zurnal24 Forumzurnal24.info

Forum / Writing Careers14

Do writers 'steal' clients from essay services they work for?

Robb 2 | 11   Freelance Writer
Jul 10, 2013 | #1
Simple question. If you're a writer contracting for an essay service and one of your clients sent you their details - do you 'steal' such clients?
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Jul 10, 2013 | #2
Yes they steal like crazy. Ask FreelanceRewriter or peddler from experience.
FreelanceWriter    5 | 1,315 ☆☆☆☆   Freelance Writer
Jul 10, 2013 | #3
Because my work is good, I have been approached many times by essay company customers asking to "work with me directly" instead of through the essay companies, and frequently, through this forum. I've always declined and explained that I cannot take work from any customers who have already placed orders with any of the companies that use my writing. If they care to chime in, there are probably a few customers reading these posts who can verify that I've declined their work for precisely that reason. I've never included (or embedded) my name, e-mail, phone number, or any other information in even one of the thousands of papers I've written for any essay company in the decade that I've been writing for them, either.

Stu4 is a very jealous competitor who really should worry much more about just learning how to write in English that isn't laughably bad instead of worrying so much about and my professional practices. Unlike him, those of us who are simply legitimate American writers earning a living by writing well don't need to "compete" by continually attacking any other writers (or essay companies) totally unprovoked to try to ruin their reputations. There's no need to just take my word for it: his nearly 1,000 previous posts all over this forum accurately represent his "English" writing abilities, just as my posts accurately represent mine.
stu4 24 | 893 ☆☆   Observer
Jul 11, 2013 | #4
I've always declined and explained that I cannot take work from any customers who have already placed orders with any of the companies that use my writing.

Proof? You decline s##@. You only tell - don't tell WritersBeware or he disable me.

I've never included (or embedded) my name, e-mail, phone number, or any other information in even one of the thousands of papers I've written for any essay company

You first to spam from signature here. With no spam signature you are zero, ask pedler where he is now.
Jul 11, 2013 | #5
Stu4 is a very jealous competitor who really should worry much more about just learning how to write in English that isn't laughably bad instead of worrying so much about me and my professional practices.

Exhibit A:

You first to spam from signature here. With no spam signature you are zero, ask pedler where he is now.

There's no need to just take my word for it: his nearly 1,000 previous posts all over this forum accurately represent his "English" writing abilities, just as my posts accurately represent mine.

Exhibit B:

Proof? You decline s##@. You only tell - don't tell WritersBeware or he disable me.

The Defense rests.
KristiDmello - | 1  
Jul 11, 2013 | #6
May be they steal like crazy. You should ask to FreelanceRewriter or peddler from experience.

Regards

Academic Sciences
Jul 11, 2013 | #7
...And "may be" only customers who want to pay hard-earned money for writing in exactly this level of English-language fluency should "ask to" Academic Sciences for their services.
writers2beware 41 | 2,025 ☆☆  
Jul 11, 2013 | #8
With about 95% certainty, "KristiDmello" is stu4.
Jul 11, 2013 | #9
I agree, but I believe the Stu4 account is actually used by several different people with ESL skills that range from not very good to unbelievably atrocious.
Extremely experienced, honest, versatile American writer in NYC with a Law Degree from NYLS: Visit NYCFreelanceWriter "dot" com
hawkeye29 - | 13   Freelance Writer
Jul 12, 2013 | #10
I really do not know how such a good start of conversation would end up in a personal debate.

Anyway, answer to Robb's question is plainly simple. I believe taking part on freelance writing jobs is just as being employed to a local company. When a writer registers to a freelance writing job site, he is supposed to be in agreement with the Terms and Conditions of that company. One specific policy is that writers are never allowed to publish, post, or sell completed papers to any other persons outside the site he/she belongs to. On the other side, customers are supposed to agree with the Terms and Conditions for the company that offers them custom writing services. One of those is that they should never provide any personal information to the writers.

In the very first place, failure to comply with the company's terms definitely mean "betrayal". As a writer, you make yourself bound by the rules and regulations of the company you work for, and make every single effort to remain faithful and loyal to it.

Writers "steal" clients when they make unnecessary negotiations within the writing site. Besides, it is by the company's efforts - through the website - that clients make their orders. Not by the writer's. If a writer wants to have personal clients, he/she should have his "personal" way of getting some.

I hope this answers the question.
OP Robb 2 | 11   Freelance Writer
Jul 12, 2013 | #11
I hope this answers the question.

Great answer and I fully agree; thank you for a reasonable and fight-free answer :-).
hawkeye29 - | 13   Freelance Writer
Jul 12, 2013 | #12
You are welcome.

As a writer, this is a very challenging part of my commitment with the company. When you see the customer's email address even in the order's instructions/details - which you believe have been reviewed by the Support Team - it is up to you whether you remain faithful as the company's writer or not.
RandomRandom    4 | 47   Freelance Writer
Nov 23, 2017 | #13
do you 'steal' such clients?

Not really a good idea. If you're working with a company, you'd probably be fired if they discovered this. Unless the client has more work than the company, then it does not make much sense.
Smiley73 4 | 382 ☆☆  
Nov 24, 2017 | #14
While it is not really a common practice for most independent writers contracted with companies to pirate the clients of the company, there are some who do exactly that. Some of them are never found out because the quality of their work remains at the same level or goes up another notch during the direct hiring process. The problem only comes in when the writer fumbles the order and the client turns to the company in hopes of getting something better out of the writer. Blowing that cover usually results in the writer losing his affiliation with that company. Writers who are looking to strike out truly independently of the company sometimes take advantage of the information without a second thought. I never did that though because I figured that being company affiliated offered me a degree of protection when it came to dealing with problem clients. I have more than enough offers for direct hire jobs but I just did not have the stomach for it. Now that I am not engaged in academic writing anymore, and reading this post makes me wonder about what might have been.

Forum / Writing Careers / Do writers 'steal' clients from essay services they work for?

там www.diploms-best.net

узнать больше
Need Help? ➰
CLOSE
THE BEST FREELANCE WRITERS [4]:
Top Academic Freelance Writers!
THE BEST WRITING SERVICES [5]:
Top Academic Research Services!

RECOMMENDED SERVICES:
- (coupon: GW10)
- (coupon: Best7)
VERIFY WRITER PROFILE: