zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers7

ACADEMIA-RESEARCH LEFT FOR THEMSELVES MY 780 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!

elen_sh 1 | 1  
Mar 19, 2009 | #1
Academia-reseach.com ruined my life. I am writing letters and have no answer. This is my letter to them:
"Hello,
I want to recollect you about me.
Two years ago at the beginning of June you closed my account saying that you found plagiarism without any explanations. You left the big money I earned, 780, dollars for yourself. I was asking to continue working without money back, but you ignored. I was writing letters asking to explain - you ignored! I am not going to leave it as it is . I remember how you ruined my life and my plans. I am going to leave a letter about this case everywhere. Your company that I worked for honestly for two years must be punished for what you did to me. You offended me greatly. You may continue to ignore my letters, but remember that I will never forget this and one day my avenge will get you.

I wish you cry and suffer as long as I did.
The person who spent my money will buy medicine for himself for the sum two times bigger that you stole from me.
Elena"
Raju7575 2 | 14  
Apr 15, 2009 | #2
Too bad! its good that I did not joint this organization. I did send them the test essay but they never replied back. Asked Angelina several times but she said she did not get a chance to look into my test essay. What a unprofessional attitude. I will never appy there again considering the feedback I am getting.

Thanks
Dave
serene  
Apr 15, 2009 | #3
Academia-reseach.com ruined my life

This is the usual story of this company. We were all cheated by them at one point or other. Such a nasty, self-serving, unethical and unkind company - still, I must say, it is better than Project1stclass. At least they pay a pittance for a few months. Please don't remind me of these two disgusting entities.
EW_writer 23 | 2,055 ☆☆☆  
Apr 15, 2009 | #4
Academia-reseach.com ruined my life. I am writing letters and have no answer. This is my letter to them:

Wait.. did you receive any payment at all from them? Are you saying that you kept working for them for two years without getting paid? I considered working for them as well but their system was too weird.
Fracturegang 7 | 345  
Sep 27, 2009 | #5
Hi, Elen,

It is really a painful experience. Did they give you the money back?
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Sep 28, 2009 | #6
did they fire you?
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 01, 2017 | #7
Considering the grammar that was used to construct this post, I can understand why AR decided to withhold your payment. The plagiarism accusations may have been on the level considering the letter that the OP wrote made my eyes bleed. There are times when AR actually does apply the fining and penalty system upon a writer based on fair and just accusations. Normally, a plagiarism accusation is accompanied by an actual plagiarism report, which the writer can refer to. Also, there are instances when the QAD asks the writer to reduce the percentage of plagiarism prior to the final submission to the client. I don't think that this poster is telling us the whole story. As a previously AR connected writer who had plagiarism problems with the QAD once in a while, I knew that all I had to do was change the presentation of the supposed plagiarized portions and the paper would go through, be delivered, and after two weeks, I would see payment. I know I sound bitter about AR most of the time but I will be fair to them when I know that the whole story is not being told. I will always call a Spade a Spade.

Forum / Writing Careers / ACADEMIA-RESEARCH LEFT FOR THEMSELVES MY 780 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: