zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers8

"Large amount of plagiarism has been detected in your orders."

rajijegadeesh 1 | -  
Jul 17, 2009 | #1
- Large amount of plagiarism has been detected in your orders.

We regret that we were forced to take this action however it was necessary to maintain our business and assure satisfaction of our clients.

You know that our company does not accept any form of plagiarism. Our mission is to provide our clients with 100% original writing. Unfortunately we have to terminate the payments for your plagiarized orders and add Penalties according to our Policy.

We also have to check all the papers with anti-plagiarism software. It takes time and effort. Our team is doing its best to speed up the process.

We also have to check all the papers with anti-plagiarism software. It takes time and effort. Our team is doing its best to speed up the process.

You know that our company does not accept any form of plagiarism. Our mission is to provide our clients with 100% original writing. Unfortunately we have to terminate the payments for your plagiarized orders and add Penalties according to our Policy.
manbogi - | 1  
Aug 12, 2009 | #2
whaaa...
wait a sec...

is it from a company saying that you have essays that are detected to be plagiarized?
margie - | 53  
Aug 13, 2009 | #3
This is essaywriters.net, right? I was even charged with 100% plagiarism while the Turnitin result is zero percent. Imagine that? I was also told that they don't know how I was able to "cheat" Turnitin. lol. Essaywriters.net is either very stupid or very crooked.
WritersBeware  
Aug 13, 2009 | #4
essaywriters.net is either very stupid or very crooked.

Evidence proves that they are both.
texaswriter - | 27  
Aug 13, 2009 | #5
Wow!

What an original way to cheat your writers and keep all the profits.
Imagine how many people they can go through before they run out - hundreds of thousands!
WritersBeware  
Aug 13, 2009 | #6
Imagine how many people they can go through before they run out - hundreds of thousands!

Exactly-there is no shortage of desperate, hungry, offshore writers of which to take advantage.
texaswriter - | 27  
Aug 13, 2009 | #7
It always amazes me just how low people (and companies) will stoop to cheat people and their employees.

Always after a fast buck rather than a legitimate one.
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 08, 2017 | #8
I received emails like this from my former offices. These normally come out within a few days of the salary payment dates. The companies that use this ruse are the ones who know that they cannot pay the full salary of the writers, hence the made up charges. Or, they are the companies that try to keep most of the company earnings for themselves so they claim "plagiarism" in various writer's works because that is the easiest claim the company make, with the cooperation of their so-called Quality Assurance Department, whose staff members can barely spell their made up English names. Normally, the large amount of plagiarism are really non-existent. Even if you have a valid plagiarism checker report from one or two independent plagiarism software, they still won't listen to reason. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I hope that you somehow managed to collect what you can from those thieves. More importantly, I hope that you left that company soon after they did this to you.

Forum / Writing Careers / "Large amount of plagiarism has been detected in your orders."

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: