important, I need a real website to make money from writing

maria 1 | -  
Jul 09, 2008 | #1
i need money
i want real website to work with please
iam really need money
WritersBeware  
Jul 09, 2008 | #2
Honestly, I suggest that you become a "real writer" before purporting to be qualified to professionally write for consumers.

"I am really need money."

Give me a break.
writer911 - | 34  
Jul 09, 2008 | #3
Maria, you will only develop a headache if you'll write because of money. You should write because it's your interest (and passion), and then money. But I do recommend academia-research.com. They pay high ($5 minimum per page) and always ahead on payments. (Payment schedules are on the 10th and 25th, but they send your payments 3-5 days ahead of time).

But be a good writer first and polish your grammar.
WritersBeware  
Jul 09, 2008 | #4
They pay high ($5 minimum per page)

That's your idea of "high"? You can't be serious. American companies pay $10+.
writer911 - | 34  
Jul 14, 2008 | #5
I said, $5 is only a minimum fee per page. It is only a MINIMUM. Got it?
WritersBeware  
Jul 14, 2008 | #6
Got it?

What--did I stutter?

What YOU do not "get" is that a $5 minimum is PATHETIC. American companies pay TWICE that minimum.

Please absorb before replying.
mre 1 | 175  
Jul 14, 2008 | #7
Have you written for a writing company before writersbeware?

Please...if you could answer me without flying off the handle in a fit of paranoia and rage that would be great.
lostsaad 1 | 21   Company Representative
Jul 14, 2008 | #8
hahahaha 'mre' Umm....Probably to message someone in private ;) ?
FrostatMidnight 1 | 136  
Jul 16, 2008 | #9
Have you written for a writing company before writersbeware?

Of course she has written. Why do you think she is here?
Ogwang - | 2  
Jul 17, 2008 | #10
DONT TRY ESSAWRITERS.NET, ACTUALLY THEY ARE THIEVES. THEY STOLE MY MONEY OVER (&600) SEE THIS
DEAR OGWANG,

We have to inform, you that your account with our company has been terminated due to one or combination of following reasons mentioned bellow:

- Unsatisfactory work of poor quality
- we've received many negative surveys from the customers on the orders submitted by you.

We regret that we were forced to take this action however it was necessary to maintain our business and assure satisfaction of our clients.

Unfortunately we have lost the clients because of your low-quality papers and have to terminate the payments for the mentioned above orders and add Penalties according to our Policy.

You will receive payments for orders with no money back requests from clients within three months period.

We appreciate your working with us and hope for your understanding.

Quality Assurance Department.

I HAD DONE OVER FIRTY ORDERS.
Payments by Due Date Paid Not Paid
August 1-3 2008 0 -84
October 15-17 2008 0 600
November 1-3 2008 0 378.5
November 15-17 2008 0 310
Actual Payments by paid date Paid Invoice

HOW CAN THEY BE SUED. GUYZ HELP

De-activate account: Yes
No

EssayWriters.net

Home About the Company Why Choose Us Rates FAQ Sign up Login Contact Us
yogagirl - | 1  
Jul 20, 2008 | #11
Hi, I'm a freelance writer and a newbie here :).

You need to definitely beware of the scammer writing sites out there and scammer supposed editors.

This is a great writing opportunity for women who want to blog about health, fitness, family and life. This is a paid and legitimate writing opportunity (not revenue sharing)

See information below!

Prevention Magazine is now accepting applicants for a new paid
contributor program that will power their new community:

buzz.prevention.com/community/

They are looking for writers and photographers, but experience is
not necessary.

This is part of an effort to get real women contributing real
content about their lives, health, diet and family.

The program is limited, interested women should apply soon.

Questions should be directed to [email protected]
1d0ntkn0w 1 | 8  
Jul 22, 2008 | #12
yoga,

That is pretty cool, Prevention is a good mag, thanks for sharing.
ndungu 1 | 18  
Sep 08, 2008 | #13
DEAR OGWANG,
I wont promise you that you will get your money, but you have to wait till the end stated date, we are sailing on the same boat though i have slightly over a thousand, work with the power of believe, i have my friends working for the company and they get their payments always though some time late.

Thank you for sharing with us, i have the same message.
Ndungu
OxbridgeResearchers 6 | 740 ☆☆  
May 08, 2009 | #14
They pay high ($5 minimum per page) and always ahead on payments. (Payment schedules are on the 10th and 25th, but they send your payments 3-5 days ahead of time).

that is such a blatant mistatement of fact. For any to claim that academia-research is ever ahead of payment schedule, rather than behind, is outright laughable. Furthermore, payments can be as low as $3 per page. Writer911 - your total misrepresentation of the truth can only lead one to conclude that you represent academia-research here. Were you a writer, rather than an Admin member, you would never have made such outrageous claims. Would you like me to post evidence which establishes:

1) CPP can be as low as $3 per page
2) Payments are often late
3) Admin barely speak English and experience horrid difficulties in understanding the simplest of sentences
4) that their writers (good majority, not all) are not qualified to write at any level whatsoever
5) that academia-research regularly scams customers and writers through its persistent misrepresentation and concealment of its identity and affiliations

Pls do not take us for fools. And should you, or any other Academia-research (masterpapers, etc.) rep try to delude people on this forum, I will post material which will have customers and writers running in the opposite direction. So, Writer911 (be you Alex, Sean or any other) pls don't provoke me - not if you care about the continued health of your business.
dearbats 1 | 130  
May 09, 2009 | #15
They pay high ($5 minimum per page)

High?? You gotta be kidding!!!
May 09, 2009 | #16
No, I am not the one who thinks $5 is high. And that is not even Academia-research's minimum - the minimum is $3! So, what should we call this? Exploitation or outright theft?

Honestly, I suggest that you become a "real writer" before purporting to be qualified to professionally write for consumers.

"I am really need money."

I really have to second WB on that.
dearbats 1 | 130  
May 11, 2009 | #17
No, I am not the one who thinks $5 is high.

Its a technical error. I know you're not the one who believes $5 to be high.

the minimum is $3!

Thats appalling!! How and why in the world do writers write for such low rates?? Its truly amazing.
monsta2005 2 | 33  
May 12, 2009 | #18
$5 a page high? that is a joke. Even $10 a page is poor. $15-20 is reasonable. Most kosher companies charge alot more, taking a higher cut than the writers themselves
May 13, 2009 | #19
Two of the US-based companies I worked with charged $35 per page and paid writers a set fee of $15 minimum to $18 maximum per page. Their customer-base was exclusively graduate and post-graduate students. They were smallish outfits but terribly good to both their writers and customers.
dearbats 1 | 130  
May 13, 2009 | #20
Two of the US-based companies I worked with charged $35 per page and paid writers a set fee of $15 minimum to $18 maximum per page.

Interesting.... I'm working with a company which pays anthing b/n $8-$12 depending on the flow of orders and the complexity of the paper. However, the rates drop down terribly when the season is slow.

I'm impressed that companies pay set rates of $15 to $18 to their writers.
May 13, 2009 | #21
I'm impressed that companies pay set rates of $15 to $18 to their writers.

I know not allowed to give names here but one of them is in Washington state. The owner is a former psych prof. If you search you'll find the company through the internet. They don't advertise at all, though. However, as the focus is on the graduate and post-graduate markets, there is no such thing as a high and low season. It's basically dissertations all the year round with reasonable deadlines.
dearbats 1 | 130  
May 14, 2009 | #22
The owner is a former psych prof. If you search you'll find the company through the internet. They don't advertise at all, though.

Well, thanks. But there are sooo many paper mills. I'd need specific keywords to locate the appropriate company.
travel_bird - | 4  
Feb 01, 2011 | #23
OR, can you PM me their info? Thanks....Or maybe some other ways to locate the company..
smirk - | 146  
Feb 01, 2011 | #24
Or maybe some other ways to locate the company..

yes, there are some ways to locate the company: google, yahoo, bing to name a few
2MockingBird 1 | 64  
Feb 01, 2011 | #25
i want real website to work with please

Why don't you start your own, or you sweet-talk some forum members who have responded to your thread? Some indeed are owners or representatives of writing companies and can hire you on the spot. But you also need to be careful as quite a good number are involved in stupid shenanigans and will take you for a ride.
Moore - | 5  
Feb 01, 2011 | #26
Feel free to PM me, I advertised on some sites and should have more requests that I can handle. Thanks.
pheelyks  
Feb 01, 2011 | #27
Translation: I will happily take your money and deliver some ample pieces of crap.
travel_bird - | 4  
Feb 01, 2011 | #28
gee, thanks! would have never thought of that... :-\
anyone with concrete info, please PM me, thx.
WritersBeware  
Feb 01, 2011 | #29
Moore = less
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 17, 2017 | #30
With grammar like that, there is no way that you would manage to work for a legitimate academic outsourcing company. You don't even know the difference between the website and the actual company that does the hiring of the writer. The website is just the place where you inquire about working as a writer, the company that hires you, is the one that does the hiring and paying. You don't need a website to work with, you need a company to work with. There is a difference. Your grammar tells me that the only way that you can work for a writing company is if you successfully sign up with one of the scam companies out there. You can probably work successfully as a con artist for the European or Asian scam companies for a period of time before you are found out as a fraud and have clients turn on you. The company may not dismiss you but since you won't be able to satisfy your client's requirements, you will end up constantly penalized or fined by the company, then you won't be earning anything and you will be right back where you started.

Forum / Writing Careers / important, I need a real website to make money from writing

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: