 08, 2012 | #29
Two degrees, actually, and they're quite real.

OK
Pheelyks= 2 'Degrees' in English and Theater= 2 Bullsh.its
pheelyks  
Feb 08, 2012 | #30
While I agree that my degrees are of very little practical value and they were pretty easy to obtain, I think the knowledge I gained was valuable.
Feb 08, 2012 | #31
Ok Pheelyks, for the first time you respond to me without resorting to insults...kudos for that(i am 100% sincere). At least we can engage- of course once in a while- in a meaningful discussion....Thank you!
pheelyks  
Feb 09, 2012 | #32
for the first time you respond to me without resorting to insults

I've responded many times without insulting you, unless you count asking for evidence or telling you you're a liar (when you're blatantly lying) as insults. You, on the other hand, appear to be incapable of posting anything without condescending or resorting to vulgarities, let alone posting anything valid, rational, and well founded.
Heremeout 9 | 180   Freelance Writer
Feb 09, 2012 | #33
your are a fraudulent liar.

Proofread!

WB has raised an important issue, I wonder why some of us, including me, are deviating from the topic of discussion.
OP WritersBeware  
Feb 16, 2012 | #34
Any updates on this issue, mod?
Feb 16, 2012 | #35
WritersBitchware, stfu!......we all know the mod doesn't give a rat's rectum about your proposals, cry baby.
OP WritersBeware  
Feb 16, 2012 | #36
Actually, moron, I have made plenty of suggestions that the mod has implemented because they are good suggestions that benefit the forum and its legitimate members/visitors. You're just mad because you won't be able to post any more fabricated complaints while falsely posing as a customer of your competitors. Darn.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Feb 16, 2012 | #37
WB wants ET order numbers served up to him on a silver platter, so he can track down and harass irate customers. Google was too much work.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 16, 2012 | #38
That doesn't make sense. If WB is an ET owner/employer/etc as you've claimed, she'd be able to "track down" complainers here by their descriptions of their orders. If this place were run by ET, they'd also be able to do it by ISPs.

I believe it's a sensible suggestion because there are some really sleazy competitors here (like Stu4) who are so desperate that they create phony accounts here pretending to be disappointed customers. In the past, they can never respond when asked for an order number and that's because there wasn't really any order and they weren't really customers.

Requiring order numbers for public complaints simply makes it harder to post phony complaints and that would be mutually beneficial to any company being defamed and to any prospective customers trying to figure out what sites and writers here can be trusted and which supposed "complaints" are just sleazy attempts to undermine the more successful businesses and writers by those who can't compete against them fairly.

And I practice what I preach: It would obviously be much easier for me to ignore the attacks on Pheelyks and to just be glad that someone has decided to keep using me as a comparison calling me genuine and him a "fraud." I'm definitely a legitimate writer, but I don't think the person making these comparisons between Pheelyks and me really has any way of knowing that. It takes much more effort for me to actually take my time to respond to those posts in his defense than it would to simply ignore them and count my blessings. As I've said many times, he and I compete directly against one another, both on the company boards and in our private work. If everybody else operated that way here, there'd be no need to ask for order numbers on any complaints. Since they don't, there is.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Feb 16, 2012 | #39
I think WB has tried to track customers using order descriptions, and now sees a chance to make this task easier.

they can never respond when asked for an order number

they shouldn't-- it's an invasion of privacy.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 16, 2012 | #40
they shouldn't-- it's an invasion of privacy.

Do you not understand why it makes sense? They're the ones choosing to post about it publicly in the first place and there's nothing to stop lowlife competitors from posing as "customers" of other sites or writers. They have the company message system to talk to company reps to keep it private if they want to. It's their choice: but they can't have it both ways by publicly criticizing the company and then objecting to any request that they substantiate that they're really customers because it's an "invasion of privacy."

They can always redact the last one or two digits of the order number the same way credit card numbers are partially redacted on statements. But even partially redacted digits of any supposed "order" would allow any of us who really write for those companies to determine instantly whether or not the form, series, and sequence is correct or that it's a totally fabricated complaint.

In fact, I specifically do recall one forum member who did provide a correct order # here about a year ago and as soon as he did, he received only genuine responses from those of us who write for that company. Nobody accused him of lying and nobody "retaliated" against him.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com

Forum / General Talk / Proposed requirement for complaints: ORDER NUMBER

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile: