zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers9

Answering questions and getting paid (authenticy and monetary gain?)

Ekta 9 | 20  
Nov 14, 2008 | #1
Hi!

I learnt from my search on Internet that:

1. There are sites that pay to answer questions.
2. You need to answer questions raised by students.
3. Anyone can sign up and start up.

But does it really work with respect to:
1. Surety in monetary gain.
2. Authenticity

Your guidance is superior to pearl.

Thank you and best wishes,
Ekta
dreamer  
Nov 14, 2008 | #2
Your guidance is superior to pearl.

Pearl, or no pearl. Don't think you can look for guidance here. You must find out on your own. Just the way we all do.
OP Ekta 9 | 20  
Dec 19, 2008 | #3
Hello!
Are these sites good?

studentoffortune.com
knowbrainers.com/questions.php

Do they pay?
What do you say WB and MAk?
Thank you and best wishes,
Ekta
whitegrim 4 | 72   Freelance Writer
Dec 19, 2008 | #4
studentoffortune

Yup they are good and they really pay. Though they cut around 18% of the bounty you charge for your work and then 30% tax on your earnings for your source of income being USA.

WB! Use your accusations that I am involved with them as well... That's how your posts have increased...
WritersBeware  
Dec 19, 2008 | #5
WB! Use your accusations that I am involved with them as well.

You seem to think that your mindless, barely understandable, ESL ramblings are worthy of the time that it would take me to belittle you with a reasoned response. You're wrong.

You are slightly amusing, however. You make me laugh.
Raju7575 2 | 14  
Apr 16, 2009 | #6
Ok I will give them a try and let you know my feedback.

thanks
Dave
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 10, 2017 | #7
One of the users here recently signed up for a similar account at a company and is currently running around dazed and confused about the payment policy of these companies. I tried to have a look at other similar assignment response companies online and their payment systems are really confusing. As in, you need to be a rocket scientist to figure out the confusing method of points, awards, rewards, and payments that they make their educator participants jump through hoops in accomplishing before they can even get a payment credit for their account. Somehow, I feel like these companies are a different form of scam. One that evolved from the academic writing mold. This time, direct responses are given, but the payments are just as difficult to get from the company. The companies cannot be truly authenticated because they don't even list a US address half the time. Sure anyone can sign up and get started, but making the money then collecting the money will be a totally different ballgame altogether.
RandomRandom    4 | 40   Freelance Writer
Nov 12, 2017 | #8
One of the users here recently signed up for a similar account at a company and is currently running around dazed and confused about the payment policy of these companies.

For some reason that sounds like me. Fortunately, I got to understand how Enotes works. However, upon understanding, I decided not to work for them mainly because they seem to think the points/rewards would be more important than the money. I won't leave the company, I'll just have it on hold for a rainy day.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 12, 2017 | #9
@RandomRandom glad to hear from you buddy! I apologize for not remembering your username in reference to the situation. I would like to thank you for giving us an update regarding the situation that you had with the company. It seems to me that they are playing a con game here and whoever lasts the longest at the company ends up on the losing side. It is good that you managed to figure out that the payment policy is not on the level and that you have made the right decision regarding your participation on their site. I hope that you can find an alternative to their company in the near future. It may be best for you to steer clear of these sorts of companies for now. They seem to be proliferating on the internet, preying on the writers who want to try to spin off into another academic related career. I hope that putting Enotes on hold for a rainy day pays off for you in the future. I wish you the best of luck pal.

Forum / Writing Careers / Answering questions and getting paid (authenticy and monetary gain?)

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: