zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers32

How Much Effort Do You Put into Your Papers?

evident thunder 1 | 23   Freelance Writer
Feb 21, 2011 | #1
Hi everyone. I started writing with one of more popular paper websites a few weeks ago, and I've been happy with the work I've had and the money I've made so far. After doing about a dozen orders or so, I've begun to wonder just how much time and effort is expected of the writer--I certainly do my research and proof-read the document, but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be aiming for A+ material, or just a decent paper (after all, technically I'm writing an "example" of a paper, and the customer is plagiarizing my work if he/she submits it as their own).

What do you think? Do you pour your sweat into making a perfect paper, or is good enough good enough?
eric85 - | 12  
Feb 21, 2011 | #2
What do you think? Do you pour your sweat into making a perfect paper, or is good enough good enough?

I think you are an idiot, they should do their own papers.
WritersBeware  
Feb 21, 2011 | #3
I think you are an idiot

You are an ignorant, uneducated, fraudulent piece of Kenyan trash. How do you find time to post nonsense here between spearing warthogs and washing your air-dropped, "Adidas" t-shirts in the river? Isn't your schedule full?
eric85 - | 12  
Feb 21, 2011 | #4
How do you find time to post nonsense here between spearing warthogs and washing your air-dropped, "Adidas" t-shirts in the river? Isn't your schedule full?

Perfect evidence of American Mongoloid idiocy, how do you find time between junk food and video games, isn't your schedule full as well?
pheelyks  
Feb 22, 2011 | #5
American Mongoloid

.......where to begin?

The term "Mongoloid"--now considered offensive--was coined because the guy who identified Down's Syndrome (some dude name Down) thought it made people look like they were from Mongolia. You might think "American Mongoloid" is a way of calling people retarded, but really its saying "American Mongol," like "American Indian" or "African American." All of which makes you, well....rather retarded.

how do you find time between junk food and video games

"Hah hah! You have a consumer culture that provides more than your basic needs!"
smirk - | 146  
Feb 22, 2011 | #6
I think you are an idiot, they should do their own papers.

seriously, if they should, why would you be seeking employment in the essay writing industry
MeoKhan    7 | 1,396 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 22, 2011 | #7
but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be aiming for A+ material

One single thing: clarity of instructions is something that lets me speculate about the anticipated grading a paper can get. Time is relative to the number of sources and depth of research required for a paper.
pheelyks  
Feb 22, 2011 | #8
clarity of instructions is something that lets me speculate about the anticipated grading a paper can get.

The lack of clarity in this sentence forces me to speculate about what you could possibly mean...
Feb 22, 2011 | #9
Haha, Pheelys, I know the wound you received from me is very deep. I am sorry. :-D
pheelyks  
Feb 22, 2011 | #10
There's no wound, I just really have no idea what you were trying to say. Like, at all.
Feb 22, 2011 | #11
I just really have no idea what you were trying to say

Ok, I am sorry. I was trying in vain to say that the instructions (for the paper), if they are clear enough for what is really 'required', I can guess the grade a paper (I do) can get.
pheelyks  
Feb 22, 2011 | #12
That is much clearer. Unless you're psychic, I don't know how this could be true, but at least it's intelligible this way.
solution - | 11  
Feb 22, 2011 | #13
evident, as a writer you should work hard to produce a high quality paper that satisfies the buyer.
smirk - | 146  
Feb 23, 2011 | #14
captain obvious to the rescue
Riverside 1 | 3  
Feb 24, 2011 | #15
Plagiarism is a crime in writing
pheelyks  
Feb 24, 2011 | #16
Trees are a type of woody plant

Bunnies have fur

Words on screen make me feel useful
briefcasebravado - | 5  
Feb 26, 2011 | #17
over 9000 minutes usually
pheelyks  
Feb 26, 2011 | #18
Full sentences are your friend. This is one of two threads in which you have recently posted comments that I can't make heads or tails of.
faggotbruce - | 32   Observer
Mar 04, 2011 | #19
You are an ignorant, uneducated, fraudulent piece of Kenyan trash. How do you find time to post nonsense here between spearing warthogs and washing your air-dropped, "Adidas" t-shirts in the river? Isn't your schedule full?

That's pretty funny how you call him ignorant and fraudulent, but then you yourself say something ignorant. Good one bro, you really made yourself look great.

Here's something you said:

"If you have nothing to contribute to the forum community except personal attacks and propaganda, you have no legitimate reason to post. Repeat offenders who initiate personal attacks and/or propaganda should be banned. Period. Potentially new members don't want to have to wade through that useless garbage in every thread. If you don't like something that somebody states about a given site or company, you should attempt to counter with a reasoned argument that you support with evidence and verifiable facts. Personal attacks and propaganda should have no place here!"

Shouldn't you follow your own rules? Maybe I won't give you 500 dollars to write my essay after all.
pheelyks  
Mar 04, 2011 | #20
Maybe I won't give you 500 dollars to write my essay after all.

The Kenyan writers are now drooling, while all of the legitimate writers have given this a mental "meh" and gone back to the abundance of orders they have, where they will earn at least this amount in a single day.

That username is a bit much, too, don't you think?
WritersBeware  
Mar 04, 2011 | #21
Maybe I won't give you 500 dollars to write my essay after all.

Am I supposed to be impressed with that empty dollar amount? LMAO! Trust me when I tell you that you could not afford my writing services. Besides, I don't write for students.
Mar 04, 2011 | #22
The Kenyan writers are now drooling, while all of the legitimate writers have given this a mental "meh" and gone back to the abundance of orders they have, where they will earn at least this amount in a single day.

I don't understand.. My essay is only supposed to be 3 pages. You can't do that in a day?

Am I supposed to be impressed with that empty dollar amount? LMAO! Trust me when I tell you that you could not afford my writing services. Besides, I don't write for students.

Based on what I read, I don't want your writing services anymore anyway.
pheelyks  
Mar 04, 2011 | #23
I don't understand..

Clearly.

Based on what I read, I don't want your writing services anymore anyway.

Based on what I've read, legitimate writers that have no problems finding customers wouldn't want to deal with a pain in the ass like you, anyway. Have fun getting screwed.
Mar 04, 2011 | #24
Your essays probably suck balls much like you, cuntrag.
pheelyks  
Mar 04, 2011 | #25
Yeah. I'll bet people are lining up around the block to work with you.
JessD 6 | 32  
Mar 04, 2011 | #26
Has anyone realized the original question has yet to be answered?
thingsthatmakeyougohmnnnn
pheelyks  
Mar 04, 2011 | #27
Have you thought that perhaps there might be a reason everyone is avoiding this question?

Thingsthatmakeyougoduuuhhhhhh
JessD 6 | 32  
Mar 04, 2011 | #28
No pheek,
Enlighten me.
My line reading isn't at good as yours I'm afraid. :]
pheelyks  
Mar 04, 2011 | #29
No pheek,

Who?

Enlighten me.

You're an idiot.

My line reading isn't at good as yours I'm afraid

Huh?
Mar 05, 2011 | #30
Yeah. I'll bet people are lining up around the block to work with you.

I have to respectfully pass. I'd end up losing that bet because there are people lining up to work with me.

Now I'm going to go be fabulous!
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Mar 05, 2011 | #31
In my case, there's not really a direct correlation between "effort" and quality; in fact, they may actually be related inversely. Some of the best quality papers I write are those that aren't difficult for me because I know the subject matter well enough to write them without any research and just provide appropriate references where the stuff that needs referencing can be found. Conversely, some of the hardest stuff for me to write that requires the most "effort" involves topics that I can do well enough if it's worth the payment but that require me to do a lot of research or to learn about something just to write the paper.

When you're a student, there's more comfort in relying on "sources"; but when you do this for a living, the easiest and most pleasant work are the papers you can just sit down and write and they usually are our best work. It takes me much longer to rely heavily on sources and it requires a lot more "effort" but that doesn't necessarily mean the paper will be any better than those that are the easiest for me to write.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 17, 2017 | #32
When I was still actively writing academic papers, I always aimed for perfection because I am a perfectionist. Good enough is never enough for me. I need to be the best at what I do. This was reflected in all of the model essays that I submitted to the clients. This was also the work ethic that helped me build a large base of returning and regular clients at the offices I worked for. I refused to deliver just a decent paper to the client because, regardless of the English abilities of the client, he deserved to get the full value of his money with the paper I created for him. Since I enjoyed doing the work so much, I never noticed that I was pouring my sweat into making the paper. Rather, I produced a high caliber paper for the client each time because I wanted to be sure that, should he decide to use the paper I developed in any form, he would have the best shot possible at a high grade. That after all, is what he paid for.

Forum / Writing Careers / How Much Effort Do You Put into Your Papers?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: