zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers14

What do you know about essaycool - have you worked for them?

meuw 1 | 2   Freelance Writer
Mar 09, 2015 | #1
Hi there!
Not so long ago I started working for foreign content exchange. It`s really hard to get used to new working area. Some web platforms are easy, some are more complicated. Have you ever heard or worked for writing platform essaycool.com. What you can say in general or recommend? I`m interested in some concrete and real information. The questions are following:

how long does it take to earn a good money for a newbee?
is it better to work with personal orders or write my own essays?
how long does it usually take to sell an essay? In average.
what topics are more profitable?
aren`t they essay scummers?
how i can get my money out? (what an e-money international service is easier and and more advantegous?)

I am also interested not only to sell essays, but also to buy them through this platform. That`s why I need some true information about the quality of represented content (in general) and it`s very important to know the price-quality ratio.

Ugh, allegedly finished. Sorry for such a big scribble. I would be very thankful to you for rasonable answers. Have a nice day))
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Mar 09, 2015 | #2
If you wind up buying from them, would you post one of the essays you buy here?
Major 39 | 1,367 ☆☆☆☆  
Mar 09, 2015 | #3
also to buy them through this platform

If you're a writer, why would you want to buy completed essays?
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Mar 09, 2015 | #4
how long does it take to earn a good money for a newbee?

It probably depends on many factors: what you consider "good money," how well you write, and what volume you think you can handle, for example. It took me about 4 years of doing this fulltime to go from 90% of my work coming through essay companies and 10% coming from direct clients to reversing that ratio and to earn more than a pretty good federal government job as a Writer/Editor.

is it better to work with personal orders or write my own essays?

No idea what this means.

how long does it usually take to sell an essay?

Essays are a lot like pizza pies in some important respects: you don't usually cook them until they're ordered. If you mean how long does it take to sell a pre-written essay, that market is about as strong as the market for selling your leftover pizza slices.

In average.what topics are more profitable?

Generally, the topic is much less important than the level of education and the deadline. Other than that, technical subjects usually pay better than non-technical subjects. No offense intended, but judging from your English usage, you're only going to be doing writing for other ESLs, which usually pays a lot less than writing for American and British customers.

aren`t they essay scummers?how i can get my money out? (what an e-money international service is easier and and more advantegous?)

If you mean what happens if you don't receive anything for your money, you're probably safest with PayPal or a major credit card; if you mean disputing the quality of a pre-written essay that you had hoped to resell, your English really isn't good enough to convince anybody at PayPal or any major credit card company that an English essay isn't "good enough" (or whatever)for you. Again, no offense intended.

I am also interested not only to sell essays, but also to buy them through this platform.

If there's no market for selling pre-written essays, how advisable or profitable do you imagine it really will be to purchase them at retail prices and then try to resell them at a profit? Back to the pizza pie analogy.

As far as the website you mentioned goes, I checked one of their samples very quickly: Identity in the American Popular Culture. It's not good and was almost certainly written by an ESL writer because whoever wrote it doesn't know how to use certain English idioms, (just like you, actually), and seems not to really know when articles (like "the") are absolutely necessary or totally unnecessary.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Mar 10, 2015 | #5
other ESLs

*ESL writers. You got it right eventually, but your initial slip was telling. "You never get a second chance..." They are human beings, not "ESLs."

And despite his/her linguistic barriers, the human being posting above in a language not their own (how's your Spanish, btw?) knew enough not to mistake "Back to the pizza pie analogy" for a sentence.

Also, smart guy, speaking of English and reading comprehension, the OP was not asking for your long-winded, BS general advice about the biz (or insults), but specific info about writing for Essaycool.
OP meuw 1 | 2   Freelance Writer
Mar 16, 2015 | #6
To resell them
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Mar 16, 2015 | #7
If you think that you are going to make any money reselling essays, you're crazy.
ProfessorVerb    35 | 837 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Mar 16, 2015 | #8
I haven't submitted a paper for resale since 2003, but I've earned more than $10,000 from the several hundred papers I submitted for resale prior to that time. You won't get rich, that's for sure, but there is some money involved (I've sold a few papers more than a dozen times).
writers2beware 41 | 2,026 ☆☆☆☆  
Mar 16, 2015 | #9
To resell them

Wow. You can't resell an essay that you buy from an essay service in the US or any other civilized country. Doing so is in ever-so-slight violation of copyright law.
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Mar 16, 2015 | #10
there is some money involved

That is not true anymore; the market completely dried up two or three years ago. It's a shame; personally, I blame turnitin.com.
ProfessorVerb    35 | 837 ☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Mar 16, 2015 | #11
That's true. I don't sell as many as I used to, but the money still dribbles in...
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Mar 16, 2015 | #12
Professor, thanks for correcting me... I just went back into my accounts, and saw that you are right. You should demand 15%.
OP meuw 1 | 2   Freelance Writer
Mar 18, 2015 | #13
Why not, if i`am a webmaster. I can buy content
editor75 15 | 2,008  
Mar 18, 2015 | #14
Why not buy some and post them here? They are worthless, unless you are a scammer. And even then, it's a dumb plan with no long-term possibilities. I don't get it... I think you might just be another idiot in the wrong industry. Here's a clue-- if you're going to set yourself up as the authority on essays in English, take a couple of English lessons and come back to it fresh, and with some better ideas.

Forum / Writing Careers / What do you know about essaycool - have you worked for them?

узнать больше ry-diplomer.com

у нас
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: