zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers40

Hallo I am a new writer and scared

kenyabizideas 1 | -  
Mar 15, 2008 | #1
hi am from kenya and quite new do tell me the best essaywritting companies .have registed for one but am preety scared after cheking out your site help please
shikss 1 | 3  
Nov 14, 2010 | #2
essaywriters, writers.ph and 4writers are scarmers please dont try them out
EssaySucks 1 | 7  
Nov 14, 2010 | #3
Just like you i am a student too .. and i came across this site knowing that i might find some legit sites ... but certainly on this forum more people argue and bash each other than being helpful ... funny thing is we dont even have a list of sticky topic with list of legit sites that are not scammed.
WritersBeware  
Nov 14, 2010 | #4
Essaybrunch.com is the best. That site will give you guys exactly what you deserve.
clickaftab - | 2  
Nov 14, 2010 | #5
hi dear! Tell me about "MyEssay.com" website.....is it right or fake?
WRT 16 | 1,714 ☆☆   Company Representative
Nov 15, 2010 | #6
Hi to you, dear :) Rusty the Moron. He just adores the 'hi dear' orders. Gives him a chance to scam unsuspecting customers :)
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #7
You have mentioned on another thread that suggestions are not allowed on this website. Still, you are promoting another website. I checked the link and it is not even live.
WritersBeware  
Nov 17, 2010 | #8
You have mentioned on another thread that suggestions are not allowed on this website. Still, you are promoting another website.

Sober up. You clearly don't understand the inside joke, so just butt-out, spammer.
Nov 17, 2010 | #9
Sober up

S/he is a self-confessed passout :) can't sober up.
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #10
Chill mate, it is an online forum, not an English examination. People do not have too much time to look into spellings or precise words while posting on a forum. On a separate not, Passout is college talk for "Year of Graduation".
WritersBeware  
Nov 17, 2010 | #11
Passout is college talk for "Year of Graduation".

No, it's not. If you had typed "2009 dropout," that would have made much more sense.
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #12
why don't you just google the term "college passout" rather than making useless comments here?
I guess you are wondering now "What is google?". It has no meaning in English too.
Nov 17, 2010 | #13
People, especially those who claim to be writers, should not need to.

FYI - 'mate' is really not as common as many here assume. I guess people are picking it up from the type of shows they get on Star World - Eastenders and Coronation St. Britain is not the Eastend, you know.

Actually, 'google' entered the Oxford Dictionary in 2006. You really are proving yourself quite illiterate :)
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #14
you want to say that writers use complete sentences even while sending SMS or writing an informal e mail? don't make fun of yourself.

ok, i was wrong about this one.

Actually, 'google' entered the Oxford Dictionary in 2006. You really are proving yourself quite illiterate :)

Nov 17, 2010 | #15
Actually, I am making fun of you :)

Back to your question - no, we don't invent stupid words ...
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #16
you mean you still write full length SMS. your stupidity must be providing your friends something to laugh about.
WritersBeware  
Nov 17, 2010 | #17
don't make a fun of yourself.

You are not a writer. Stop misrepresenting yourself and go away.
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #18
i do not need your endorsement for writing services. regarding silly grammatical mistakes, i am just a faster yet more inaccurate typist than you.
WritersBeware  
Nov 17, 2010 | #19
i do not need your endorsement for writing services.

No, but you do need my reality check, and customers do need my warnings about you.

faster

LOL!

The next time you join a forum, it's probably not a good idea to immediately attack long-time members, SPAM, put your lack of writing skills on public record, and make invalid statements of fact.
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #20
You are just pissed off that Indian and Pakistani students are providing better services at cheaper costs. This outsourcing trend will continue till self involved maniacs like you go out of business.
WritersBeware  
Nov 17, 2010 | #21
I could buy your entire family with my monthly bank interest.
chillz305 - | 2  
Nov 17, 2010 | #22
can somebody help me understand what the point of this forum is if you cannot give me any recommendations of somebody that can write me an essay?
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #23
this just shows you are rich and nothing else. students are looking for better writers and not richer writers. Asian writers are better, UK and US writers may be richer.
chillz305 - | 2  
Nov 17, 2010 | #24
all i need is somebody to help me with an essay. whats up?
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #25
According to forum rules, recommendations are not allowed. All you will hear here is that every essay site on earth is scam, ESL writers are unqualified, hire richer, native English speakers etc.
WritersBeware  
Nov 17, 2010 | #26
this just shows you are rich and nothing else. students are looking for better writers and not richer writers. Asian writers are better, UK and US writers may be richer.

You are an ignoramus. I don't write papers for students, ya moron. Try reading the forum before making more of your dumb-ass comments.

Asian writers are better

Yeah, OK. Are you the shining example?
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 17, 2010 | #27
I forgot your only job is to insult ESL writers without even realizing the fact (or perhaps jealous) that most Asian sites are doing good business.

Yes, I own one such site and the number of repeat customers that we get is proof enough of our capability. We don't ripoff our customers as native English speakers do and still provide excellent value for money.
WritersBeware  
Nov 17, 2010 | #28
most Asian sites are doing good business

Yeah, by LYING and RIPPING OFF unsuspecting customers . . . .

Yes, I own one such site

Name your site, coward.
Nov 18, 2010 | #29
You are just pissed off that Indian and Pakistani students are providing better services at cheaper costs.

Better services? In your dreams :)

Asian writers are better,

I have a couple of Asian writers - excellent. Guess what? ONLY TWO.

Mayur - or whatever it is you call yourself these days - none have a problem with qualified Indian writers - the problem is the unqualifiedones, such as YOU.

All you've gained by posting here is
1) establishing that you are incompetent
2) that students who use your services would probably fail
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 18, 2010 | #30
Better services? In your dreams :)

Just because you have turned your blind eye to it does not mean it is not true. I am not going to argue with you because for you: ignorance is bliss.

Mayur - or whatever it is you call yourself these days

I am not ashamed of my identity and am ready to disclose it fully. It is cowards like WB and you who write with fake names to ripoff unsuspecting customers.

1) establishing that you are incompetent

I am professionally more qualified to write for students than you. May be that is why you are afraid to disclose your identity.

2) that students who use your services would probably fail

Not it is your time to dream on. The number of referrals I get is more than enough to suggest otherwise.
Nov 18, 2010 | #31
I am professionally more qualified to write for students than you. May be that is why you are afraid to disclose your identity.

Cluless one - most everyone knows who I am :)

BTW - your use of the language is close to becoming a Capital Offense. You are murdering the English language. Do you write when you are passedout?
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 18, 2010 | #32
most everyone knows who I am

I do not find your usage any better.
Nov 18, 2010 | #33
I am not in the least bit surprised - after all, you know nothing of the language and are, therefore, in no position to recognise proper English if it hit you in the face, broke your nose, knocked out your teeth and broke your jaw :)
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 18, 2010 | #34
You are like an Ostrich who has buried its head in the sand. You seem to think that English language is your fiefdom and no ESL writer can become proficient at it. The popularity of Asian sites prove otherwise.
Nov 18, 2010 | #35
no ESL writer can become proficient at it.

Many are - unfortunately, you are not :)

You seem to think that English language is your fiefdom

Your use of the language is TERRIFYING! `Fiefdom'? Really? In that case, you are my serf and I, the Fuedal Lord, order you OUT OF MY FIEFDOM!!!!!!!!!!! Scoot ...
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 18, 2010 | #36
A guy who can't even spell 'independent' is judging the proficiency levels of others. I can imagine the kind of services you provide to your students.
Nov 18, 2010 | #37
I can imagine the kind of services you provide to your students.

I would say about one zillion times better than the service you provide :)
mayur_digitized - | 78  
Nov 18, 2010 | #38
in your dreams
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 20, 2017 | #39
Based upon the manner by which you wrote this post, I have an inkling that you ended up signing up to work for a scam company. You know the kind. the ones that will hire anybody just to fill their writer requirement number regardless of whether he can string together a simple English sentence or not. Just looking at what you wrote and how you spelled the words tells me that any paper you write will be a nightmare for the student. You are going to stick the student in revision hell and you still won't be able to produce the requirements that would turn the paper into a usable model paper. Do the students of the world a favor and do not continue with your writing career. You will not be missed and the students will be saved having to deal with an inferior writer who doesn't even know how to correctly spell simple English words like "pretty" and "checking". Neither do you know the most basic of English grammar rules such as always capitalizing the first word of a sentence and that all proper nouns, such as the name of your own country "Kenya" must be capitalized. Nope. You are beyond help.
writers2beware 41 | 2,025 ☆☆  
Nov 22, 2017 | #40
Based upon the manner by which you wrote this post

You are simply incompetent.

Forum / Writing Careers / Hallo I am a new writer and scared

diplom-ru.net

ссылка
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]: