zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers8

bypassing the 'writing agencies', going direct: writer - customer

who_is_ron 1 | -  
Jan 08, 2008 | #1
Just a thought, wouldn't it be handy to have a section on the forum where freelance writers and people looking for writing services can meet?

Cutting out the middle man, which has it risks, but then the benefits of having the 'middle man' aren't always present either when we look at the number of scams..

This is just what I would like to do. I am looking for help with my masters Thesis for my MBA.

I am stuck at the very beginning, don't get any help at the university/advisors, and am afraid to pick a writing service website for help.

I am looking for help, meaning I want to do stuff myself but need a hand in defining the topic, and help along the way.

The topic would be something concerning wireless internet usage, internet usage, something telecommunication and business oriented for which I can find primary data (survey) in the field. Preferably I would like to survey students as a target group since i have good access to them for the survey (would like to get everything over with in a relative short timespan, e.g. 1-2 months max).

It doesn't have to be a groundbreaking topic, the emphasis is on do-able and decent, and off course plagiarism free.
I have been going in circles for 3 months now, started on a zillion topics, and am still at point zero.

So, I am looking for sincere freelance writers with a good track record and qualifications that really want to help out. Like I said, I need help getting started/writing my thesis (which would be the job of my advisor but unfortunately the situation is different), not the full paper written without my involvement.

Please email me (via my profile) for more info or post a reply here on the forum.

Thanks a lot!

/Ron

Hi,

I would like to hire a freelance writer for help with my paper.
I am doing my MBA thesis, and need help.
My advisors are not available, and I am stuck at the very beginning. My paper is due in one month.

I prefer to go direct via a freelance writer instead of passing by an agency.
The writer has the benefit that he will get paid, and without a cut for the agency.
My benefit would be not to have to pass by some fraudulent agency and be in directly with the writer.

I am looking for someone who is experienced and serious.

if interested please me: @yahoo

thank you,
Ron
julie24963 3 | 122  
Jan 09, 2008 | #2
Ron

Afraid this is not a subject with which I am familiar otherwise I would have offered you some assistance. I do online and over the phone tuition for a number of students but my speciality was in law and criminology though I did once assist someone in a business research paper. Problem with that was that I spent ages researching the topic myself before I could help her.

If you have lecture notes and a draft of the work I could have a look to see whether I could assist but cannot promise anything. Would take a look for nothing then if I think I can help we could discuss a fee.

reply back through here if you would like me to take a look and then I will email you direct.
tarangita 3 | 53  
Jan 09, 2008 | #3
Ron, whatever you do, please do not go to Peter Richardson of Project 1stclass or 1stclass projects. I can give you many horror stories about this person.
LouisHooper - | 1  
Dec 04, 2017 | #4

Why I work with clients directly

I have been a writer with different companies for the past four years. However, it has been an uphill task working for companies that pay peanuts after charging clients exorbitant prices. I have decided to work directly with clients for a reasonable fee. As a writer, I have over the past four years been able to write over 1000 academic papers in different fields such as finance, economics, sociology, trade, statistics, and ethics among others. However, my areas of specialization are accounting, economics, finance, and linear programming. I have gained knowledge about different types of academic papers including but not limited to annotated bibliographies, admission papers, case studies, dissertations, essays, math assignments, reports, speech, thesis, term papers, personal statements, movie reviews, and PowerPoint presentations, and I have managed to write papers on each.
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Dec 06, 2017 | #5
There are actually 2 places where you can independent writers directly on this forum. The first, is through EssayChat and the other, is through Essay Directory. Both methods allow for just what you want, direct with the writers without the meddlesome middleman pretending to "facilitate" the deal when it is not necessary for him to do so. You should not have any problem dealing directly with the writers here since they are long upstanding members of the independent writing community whose experiences in writing fields are varied and up to date. Now, since I am not a freelance writer, I am not saying these things to get clients. I am saying this to help move clients towards the reputable services of the independent writers here. I can assure you, they don't get any more qualified than the guys here. Just shoot them a quick email and the ball will start rolling to your great benefit. Your experience will be so good, you will never hire a writing company again.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Dec 06, 2017 | #6
Why would you leave out the Recommended Services and featured writers here?
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
wordsies    5 | 256 ☆☆   Freelance Writer
Dec 06, 2017 | #7
Because he's not on it :)
Major 39 | 1,379 ☆☆☆☆  
Dec 08, 2017 | #8
To make sure we're on the same page - as far as I know, since the 'Featured / Recommended Writers / Recommended Services' have been implemented (a couple of years ago?) I haven't seen a single complain regarding the recommended writers or services. So something must be working well and if a first-time student is reading this, it may be their best option, unless they prefer to spend hours doing their own research ;)

Recommended Freelance Writers - http://zurnal24.info/freelance-writers/
Recommended Writing Services - http://zurnal24.info/forum/rs/

Forum / Writing Careers / bypassing the 'writing agencies', going direct: writer - customer

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: