zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk13

I've used an online writing service... meeting my tutor....TIPS please

i_will_pass 4 | 17  
Nov 04, 2010 | #1
Hey people!

I have used an online service to do part of my work and then i gave it to my tutor to have a look (hard copy). im going to see her again on tuesday and im bit scared of the comments... i think the paper is not bad but im afraid if she asks me about the english written on the paper.. im not native speaker and i think the paper is pretty much looking from a native speaker...

any tips to help me out on that other then read read and read the paper before seeing her?
Major 39 | 1,379 ☆☆☆☆  
Nov 05, 2010 | #2
1. Make sure you actually KNOW what is written in the paper. Read it 5 times (and understand it, including all vocabulary).

2. Hopefully you have some reliable native English friend who, cough cough, was friendly enough to read and revise it for you.
OP i_will_pass 4 | 17  
Nov 05, 2010 | #3
Any other idea people??please help!
forumregulator 1 | 164  
Nov 05, 2010 | #4
You can't get any better advice. All I can add is that you should check out all the references used and try to explore more, just in case your lecturer wants to know why you did not use this journal or that book.

Also, try to find out other things that could have been added to the paper and make up excuses as to why 'you' did not include them.
OP i_will_pass 4 | 17  
Nov 05, 2010 | #5
thanks forumregulator, i thought about that too...#

other question:

it is not fraud giving the paper to some professional to put it in a decent english , right?
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Nov 05, 2010 | #6
you will want to deny doing that.
OP i_will_pass 4 | 17  
Nov 05, 2010 | #7
im not sure i understood....

you meant: im giving more reasons to her that the piece isnt mine?
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Nov 05, 2010 | #8
they will be trying to prove you didn't write it. you are going to have to lie, and deny everything.
forumregulator 1 | 164  
Nov 05, 2010 | #9
you will want to deny doing that.

Well in!! In any case, you would want to feign naivety in as far as professional writing services are concerned. So, next time your teacher's talking about students using ghostwriters to get their papers done, just shake your head the whole time like you are in state of utter disbelief.
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Nov 06, 2010 | #10
Just stick to Major's advice.
bigslick - | 1  
Nov 11, 2010 | #11
hey who wrote the paper for you
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 20, 2017 | #12
In instances such as these, it is best to create your cover before you go in to meet your tutor. One of the first things I would do is go to the Writing Center of the university and ask someone there to review my paper. The paper I would submit for review will be the very model paper that you are taking to the meeting with your tutor. Ask for help in further improving the language. That way, you can claim that you had professional help from university recommended assistance groups. I would also run the model paper through a free online editor such as Grammarly, just to make sure that you are not worried for nothing. Cut and paste the soft copy into the editing box and take note of the corrections the software may recommend, then make the changes. That will give you another reference point to point to in case the tutor asks why the paper sounds like a native speaker wrote it. Rather than making the tutor suspicious about the source of the paper, you will instead come across as a dedicated student who is willing to do the work, grammar-wise in order to come up to the academic standards of your university.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Dec 01, 2017 | #13
I have reason to believe that many clients hardly even bother to read the assignments that they purchase before they turn them in for credit; they just count the pages or words, maybe read the headings and subheadings, and lightly skim the actual essays. So, the first thing you should do is read the project thoroughly and make sure that you understand what each and every sentence means and also what each and every word means. You don't want to stare back at your tutor looking like a deer in headlights when asked what you meant by a particular sentence or word choice. However, don't expect your writer to appreciate emails from you asking to explain every word or sentence that you may not understand unless that was something you and your writer specifically agreed about in advance. Unless you tell us to write something at a very simple level, we write college essays and grad-school essays at the appropriate level for the assignment and we expect that our clients placing those orders are fully capable of reading and understanding any project they commission us to write. Just read your project line by line so you understand every argument and every point and look up any word that isn't in your vocabulary.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com

Forum / General Talk / I've used an online writing service... meeting my tutor....TIPS please

www.all-dipllom.com

у нас
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: