zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers22

Best / worst rate per page you've ever received?

rogerb 4 | 18  
Oct 19, 2010 | #1
What is the best and the worst rate per page you have ever got? Let's see how we compare against each other :D

Btw. you may indicate if the rate was your own clients or thru a company.
pheelyks  
Oct 19, 2010 | #2
The worst rate I "have ever got" was about the right value for this sentence.

Out of curiosity, what companies do you work for? Customer would like to know what to avoid...
OP rogerb 4 | 18  
Oct 19, 2010 | #3
I work for myself and for a few American companies. My best rate was $16 per page, worst $7 per page. How about yours?
pheelyks  
Oct 19, 2010 | #4
My worst was about even with yours, and my best much better. That's what happens when you know how to construct sentences properly.
OP rogerb 4 | 18  
Oct 19, 2010 | #5
If you write for yourself rate can be higher than average company rates.
pheelyks  
Oct 19, 2010 | #6
Really roger? gee, thanks! I never would have figured that out on my own....now I'll be able to cut my earnings in half and make what you make!
OP rogerb 4 | 18  
Oct 19, 2010 | #7
You probably actively seek your own clients unlike me; you need to work harder and write better-quality essays to have long-term customers.
pheelyks  
Oct 19, 2010 | #8
Roger, if the best rate you've ever received is $16/page, I really don't think I need your advice. I made over $50k last year after taxes and am doing quite nicely, while also being able to pursue a side career that I enjoy much more but that doesn't really pay.

When it comes to writing quality, you definitely don't have anything to offer me. Thanks for the effort, though--if I ever suffer a stroke, I'll be sure to come to you for preliminary rehab work.
WritersBeware  
Oct 19, 2010 | #9
Pheelyks, shame on you for calling a spade a spade!
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Oct 19, 2010 | #10
Best: $6, worst: $2
pheelyks  
Oct 20, 2010 | #11
Yes, I am well aware of the prices you offer your writers. No wonder the products suck so much a$$.

What's really galling is that you still charge customers close to the same rate as your legitimate competitors.
Oct 20, 2010 | #12
I meant $2-$6 per 100 words. And you?
pheelyks  
Oct 20, 2010 | #13
Why would you post this without clarification? A page consist of 300 words (225-250 on your sites, and this is the unit by which customers are charged and writers are paid. And it still translates to a minimum of $6 and max of $18--blatant lies if you are connected to the sites I believe you are and massively underpaying regardless for all but your most expensive orders.

Even the people that are constantly at each other's throats on this forum are in agreement when it comes to their dismissal of your bulls-i*. You're the only one that still thinks you might be taken seriously.

Although, I suppose I should give you some credit for disputing the price only, and not the fact that your products do, indeed, suck a$$. It seems as though honesty can indeed be learned.
Oct 20, 2010 | #14
I believe you are

And "I believe I can fly".
pheelyks  
Oct 20, 2010 | #15
Wow. How relevant. And intelligent. Just what we've some to expect from you.

Customers, take note. This is how much stu4 cares about defending his reputation and that of his companies. WB, would you be so kind as to list them again here?
rustyironchains 12 | 729 ☆☆  
Oct 20, 2010 | #16
Best: $6, worst: $2

this is essaywriters.net, right?

for me-- worst, $6; best, $35+. if you work for a site that allows bidding, you can easily bid up customers who are in a rush.
WritersBeware  
Oct 20, 2010 | #17
Customers, take note. This is how much stu4 cares about defending his reputation and that of his companies. WB, would you be so kind as to list them again here?

911essay.com
applicationessay.net
bestbuyessay.com
bestdissertation.com
bestdissertation.net
bestdissertation.org
bestessay.org
bestessays.co.uk
bestessays.com
bestessays.org
bestessaytips.com
besttermpaper.com
besttermpaper.net
besttermpaper.org
besttermpapers.org
college-paper.org
custom-made-paper.com
dissertationsexperts.com
essaymill.com
essayontime.com
essaywriters.net
genuineessay.com
genuinepapers.com
killer-content.com
mightystudents.com
resumesexperts.com
resumesplanet.com
rushessay.com
superiorpaper.net
superiorpaper.org
superiorpapers.com
superiorpapers.net
superiorpapers.org
superiorthesis.com
term-paper.biz
uk.bestessays.com
universalresearch.net
wisetranslations.com
writers.com.ph
writers.ph

this is essaywriters.net, right?

Um, stuPID4 isn't a writer for essaywriters.net. Stupid4 is Yuri, the owner. He thinks that he's being funny.
forumregulator 1 | 164  
Oct 25, 2010 | #18
My worst rate $5, best rate $36. Okay, the $36 was an offer from a private client for a rush order but I had to decline it because I had another job from one of my not-so-well paying companies. Ironically, its like I had to give up $36/page for $11/page but it still counts as my highest, though. And, I am also curious if there are companies that have policies forbidding their writers from getting compensations beyond a certain rate per page. I know of one that never pays its writers beyond $6, regardless of what the customer offers or the time of the year;the order would rather become stale. So, while other companies are focused on keeping certain percentages, this company is defining the maximum rate a writer can get per page.

sample extract of the company's policies
"Under no circumstances shall any writer receive a compensation above $6 per page"
"The above rule is the only one without any form of exception whatsoever. Any member of staff found to have violated the above rule shall be fired without notice."
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Oct 25, 2010 | #19
"Under no circumstances shall any writer receive a compensation above $6 per page"

Which company is that?
b8oven - | 1  
Oct 25, 2010 | #20
Best rate - $34; worst - $2.50.
forumregulator 1 | 164  
Oct 25, 2010 | #21
WRT, you had gone missing for a while, what happened? Anyway, the sample extract you see there is purely speculative- I was trying to figure out why certain companies will never allow their cpps to go above certain rates. Although I have a feeling such policies could exist.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Oct 30, 2017 | #22
My previous company had this habit of doing a bait and switch on the writers when it came to their CPP. They would get you used to an extremely high rate for say, a blog of 2 pages, then, when the blog pages increase to 6, they drop the rate through the barrel. So I have experienced writing a high blog request for $ 24 for 2 pages, then a low of $2 per page for 6 pages. Since it is a regular client who "requests" for my services, I tended to blindly accept the order, thinking that it was the same page. When I realized what was going on and I tried to get the order reassigned, the company refused to do so and threatened to penalize me for wanting to have the order reassigned. In order to save my future salary, I had to take the bait. I had no choice in the matter as it was a case of "Damned if you will, damned if you don't".

Forum / Writing Careers / Best / worst rate per page you've ever received?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: