zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers6

When you say I work for those websites, what do you mean?

xsx 3 | 1  
Feb 20, 2009 | #1
Many people say that they work for ******* or UKessay.co.uk or UKessays.co.uk

My question is, how did you join them? I think those websites are for customers.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 20, 2009 | #2
Like most other professional websites, most essay companies also have "employment" or "jobs" links somewhere on them. Some of them also advertise for writers on job boards. In my case, I send them my resume and writing samples, they do whatever they do on their end to verify my info, and then they send over a formal agreement to sign and return. That's probably standard for legitimate companies.
exwriter 4 | 251  
Feb 20, 2009 | #3
they send over a formal agreement to sign and return. That's probably standard for legitimate companies.

And non-legitimate ones too
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,297 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Feb 20, 2009 | #4
Fantastic point. I also left out the fact that both legitimate and "non-legitimate" [sic] retail stores, investment firms, landscapers, and chimney sweeps all execute formal agreements with their employees and independent contractors as well. Thank you for pointing that out.

Have you been an exwriter that long that you forgot that the antonym of legitimate is illigitimate?
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
exwriter 4 | 251  
Feb 21, 2009 | #5
of legitimate is illigitimate?

or even 'Illegitimate' if you would care to spell it correctly.

Oh and yes, although illegitimate is the antonym of legitimate it is not incorrect to refer to something as being non-legitimate, as I am sure you will agree, unless you are going to argue that ANYONE who refers to something as NON-LEGITIMATE has got it wrong.

findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3643/is_200004/ai_n8889803
Smiley73 3 | 353 ☆☆  
Nov 11, 2017 | #6
People who say they work for these websites mean just that. They work for that particular website which is most likely the mother company of some umbrella companies. These academic writing sites try to start up and maintain various writing "fronts" as websites for the clients to sign up with. There is however, only one company in charge of all of these sites The writers don't even know half the time what the umbrella companies are until it starts showing up in the communications with the client via PM. In order to join the company, you can ask for website details of the mother company from the client assistance officers. Ask if they have an opening for writers and usually, when the response is affirmative, they send you a link to the mother site where the application process takes place. The umbrella companies also have "jobs" links on the main site, which lead you back to the mother company for application purposes. Some of them give an email address that you can send your resume to then, once your application has been reviewed, you will receive a link to take a test within the mother company site and from there, if you pass the test that is, you will be given the keys to the kingdom where you can finally create your writer profile and start "working" for them.

Forum / Writing Careers / When you say I work for those websites, what do you mean?

Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Legitimate Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Legitimate Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE:
Verify a freelance writer profile:
Check for a suspicious Twitter profile: