zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk40

Third Class US and UK Students Vs Competent ESL University Professor

Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Jan 16, 2010 | #1
Dear members,

Whom do you like to get your papers written by?

Third Class US and UK Students or Competent ESL University Professor!!!
Researcher 8 | 317  
Jan 16, 2010 | #2
I will go for a competent ESL University Professor.....
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Jan 16, 2010 | #3
Neither. Are these your only options, idiots?
Researcher 8 | 317  
Jan 16, 2010 | #4
Hey Please include pathetic writers from ********* in the list too.......
WritersBeware  
Jan 16, 2010 | #5
Researcher, by the time I am done investigating and posting evidence against your ripoff sites, you'll be lucky to make enough money to pay your domain renewal fees.

By the way, if you think that you are safe just because you're in your foreign mud-hut, think again. I will not target you, personally, in a US court. Instead, I will target all of your .com, .net, .org, etc. domains, which are 100% bound by US law and US court orders. Think about that for a minute, and then take another minute to review what happened to xact.

If you'd like to have any future in the industry, or continue to own any essay-related sites, you should probably accept my offer to take your leave.
Jan 16, 2010 | #6
all of your .com, .net, .org, etc. domains, which are 100% bound by US law and US court orders.

That is one thing the idiots can't seem to comprehend - sites can be taken down and destroyed through a US court order. Google, godaddy, etc etc are all bound by US law. Even if the servers were shifted beyond the reach of US law, there's this little thing called SEARCH ENGINES and all major directories (all American) - a ban order is akin to a death sentence.
OP Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Jan 16, 2010 | #7
Neither. Are these your only options, idiots?

Only stubborn idiots and fascist will not choose any of these options.

What are your comments on the following reports, Miss. Wild Boar?

ripoffreport/tutoring/essay-town/essay-town-website-offers-to-f4963.htm
ripoffreport/tutoring/essay-town/essay-town-website -offers-to-f4963.htm
ripoffreport/adult-career-continuing-education/essay-town/essay-town-ripoff-internet-ae22z.htm

I know you will delete this post asap.

Wild Boar

Sorry for the word "Boar"!!!
pheelyks  
Jan 16, 2010 | #8
What are your comments on the following reports, Miss. Wild Boar?

The two rip-off reports listed here (you posted one link twice--was this just a stupid accident, or an attempt to make it look like there was more substance to your claims) both involve ET's non-custom essay service, where you are able to purchase any essay the company already has at a flat rate. The website clearly states that they might not have a paper meeting a customer's exact specifications, and that should this prove to be the case the money can be used to order a custom essay. These two customers apparently didn't have the time to choose that option, having waited until the last second to order a previously completed essay. Not exactly ET's fault.

Also, the fact that you found only two complaints over the past four years shows a pretty good track record.
OP Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Jan 16, 2010 | #9
It is quite normal that the naked will try to conceal his or her nudity with paws. But alas! futile attempt!!! your nakedness is an open secret. Here is another:

ripoffreport/on-line-business/essay-town/essay-town-ripoff-internet-bxx ec.htm
Researcher 8 | 317  
Jan 16, 2010 | #10
Researcher, by the time I am done investigating and posting evidence against your ripoff sites, you'll be lucky to make enough money to pay your domain renewal fees.

Mod !! Please look at another threat.......

Viewers please read yourself the threats from a filthy criminal Russian who is even pulling US in this.. I can easily try you in any court of Law for racism you phat As*

Better keep your phat As* saved....

WB I challenge you to go ahead..... I have been silent all these days because i consider you another stupid in the race of getting some cheap publicity for her sites... If you think you can do it .. go ahead puppy.... I am waiting.......
OP Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Jan 16, 2010 | #11
This Filthy Creature WritersBeware is stupid enough to put on her diaper around her head. Here is some more blows from me:

google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&rls=gm&q=Essay%20Town*%20fraud* %20scam*
Jan 16, 2010 | #12
You lot are an ignorant and suicidal bunch. The tragedy of it all is that you really do not understand how transparent (liar and researcher) and how moronically stupid (fractured brain) you are.

Not one of you has grown out of the terrible twos ... you poor, sorry, knuckle headed sods.
WritersBeware  
Jan 16, 2010 | #13
I can easily try you in any court of Law for racism

LMAO!

You wouldn't happen to know any of the names on this list, would you?

ahcorporation.com/aboutus.htm

It's truly like shooting fish in a barrel . . . .
Jan 16, 2010 | #14
WB - that is a gem of a find. Even though it made me gag more times than I care to remember, the webcopy is hilarious:

AH Corporation established to capture benefit of the tendency of improvement in the internet commerce all over Pakistan and in overseas countries. It established in the mid of 2003, utmost company which can carry out all the requirements of new age.

We bequeath the best corresponded medium (web hosting / website designing) on internet to our clients by which they can care for all of their important information and market their products or business on the internet through their website. We are providing the most luminous technology and presentation to our client; which is entirely different from others and based on innovative and ground-breaking system.

Core Team:

We deem that we are providing most excellent service to our clients. To stay side by side with the latest business development and innovation, a team of extremely strong-willed and exceptionally hard-working professional is our asset.

`fess up Researcher - did you write that brilliant joke of a webcopy? If so, you could make a fortune as a comedy scriptwriter.

Do you people really not see what is wrong with the webcopy? The English is so immeasurably horrendous that it does not even make any sense.

What is all this about `luminosity' and what on earth does `central part track' even mean??? For that matter, what is a `best corresponded medium'????!!! Also - why on earth would you want to create a `contradictory' marketing `schema'?

What on earth compelled you to use the word `bequeath' here? Was someone holding a loaded gun to your empty head?

I `bequeath' upon thee the title of Lord of Fools! Arise, Researcher, and be gone from here forever more.

I really am looking forward to reading through the rest of this treasure :)
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Jan 16, 2010 | #15
Is there an English-language version of that mess anywhere?
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
Jan 16, 2010 | #16
FreelanceWriter - the deluded fools actually believe that they are qualified to write in English :) Not only that but, according to their over-active imagination, customers prefer them to ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED native English language speakers ...

You lot give the professional ESL writers a really bad rep.

Serious now - however disrespectful they may be of their responsibilities towards their customers, where do Yuri and Alexei get off hiring people like this? While the Brain Dead creature was eventually fired, Academia-Research had that thing on its books as a PREMIUM WRITER!!!! Isn't this a scam in itself?
pheelyks  
Jan 16, 2010 | #17
This Filthy Creature WritersBeware is stupid enough to put on her diaper around her head.

Wow! Great detective work, Fracturegang! You found a site that says ET is a fraud! No, wait a minute...this is a link to the results from a google search of the terms "Essay," "Town," "Fraud," and "Scam"--that didn't tale any work at all! Nor does it prove anything!

Did you even bother to look at the results? The first two hits are for THIS FORUM, where the initial claim you are trying to prove takes place. At the very least, this constitutes an employment of circular logic, which has been dismissed as a prima facie fallacy for millenia. Furthermore, the quotes that appear beneath these hits don't say ANYTHING about ET being a fraudulent company--even your baseless and moronic accusations don't make it to the top of the results.

The second result is a different website forum. Here is what the forum creators/administrators listed as a description for one area of threads:

"If you are a victim of *********.com scam, you can share your experience with all Internet community. Let your story be heard! Help others to avoid scam becoming victims of this fraudulent website."

Now why does that level of English sound familiar? No, it's not just Fracturegang and anky...there's something else...I know! This site is extremely similar to the UVO/Academic Expert writer's forum, found here:

gradelancer.com/forum/

Why don't we read some of the posts here--made by actual UVO and AE writers--and then decide whom we'd like to hire to write our papers.
Researcher 8 | 317  
Jan 16, 2010 | #18
WB - that is a gem of a find. Even though it made me gag more times than I care to remember, the webcopy is hilarious:

Phat As* ... if u call this gem of a find than you are most stupid creature on this face of earth. Your parents shall be shameful of giving a birth to a mentally retarded AH (it means As* Hol* and the AH Corporation AKA As* Hol* Corporation belongs to you and your like minded AH)

The two rip-off reports listed here (you posted one link twice--was this just a stupid accident, or an attempt to make it look like there was more substance to your claims).

Poor and childish defence of a Criminal Website *********..... viewers please be ware of these Russian Criminals.......
OP Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Jan 16, 2010 | #19
PH Plucker Phyleeks!!! What is your problem with the similarity? This forum also is as bleak as *********. After all that forum tells the truth
pheelyks  
Jan 16, 2010 | #20
What is your problem with the similarity?

My problem with the similarity is that it leds me to believe that UVO/AE had a hand in creating the forum whose express purpose is denigrating ET. Did I really have to spell that out for you?

that forum tells the truth

That forum is a ridiculous bit of propaganda obvisouly run by people who do not have a proficiency in English, and therefore have little standing in the academic English industry.

Poor and childish defence of a Criminal Website

Really? What about my defense is poor and childish? The part where I pointed out your complete lack of evidence, or the part where the evidence you thought you DID have actually suggests something else entirely?
Jan 17, 2010 | #21
Researcher - either respond to the posts or get used to being ignored.
Researcher 8 | 317  
Jan 17, 2010 | #22
That forum is a ridiculous bit of propaganda obviously run by people who do not have a proficiency in English

Do you any standing in your own eyes?

complete lack of evidence,

Who will evaluate whether evidence is right or wrong? do you have a sensible and serious answer to this?

Researcher - either respond to the posts or get used to being ignored.

So you have stucked your as* at this thread when you knew you cannot win an argument from me ..... have guts? post your address here and my lawyer will send you a love letter...... com'on...
Jan 17, 2010 | #23
I did respond to the other thread, moron.
Researcher 8 | 317  
Jan 17, 2010 | #24
But you haven't got enough shi* in your hol* to post your address here......
Jan 17, 2010 | #25
What a clever response! Aren't you brilliant?

Live with what's going to happen to you, spamming scammer :) The sites which you are trying to recommend here (you know, those low-grade ESL ones) are going to be exposed for the horrid quality they provide.

Watch out ... an order will be placed on any one of them (maybe all), any time and the quality will be scrutinised from here to kingdom come.
Researcher 8 | 317  
Jan 17, 2010 | #26
Live with what's going to happen to you :)

is that another masked threat? like you and your company do here? grow up you idiot...... ********* and co has been exposed........... idiot......
OP Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Jan 18, 2010 | #27
people who do not have a proficiency in English,

Really English has come out of your mother's something. Soon you are going to get a list of the screen shots of those posts that you deleted because they were against *********.
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Jan 18, 2010 | #28
English has come out of your mother's something

I think that this statement shows your essential frustration here-- everyone calls you an idiot and imbecile, because you can't speak English adequately. you can't hold a job even at a shady paper mill, because you can't write English well enough. and you can't even insult people using an appropriate idiom, because you can't speak English without tipping your hand. as this above statement reflects, you now hate English.

the solution is not to blame or hate English-- it's to get better at it.

just think: you could be holding your own in arguments, without even having to refer to anyone's mother, sister, dog (this is not a curse needing starred or blurred, btw) or "phat ass" (this is actually a compliment).

ask yourself: can I afford ESL lessons? because let me tell you: they are an investment in your future happiness.
OP Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Jan 18, 2010 | #29
ho...ho...ho...he...he...he.......pissed off.........

the solution is not to blame or hate English-- it's to get better at it.

Yes, English does not come fluently from my heart. So often I use those vulgar words to take revenge against the nasty people like WRT, Phyleeks and WritersBeware.

But I hate Phyleeks because he thinks that English is his sole possession. It is because, he thinks, English came out of something of his...moth*r as his brothers came out.

everyone calls you an idiot and imbecile, because you can't speak English adequately.

Are you the lapdog of WB?
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Jan 18, 2010 | #30
I am just trying to give you some advice. "dog" really isn't as much of an insult in English, for example. it's a clear marker that you're not really comfortable with the idiom. the more English speakers you actually know in real life matters-- how can you trade insults when you are simply translating your own expressions, which then make no sense in the culture of the new language? it is like trying to shoot something a mile away, using a shotgun.

I am as fully against WB's ignorance and prejudice as I am against your prejudice and inappropriately-phrased vulgarity. I suspect that she counts among her personal circle zero Ukrainians-- I also suspect that you count no Americans among yours.
Jan 18, 2010 | #31
English does not come fluently from my heart.

If your English came from the heart, you are as heartless as you are soulless!

Please have a heart and learn the language you insist upon using here (whatever that language may be).
LieBuster - | 100  
Jan 18, 2010 | #32
WRT AKA Melissa the Australian.

The fact is, EFL writers have BETTER English than most Americans - and certainly better than you or WB!

Your education system is the worst in the western world and most American GRADUATE are officially illiterate!

Give me an essay written by an educated Pakistani any day! They speak GOOD English, not American trash!

And WRT you Australian Wombat brain - exactly HOW MANY language do you speak again? Errrr...well you try dismally to speak English....can you speak any more, RETARD?

I think I'll take your silence as a no, YOU RACIST BIGOTED PRAT!
Jan 18, 2010 | #33
exactly HOW MANY language do you speak again?

English, French and Italian :) Want to test me?

Make up your mind! Am I American or Australian?

I'm playing along with your `the world according to Melissa.' At least it has calmed you down to the point where you managed a post without your HAHA HAHA and I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. Progress is being made. The second step is to induce you to eat a single, teeny weeny, green pea. Deal?

The twelfth step (the most drastic of all) is the smashing of your peroxide bottles.
pheelyks  
Jan 18, 2010 | #34
The fact is, EFL writers have BETTER English than most Americans

Where do you get these "facts"? They have to be verified objectively somehow before they actually become "facts;" believing really hard doesn't make things true, Melissa.

most American GRADUATE are officially illiterate!

Funny, Probably a typo, but still pretty funny. Most Melissa pretty dumb, too.

The twelfth step (the most drastic of all) is the smashing of your peroxide bottles.

We might want to move this up a few steps. Peroxide could be a large part of the impenetrable barrier that seems to exist between Melissa's head and things like reality and logic.
LieBuster - | 100  
Jan 18, 2010 | #35
WRT AKA Melissa the Australian. Talking to yourself again there LOONYTOONS!

You only speak these languages: RETARD, MORON, CRETIN, LOONIE AND PSYCHO. No others I'm afraid. P.S. Saying 'spaghetti' does not count as speaking Italian YOU IDIOTS! Nor does saying 'Camembert' count as French, or 'Tortilla' count as making you a fluent Spanish speaker. YOU DELUDED ILLITERATE BIGOT!

The fact is, EFL writers have BETTER English than most Americans - and certainly better than you or WB!

Your education system is the worst in the western world and most American GRADUATES are officially illiterate! (TYPO CORRECTED SO RETARD PAEDOPHILE NIGEL PHLEEKS WON'T CRY TO MUMMY...)

Give me an essay written by an educated Pakistani any day! They speak GOOD English, not American trash! But thanks guys for showing everyone what kind of trash they can expect if they are stupid enough to order from cheapo companies like *********.

And WRT you Australian Wombat brain - YOU RACIST BIGOTED PRAT!
WritersBeware  
Jan 18, 2010 | #36
I am as fully against WB's ignorance and prejudice as I am against your prejudice and inappropriately-phrased vulgarity.

STFU, coward. Why are you such a sniveling, little b**-h? Why don't you just confront me in the thread in which I asked you to prove your accusations instead of engaging in your signature duck-and-move attacks across multiple threads? Piece of garbage . . . .
pheelyks  
Jan 18, 2010 | #37
our education system is the worst in the western world and most American GRADUATES are officially illiterate!

Why didn't you just write something original instead? And I'm not sure how you confused the word "funny" with my crying, Melissa, but most of us laugh when something amuses us. Seek help.
Jan 18, 2010 | #38
Would my Comp Lit MA dissertation (written entirely in French) count as something more than `Camembert'? My French is flawlessly fluent and my Italian only slightly less so. I am open to your testing and challenging me on these two claims, Melissa.

Now, lassie, don't get your panties in a twist over this. You are still in therapy and we neither need nor want any setbacks. Thus far, we have managed two posts without any HAHA HAHA'S, I WIN, YOU LOSE and `=.' This is a very positive development. The next step is to try and get a single green pea down your throat and into your stomach. Would you prefer a cockroach sandwich? You can have one, if you must, but eating your relatives is not very nice, you know. We went over this during your last session.

Th third step would be a post without any all-caps words.

If you maintain your current progress rate, you may reach semi-normalcy levels within five decades or so.

Even though you are a lying donkey, you must not give up on yourself.

We might want to move this up a few steps. Peroxide could be a large part of the impenetrable barrier that seems to exist between Melissa's head and things like reality and logic.

I see your point. Yes, we need to rework her treatment plan. Would electroshock therapy work with her? Might render her speechless, which would be good.
pheelyks  
Jan 18, 2010 | #39
I really think a simple yet hearty sandwich is a good place to start. We'd be amazed by the difference, I'm sure.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Oct 31, 2017 | #40
I would not want a third class UK or US student writing my paper for me. Neither would I trust the skills of a "competent" ESL university professor. The only academic person I would trust in this instance, who isn't in the list, is a US or UK tenured professor. Since a tenured professor will not have any interest in writing students papers either privately or through an academic outsourcing site, I am out of luck. Now that I think about it, why are you even asking? You obviously know that the response to your query will be on the negative side. Why even bring it up? Are you trying to test the waters? Don't try to sell any of us on the idea that you are competent ESL university professor, your grammar alone is a dead giveaway. No way you could even pass yourself off as a grammar school teacher. So forget it, you won't be conning anyone with that question.

Forum / General Talk / Third Class US and UK Students Vs Competent ESL University Professor

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: