zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk6

Regarding 4 post requirement for private forums

TMG2015 3 | 17   Company Representative
Aug 04, 2015 | #1
Howdy,

Just thought I'd point out that while I don't mind typing 4 posts to gain access to private forums (I understand it's to prove I'm not a robot and all that), it would definitely help if there were discussion threads that were worth contributing value-adding messages to. Virtually all of the threads available on the public forums are vapid and value-repellant.

Just a thought, thanks.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Aug 04, 2015 | #2
Hey y'all,

Just thought I'd let you know how much value you've added to the forum going through the desultory motions of getting to 4 posts. It's zero!

You'll be unhappy to know, though, that you have added to the general vapidity of this pit, especially with the above, which I am assuming is meant to be some sort of stimulating challenge.

Next time you have gotten what you wanted, snob, have the grace and charm to leave quietly.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Aug 04, 2015 | #3
Virtually all of the threads available on the public forums are vapid and value-repellant.

Today, in the other message, you wrote: "I've been an unregistered observer on this site on and off for many years now." So, could you explain what made you stick to the website and forum for so many years ;)
OP TMG2015 3 | 17   Company Representative
Aug 04, 2015 | #4
My bad, I think I came off the wrong way. I meant that a lot of the posts in the public forum are people asking about the legitimacy of various essay websites, as contrasted with, say, people asking advice for technical advice (e.g., about pros/cons of being a freelance vs. company writer). I can add value on the latter category, but less so on the former. The quality of responses on the forum is generally high, and the fights/arguments are entertaining. I just didn't want to post for the sake of posting to meet the quota, if I could avoid it.
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Aug 04, 2015 | #5
I assume the minimum post requirement exists to prevent spammers or trolls from accessing the valuable information posted there without proper introduction ;)
OP TMG2015 3 | 17   Company Representative
Aug 05, 2015 | #6
Fair enough, I'm just starting to explore the site resources in full.

Forum / General Talk / Regarding 4 post requirement for private forums

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile: