zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / General Talk7

A workable, scam-free ESL writing business model.

queen sheba 74 | 799 ☆☆   Observer
Feb 01, 2013 | #1
If ESL writers/site owners want to defeat the persistent efforts by "native writers" to portray them as fraudulent, they should simply change their business models and adopt the following clean, scam-free model:

a) Create excellent essay websites with proper functionality.

b) Charge premium prices just like established companies do(say $35 per page).

c) Hire the so called native writers(actually hire competent writers) and pay them well.

d) As most ESL students(who BTW constitute 65% of all essay mills consumers) prefer qualified, ESL writers, website owners should hire competent ESL writers to meet the demand of ESL students.

Since some of these writers will mostly be from the UK or US, the merchants will not be deceiving students by marketing their websites as located in the UK/US. Further, clients will be assured of high quality work and the ESL site owners will make more as the quality of their services will be higher.

Writers like pheelyks will have no option but to be hired by ESL merchants. Native writers will either play by the rules/standards established by ESL merchants or quit the business altogether. A classic Darwinism in practice.
pheelyks2 1 | 148   Freelance Writer
Feb 01, 2013 | #2
If ESL writers/site owners want to defeat the persistent efforts by "native writers" to portray them as fraudulent

Where have you seen this occurring? I know several people here, myself included, that like exposing fraudulent behavior when committed by anyone regardless of their native tongue, but I've never seen anyone claim that ESL writers are automatically fraudulent. The only person that makes such sweeping statement about broad classes of people is you.

Writers like pheelyks

Every time you use my name it makes me more popular. By all means, keep it up.
99Essays 4 | 258   Freelance Writer
Feb 01, 2013 | #3
and pay them well.

As long as they do this, I don't care if they are an ESL merchant, the noblest of Americans, a Bantu-speaking herdsman, or possibly even a Canadian.
ProfessorVerb    35 | 837 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 01, 2013 | #4
or possibly even a Canadian.

Hey, we gotta draw the line somewhere!
pheelyks2 1 | 148   Freelance Writer
Feb 01, 2013 | #5
Actually they drew two lines, one at the 45th parallel extending from New York State to teh Great Lakes, then at the 49th parallel west from there.

The more you know!
ProfessorVerb    35 | 837 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 01, 2013 | #6
Ninety percent of Canadian companies are owned by U.S. interests and 90 percent of Canadians live within 100 miles of the U.S. border. We should just go ahead and make this a state (except for Quebec; no one wants Quebec).
brighter writer 1 | 7   Freelance Writer
Aug 01, 2013 | #7
queen sheba

If ESL writers/site owners want to defeat the persistent efforts by "native writers" to portray them as fraudulent, they should simply change their business models and adopt the following clean, scam-free model:

I SO agree and appreciate!

Forum / General Talk / A workable, scam-free ESL writing business model.

www.all-dipllom.com

подробно
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: