zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers15

Which Academic Site Would You Recommend to a Writer?

Ambitious 2 | 3   Freelance Writer
Jul 29, 2014 | #1
Which academic site would you recommend the writers to apply which will not take long to be verified and its lucrative??

Thank you.

uvocorp.com

essaywriters.net [DND*]

allwriting.net

writerbay.com

I think these sites should be among the lucrative or which other sites do you think they are?
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Jul 29, 2014 | #2
which other sites do you think they are?

Sometimes an error says it all-- they are, indeed, a lot of other sites-- hundreds, maybe. See, company X owns websites A-W. When website A gets too many scathing reviews, they move to website B. It's a way the owners have of passing the buck-- flying by night and staying in the same place, creating hundreds of false leads. It's lazy and effective, until someone drops the hammer. Know what I mean?
graphophobius 7 | 578   Freelance Writer
Jul 29, 2014 | #3
Which academic site would you recommend the writers to apply which will not take long to be verified and its lucrative??

Your writing skills and level of ambition are certainly too high to be working for a company. Don't waste your full potential on sites that are worried about superfluous verification procedures. There's no need to prove yourself, ever. You should definitely strike out on your own and charge top dollar.
writers2beware 41 | 2,024 ☆☆☆☆  
Jul 29, 2014 | #4
There's no need to prove yourself, ever. You should definitely strike out on your own and charge top dollar.

Indeed, "Ambitious." Don't let your painfully obvious lack of skill/standards/reasoning stand in your way. The world is your oyster.
Mishrad - | 5   Freelance Writer
Jul 30, 2014 | #5
Do your own research, please.
Academic Expert101 - | 36   Freelance Writer
Aug 06, 2014 | #6
Any website is fine for as long as they pay your money and don't treat you like trash. It also depends with your qualifications and experience as well as competency. You may write a paper that is acceptable in one company and unacceptable to another. It all depends on your competency and experience.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Aug 06, 2014 | #7
You shouldn't be writing papers in English for anyone.
Academic Expert101 - | 36   Freelance Writer
Aug 06, 2014 | #8
I think i will hire you as my proofreader.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Aug 06, 2014 | #9
This is funny, because I am an ESL teacher, and I actually could help you if you paid me. Judging by your current level of competency, though, you're very lazy, and/or can't afford English lessons. Have a nice day.
cetuu2 - | 2   Freelance Writer
Aug 07, 2014 | #10
l am a writer and a teacher can someone help me please get an account with writerbay,uvocorp,allwriting or any
Aug 07, 2014 | #11
l am a writer and a teacher

Damn, that's both sobering and scary.
maurafn    - | 1   Freelance Writer
Nov 06, 2017 | #12

Academic Writer Careers

Hi, I am looking to work as an academic writer. Can anyone recommend legitimate sites that hire academic writers from home? Or can anyone refer me to prior posts on this matter? I currently live in Israel with a work permit and I also am an US citizen. I hold a bachelor's degree in History and an MA in Holocaust studies.
writologist 2 | 30   Freelance Writer
Nov 06, 2017 | #13
Try SimpleTense Education or Academic Knowledge. They are quite lucrative, and the best for ENL writers if you ask me.
Nov 13, 2017 | #14
writologist = clueless
writologist 2 | 30   Freelance Writer
Nov 13, 2017 | #15
Writers2beware = school me!

Forum / Writing Careers / Which Academic Site Would You Recommend to a Writer?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: