zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers14

Anyone work for or have worked for / used UKAcademicexperts.co.uk ?

Daz911 1 | 5  
Aug 14, 2009 | #1
Hi, one of the sites that I checked out that seems legit, and actually has customer servies that appear to speak native english is ukacademicexperts.co.uk does anyone have any knowledge / experience of them and if so, what are your findings ?

I have searched the forum for them, but can find no mention of them, so I assume this is good !?

when I spoke to them, I explained that whilst I can outline the paper I require well in advance, I will not actually be able to send or place the order until the day of the exam, as this is when the Uni release it online (24 hours to submit) they said this time frame for the paper completion is no problem ! (it bloody well is for me)

The course is an MBA and this specific module is Strategic Management, they provide a case study, and then ask 4 questions, each of which requires a 1000 word answer, harvard citation, but no mention of number of ref's.

and one final point, if (I hope) I find a writer that delivers what I need, can I then be sure of using the same person for the future 6 or 7 modules ? or is it a random thing ?

Many thanks for any answers to this post.
D
Tyris 1 | 1  
Nov 23, 2009 | #2
[Moved from]: UKacademicexperts.co.uk

Hi Guys,

Please I need your help on this writer (ukacademicexperts.co.uk) I just want to know if they are good or bad.

Please let me know if you have had any good or bad experience with them, any information about them will be helpful.

Thanks
pd2a3z000753 2 | 25  
Nov 24, 2009 | #3
Mate.. no one can personally tell you whether that website is legitimate or not
but on this forum if you look through some threads and stuff you may be able to figure out
a certain type of tendency or some sort in scam websites and probably compare it.
just by looking at the design of the website it looks pretty fancy. I wondered whether they had an address of the office or something but apparently they don't.

did you already order a paper from there? or are you just wondering or
are you from one of the owners of the website who'd like to indirectly
advertise your website?

Just~ being Curious
J_richardson - | 20  
Dec 09, 2009 | #4
Cant find reviews on them, does anyone know anything about them?
WritersBeware  
Dec 09, 2009 | #5
ukacademicexperts.co.uk = ESL garbage

RASHID YOUNUS
S/o Mr. Muhammad Younus
5/483 Liaquatabad, Karachi, Pakistan
mmohsin18 - | 1  
Jul 29, 2010 | #6
For all my friends..
I am a recent victim of this website.They are totally crap.I ordered an essay which was done in given deadline but was fully plagirised and copied by one publication. There is no guarantee of any assignment from them because when you them about the amendment in assignment,they do not reply by email or online chat. uk academic experts is just plundering money from innocent people and i will advice my all friends not to any website about assignment even they have a phone number,office address or anything because when the money is gone from your account, you are no more a customer.ukacademicexperts is one of the best scam website i have ever seen in my life.

Thanks
ash khan - | 3  
May 24, 2011 | #7
yah its true ukacademicexperts.co.uk they are properly crap they do not reply when they charge from customers....i had an experienced with education-helpline they are help students in right manners.
MeoKhan    7 | 1,393 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
May 24, 2011 | #8
Your post in a months old thread is a bit confusing. Secondly, FYI the website you're talking about is no more functional, or is it?

The renewal date of the registration of this website was 15 March, 2011 so the registration has been suspended.

What is it that you're trying to achieve?
marble - | 1  
May 25, 2011 | #9
Hi! I used ukcustomessays.co.uk . I do not recommend this website at all. I assume it is one of the ukranian companies (which were mentioned on this site, which state that they are based in the UK, but do not provide their phone number, the chat on their website works only at night. The quality of the paper i ordered was horrible , which was written in a very very bad English, they are very rude as well. Be very careful...
katiya - | 2  
Jun 27, 2011 | #10
Yes i totally agreed very bad website. I really want to report this company and they should be closed down.
Juliette - | 2   Student
Mar 12, 2013 | #11
Academiceagles should change to academic scammers...I used them they gave me plagiarised work, did not meet deadlines and completely unprofessional ...
ProfessorVerb    35 | 837 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Mar 15, 2013 | #12
any good or bad experience

They borrowed a book and never returned it.
exact 1 | 36  
Jun 11, 2013 | #13
hahahaha
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Feb 18, 2014 | #14
It's been about 5 years since this thread was posted; it appears the website doesn't exist anymore so it's safe to say the site was legitimate ;).

Forum / Writing Careers / Anyone work for or have worked for / used UKAcademicexperts.co.uk ?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: