zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk5

"I cannot submit, change, or rewrite the text?" - Advice required.

oc02 1 | -  
Jul 03, 2010 | #1
I've failed two exams in the second semester of my masters program, so with the deadline for dissertation getting closer and closer, I've decided to purchase a dissertation, since I most likely won't be able to do the resits and the dissertation together at the same time. I've found two companies that provide essay writing services, one American, one from UK. But the thing that worries me is what I've read in terms and conditions on one of those sites:

"You agree that the copyright of any Work produced by us or our Writers belongs to us. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content of the Works or our Website, in whole or in part, save as hereinafter provided. You may download or copy one copy of the Works you have purchased only for your own personal use for academic study purposes only provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Works. However, you may not submit this document under your own name for academic assessment."

So, i was wondering, what the heck? What exactly do i pay 1400-2000 pounds for if submitting the text they give me as dissertation is a direct violation of "contract"? Furthermore, i can't change the text and "rewrite" it either, since its a violation too...

So, I'm very frustrated and don't know what should i do. Of course, purchasing dissertation is an act of rule breaking, but now that I've read this it's a double rule breaking, of university rules and of contract with these companies...

Please, give me an advice or a wise word of some sort, because I'm totally lost.
Sikandar 1 | 29  
Jul 03, 2010 | #2
These terms worry all students.
WritersBeware  
Jul 03, 2010 | #3
Those terms worry all CHEATERS.
alejandro051987 - | 1  
Jul 03, 2010 | #4
Every legitimately-operating company will have such terms and conditions - without them company would not be able to operate legally. No legitimate company will ever say you that you can submit the paper, full stop.

When you look for the company to give your dissertation ensure it is legitimate UK or US Company, speak to them, ask questions. Check the company (in UK via companies house, I am not sure about US). Maybe give them a small task to complete and see the quality. And only then decide which one you would go for.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Oct 31, 2017 | #5
The company that placed that disclaimer in the TOS is one that is not on the level. There is a reason that they put that in there. Most likely to use against you in the future in some form. All of the academic outsourcing sites I have worked with do not have disclaimers like that. In fact, the disclaimers are the exact opposite. It informs the client that after the paper is submitted to them, all rights, intentions, and purposes for the model paper transfers to the client. Therefore, the client has all the rights and privileges of the original author and as such, they are allowed to modify the model paper to their hearts content. When you consider the amount of money that you will be paying for the paper, it doesn't make sense to pay that much for a paper that you don't own. There are many other academic outsourcing companies out there that transfer rights to the client. Look for one of those and work with them. They are more on the level when it comes to the use of the paper it seems.

Forum / General Talk / "I cannot submit, change, or rewrite the text?" - Advice required.

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: